♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

TK2H Special - Japanese Magazine 'Korean TV Drama Perfect Guide'

I cropped/cut these two photos from the original set of photos shared by Hanrize to make them bigger and to emphasize Jiwon unnie's beautiful face! The magazine is just released today, Sept. 24. ;;)

564443_411494782248900_1915150884_n.jpg400797_345934332163403_125210501_n.jpg

Guest minnie0103

Ha Ji Won goes camping with her fans.
228802_411496738915371_1400119047_n.jpg

Ha Ji Won recently went camping with her fans.

On September 22, the outdoor clothing brand Northcape made some time for its customers to make good memories with Ha Ji Won.

Ha Ji Won appeared at the campground in stylish outdoor clothes.

At the camp, Ha Ji Won not only participated in various camping programs with her fans but also delivered food to them.

She says, “Because I like many outdoor activities including mountain climbing, I go out often whenever I have time. I think this camping was very special because I could spend some time with my fans.”

A spokesperson for Northcape says, “This was the first event prepared after we launched this brand. Thanks to Ha Ji Won, this could be a very special event for our customers. We will continuously promote our brand through many outdoor activities.”

Ha Ji Won was recently selected as the new face of Northcape, which targets people in age between 35 and 45, and will work with the existing model Choi Min Soo.

Source: en.korea.com via TV Report

Guest cheerio10

CR: Secret Garden FB
HJW - Without Make-up    
http://imageshack.us/a/img831/4640/nomakeupe.jpg

@moonbathe - Thanks for the picture. This looks really familiar, it is a scene from her movie "Closer to Heaven"?

@elizabeth - I'm in agreement with you. Ha Ji Won looks very natural. It doesn't seem like she wears a lot of makeup. Considering her hectic work schedule, she has beautiful skin.

So, I was doing a re-run for King2Hearts and I realize that I haven't been noticing Lee Seunggi anymore. I know this is not a Lee Seunggi thread ofc and perhaps he is resting at the moment. But shouldn't he be back on variety shows again? or accept new drama since he did well on K2H? I was wondering as well if he may be experiencing the Ha Ji Won-syndrome like me/us. After I saw SeGa I started getting Ha Ji Won-syndrome. You know what I mean? I couldn't stop thinking of Ha Ji Won only LOL (lesbian mode on). But seriously, after you watch HJW you will keep on asking for more. And I remembered after Lee Seunggi worked with HJW he already said he changed his ideal woman, and then he even wished to make another deep drama with her again. LOL.
yeah.. perhaps I am delusional. hahajust a thought. :P