♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1259293C5066844E2D0BBF
Jiwon recently sent Her pic n talked to Her friend fans in fan cafe :). She looks have a good time w Her family. She's in hotel n watched sunrise in Taean sea. Wish u the best time Jiwonie ah~. I'll edit after trans Her words later :)
From Jiwonie to 1023: Wishing you a beautiful Chuseok day
Love you
Love you
Love you
Today, also love you .....
This 2012 Mid-Autumn Festival plump round like the moon, cozy and warm.

Shining to spend this Mid-Autumn Festival ....
Think about my 1023 .... this year we'll be more happy and bright ... dear Moon
1023 until this moment .... Thank you for being together...
This year, I'll pray more ....
Watching the Moon ....
Let's eat many many of delicous foods ... with family and happy....
Love you
Love you
1023 ....

This photo in Taean sea ...
Moment ... open a window and get up at the hotel at dawn, watching the rising sun, so beautiful, I'm crying ~ ~
Why..so beautiful...Wanted to show the 1023 ...
HEM `` completely ASHAMED ..... Hehe
Washing NO ~ ~ hehe

Cr: jiwonloveTrans: Dal - me =))

Guest sintame

Before anything else, I’d like to congratulate Ha Ji Won & Lee Seung Gi for the success of TK2H and As One Korea with Bae Doo Na.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been here, and I feel l missed a lot! I missed Ha Ji Won! I have so much praise and admiration for this girl and every time I’m about to post I get sidetrack with something. Hopefully, I won’t get sidetrack this time and finish my post J

My friend and her parents visited her brother recently, and they didn’t expect that they will meet and dine with this man.

Even though my friend is talkative, she couldn’t speak, mostly because of shock. I would too. But mom seems to always save the day. I won’t go into details, but here’s a sum up conversation between my friend’s mom and the man.

mom: you’re too handsome!

man: kamsahamnida

mom: but how come you’re too handsome?

man: (he burst into laughter and said )....because I promise someone I’ll be more handsome when I leave here.

mom: Ha Ji Wonsshi!!!!

The mom kept repeating Ha Ji Won sshi?! jeongmal? Ha Ji Won sssi?!! As my friend described it, he was really blushing, and his eyes glow just by hearing the name Ha Ji Won.

Hi everyone! stay cool! like our Ha Ji Won :)

oh no @sintame.... thanks so much for that wonderful news....hehehe.. my heart is racing fast..... such a big big hint for us

Guest gerald1430289727

can't find the words to express how i really feel ryt now.i'll just wait patiently for them until they are ready.FIGHTING!

Guest pandora460

so nice to see your post @sintame..and with hopeful news at that..missed u in the old dramascenes thread..welcome back!

Guest sjmorales

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: left; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; "
Ha Ji Won at CJ Nine Bridges Invitational Pro-Am Tournament 
This photos taken and received on October 3, 2012 shows Ha Ji-won of South Korea golfing shots during the Pro-Am event of the "CJ Invitational Hosted by KJ Choi" golf event at Haesley Nine Bridges Golf Club in Yeoju, Kyong Ki Do.

189358_506539939357496_707954573_n.jpg
527636_506539916024165_1191970653_n.jpg247322_506539889357501_45532723_n.jpg400926_506539859357504_215649038_n.jpg
292839_506539826024174_1610997013_n.jpg420850_506539816024175_2062169051_n.jpg

For more photos: visit Ha Ji Won (PH 1023)

Guest hermione1220

It's been awhile since I last visited Soompi....loo and behold...such an amazing news from sintame. @sintame... thank you very much for that wonderful news. Can't wait to see our AC again together again.
:x