♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest sunshine4ever

Here are some captures from Star Date video above....ah...most of the other two stars were talking a lot more than Jiwon. She didn't say much about her new movie.

vr3iub.jpg

2ueoeiu.jpg

2nqz9mh.jpg

zexh.jpg

1115c9d.jpg

9uxcwg.jpg

rlho44.jpg

4eq83.jpg

5b4j8g.jpg

a9rckl.jpg

I'm back 1023rs!!! I've missed y'all so much! How have you been chinggus???  :-h
Here's unnie's newest CF for Olay. Tis is just great for it represents how ageless had she been since she debuted for over 10 years now. 

Such an amazing beauty as ever!  8-> :-bd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leph7SeVci4&feature=share
cr Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) fb page

Guest niknokdagu425

Gtangerine said: I'm back 1023rs!!! I've missed y'all so much! How have you been chinggus???  :-h
Here's unnie's newest CF for Olay. Tis is just great for it represents how ageless had she been since she debuted for over 10 years now. 

Such an amazing beauty as ever!  8-> :-bd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leph7SeVci4&feature=share
cr Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) fb page

Guest moonbathe

[10.08.12] Ha Ji Won has proved the 10 years immutable beauty

In the photo published on October 8, Ha Ji Won is sitting in front of a photo of Chaeok on drama "Damo" in 2003. Comparing between the picture from 10 years ago and now just could find the ageless on the beauty of Ha Ji Won has attracted the attention of the viewers.
This photo was captured in the lately Olay anti-aging cream CF, looking at the upstyle hair of unconventional black dress, Ha Ji Won sat straight on her chair before the picture of 10 years ago.

This time topic is "younger-looking skin through time" which gets the content is to compare the character images before and the current to shoot. Do not only compare the image in the "School 2" or "Babo" but also direct to current that proved the more youthful skin.
Recent schedule of Ha Ji Won is busy with the movie "The Joseon beautiful 3 Musketeers", she also retains the radiant healthy skin and the male staff have expressed a lot of heart flutter.
Besides, Ha Ji Won through her characters proves the time challenging with Olay CF will on air on October 8 in the site.

Source: JiWonderland FB
r600x6001.jpg
r600x600f.jpg
r600x6002.jpg
95777202.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh I really do agree with her being ageless...she's still soooooooo pretty like she was about 7-8 years ago when I first saw her in What Happened in Bali. :)

Ha Ji-won's everlasting beauty from 10 years ago during "Damo"

photo259232.jpg
Ha Ji-won proved that her beauty was never changing.

In a picture revealed on the 8th of October, Ha Ji-won is sitting in front of a picture of herself from "Damo" ten years ago in 2003. No matter how it is seen, there are no signs of age in her face.

This picture is from an advertisement showing the Olay Anti-Aging Cream. She is wearing a black mini dress with her hair all up and is sitting confidently in front of her picture from ten years ago.

Under the theme "Young looking complexion despite time", the shoot went on with the idea that Ha Ji-won was meeting herself from various works in the past. She looked even younger than herself in the drama "School" and movie "Fool".

Ha Ji-won is working hard to maintain her beauty even in the harsh conditions of her movie making.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won's Olay advertisement will be revealed on the 8th of October on the Olay homepage.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-s-everlasting-beauty-from-10-years-ago-during-damo-48337.html#Dj6sWOB16uGIYaiG.99

Guest niknokdagu425

i am so happy to see her new cf, i just cant stop thinking about her every minute,im so crazy in love with her and its an agony for me if i dont read or hear any news update about her i just wish she will do a 50 episode drama or be in a variety show or anything as long as i see her everyday,she is my vitamin huhuhu unnie please do a drama soon chebal :((