♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
LOL I'm enjoying the costumes and dresses more than anything in the drama LOL
We got to see HJW wearing gorgeous yuan times (if that's what they're called) puffy dresses, specially this last white one she wore.

10255764_822690371092973_354947163423352
credits go to JiWonderland FB for the pic

OMO I'm so active today LOL

@ferlycious :
We miss you too.. :( I hope that you soon to have a little more time to be with us :)

And also to all the other that no have time as for come here more often..
We will be waiting with open arms >:D<

& in the thread EK I have seen many people who say they like 
HJW or have an image of she but don´t know why never I see them here.. :(

Good.. I wanted to say to them that are very welcome here.. :) always  we are going to give the welcome with open arms
>:D<

@ChelseaS : Me too.. So disappointed with the 'appa' of @ferlycious ... :-<  ( =(( )
That is not done man-who-not-must-be-named aka HB..  [-X  LOL :)) ..
( [-( )

@larabn :
The true I love WHIB, although his end was very sad.. and the character of HJW suffer almost all the drama.. :(
but equal.. even so.. I like much :)
And I can not comment of DAMO..
because unfortunately I have not been able to find with spanish sub..
so I would not been able to see.. :(

By the by... thanks for the
updates of our amazing yeoja aka HJW :)is very appreciated >:D<

@JezzaG I like your avatar... Maha is soo cute on that pic and I think it was the best stage years of Maha wherein he was able to cuddle his parents and the time where there's no any hatred or anger.
@larabn yes, young auntie the only reason left why I am still holding in EK is just because of HJW or SN costumes and hairdresses :)) :)) I'm done with the story and the shipping thingy when Maha died.

Guest JezzaG

larabn said: @ferlycious
LOL I'm enjoying the costumes and dresses more than anything in the drama LOL
We got to see HJW wearing gorgeous yuan times (if that's what they're called) puffy dresses, specially this last white one she wore.

Guest JezzaG

@ferlycious Yessss! He was so adorable. I could not help but squeak every time he's in the scene. gotta admit I was somehow disappointed when he grew up... and he was probably left alone in the kitchen with nothing but delicious royal food =))
he's so cute  :((
tumblr_n31jmwFRT51sfdeq1o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n31jmwFRT51sfdeq1o6_r1_250.gif
credit: as tagged

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
LOL I'm done with the shipping thingy long time ago and want SN to rule yuan by herself and I'm starting to vote for @Libera 's ending :))
This love triangle made my head go in triangles everywhere LOL
I wish I would sleep as gracefully as HJW, I tend to sleep like an octopus :P I need to take lessons from her in dancing, looking happy when you're tired and not being all grumpy head LOL I wish she would open up a school of HJW tactics and behavior skills  LOL

EDIT: I'm posting a lot today but I'm just happy we are all here at the same time. Now, there are 2 missing
@cunn and @the96butterfly

For EK, at this point, I hate to say this, but I still want her to end up with TH.  Clearly she loves him, and he loves her, but he's just blinded by his own insecurities and fear.
I want her to live her life happy, and grow old with the man who she loves even if he ends up dying in her hands, at least she'll be able to have some happy times.
I was shocked the first time I saw the ending for WHIB, SHOCKED!.  At one point during her talk with In Wook, I thought 'Oh, she'll leave, run into Jae Min who's also in Bali now, and they'll go back to Korea together and live happily ever after'.  Before I even had time to think of anything else, here we have Jae Min standing there with gun in hand, bang, bang! They're dead.  
Honestly, I only became a HJW fan about a year ago, last summer to be exact after watching TK2H.  While waiting for EK, I started watching her other dramas, so I only watched WHIB a few months ago.
I remember hearing about that drama years ago, and I couldn't understand why it was so popular, but now I see why.  I faintly remember hearing about the ending, how everyone dies, and it's a waste of time, but it never occurred to me that was the WHIB ending, until I saw it with my own eyes.
I can't determine right now if Damo has a more tragic ending, or if WHIB did...but I love both endings even if I would hope that it was a happy ending instead. 

Guest larabn

@pegster
I guess what made it hard for me in WHIB, is that there was crying in every ep and HJW's character was slapped and hit every few eps.
There was a lot of injustice going on .
It was a sad tragic drama from the start to the very last second. All of the characters were miserable. If there was a happy scene it's like only 1 minute and then we go back to tragedy. It wasn't a melodrama as much as in melotragedy. The ending could have been happier if only he was patient and didn't let his anger control him, it was just when she admitted she loves him and there he is boom, all 3 killed.
I guess the answer to the title *what happened in bali?* is Three people died a tragic death. Knowing that it wasn't a drama to give you hopes but to crush them, it's a very good drama and you still get addicted to it and it got high ratings too.

As for EK I also hope SN ends up with whoever she will be happy with, I guess I got dizzy with the love triangle LOL
and just when things got better between them, it blows up into a whole new complicated level. *sigh*

I don't think SN will ever be happy with TH, we are seeing it from the start of the drama, everything he did to her is hurt her, humiliate her, don't trust her, use violence to her, betrayed her. A man in love would NEVER hurt the woman she loves, SN for TH is always been the whim of a spoiled baby, it's always been a selfish desire of his, he wanted to win her for himself, he wanted to win against WY, he never cared for SN happiness. Her happiness was to be free, was to be with the one that she loved but he did anything he could to keep her in the palace even when she finally found a way to get out of that madhouse. Also now everybody wants to get rid of her, but of course he doesn't care, he only care for the power, he even gave all the power to her enemies. SN is an obsession for TH, it's a sickness, it's not much different from DK for what i see, but i can understand DK, i can understand why he wants to hurt her, he doesn't know how to love, he was raised to be evil and SN destroyed him and his family but i can't apologize TH for nothing he did to her.

@larabn what do you mean there wasn't enough happy moment in WHIB??  There as maybe 15 minutes in total for all of the 20 episodes!
The scene where Soo Jung was on that movie date with In Wook, when Jae Min took her out for dinner the first time, and when he made her soup the next morning...and...anything else?
In EK, I just hope she won't swing back to WY now.  It would be so stupid if she does after all she's done and given up for TH, it would be pointless, all her efforts would have been wasted for nothing.  I don't understand people who are saying that they're putting her character through all this pain so they can pave the path for her to go back to WY.  Doesn't make sense at all.  Are we even watching the same drama??

Guest larabn

@pegster
Really? LOL I don't remember :P I guess the sad scenes erased the happy ones in my memory. I have seen other sad melodramas but I don't why WHIB was for me the saddest of them all. I just felt sad in every ep LOL I haven't watched it for a long time now, so I don't remember those details precisely, I just remember the crying :P and the injustice in it. People hate her character because she was confused about her feelings, but I also feel sorry for her for the injustice going around her and I see what she is doing is a desperate way to get herself out of the miserable circumstances she was in.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember that scene, he was hilarious trying to cook for her.

Both dramas WHIB and Damo were melotragedy (good word @Larabn)
WHIB end was predictable ...Jin Min was obsessed as TH in Empress Ki but Damo end for me was unjust and cruel ...and for Empress Ki it is very difficult to choose an ending ...I have a very crazy idea, my fantasy ...LK
disappears from the palace and became head of the Eagle House in Golta place and continue to work with Tal Tal helping Ayu (LK-TT my favorite pair) :-/

Guest larabn

@andra30
I think they will go with the ending where she disappears but maybe she will go far away to have some peace at last

LOL I guess I'm weird for enduring Damo's ending but not WHIB :P I just tried but couldn't LOL although I love the drama very much and it's one of my favorites but the ending was very hard for me

BTW, I told you my dream of SN ending with TT as his wife or concubine LOL

pegster said: @larabn what do you mean there wasn't enough happy moment in WHIB??  There as maybe 15 minutes in total for all of the 20 episodes!
The scene where Soo Jung was on that movie date with In Wook, when Jae Min took her out for dinner the first time, and when he made her soup the next morning...and...anything else?
In EK, I just hope she won't swing back to WY now.  It would be so stupid if she does after all she's done and given up for TH, it would be pointless, all her efforts would have been wasted for nothing.  I don't understand people who are saying that they're putting her character through all this pain so they can pave the path for her to go back to WY.  Doesn't make sense at all.  Are we even watching the same drama??

Guest larabn

@andra30
LOL my delulu dream when I'm sleeping didn't think it was too much I guess  :)) I mean really a sleeping dream not as a wish dream :P

HJW has very delicate and gentle looks that add to her unique beauty and she is also very feminine

@pegster
I think it's clear she loves TH now but there are some serious issues between them. So, if she won't end up with TH then she won't end up with anyone. it would be funny if they changed her feelings from WY to TH then from TH back to WY after spending those years with him.