♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

niknokdagu425 said: sunshine4ever said: @koala chingu, thank you so much for the Rain's love story translation. So awesome! :)

Hi everyone, I had been lurking around this thread and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I liked Ha Ji Won since What Happened in Bali after aired in Korea for a while and then I disappeared afterward and now came back to watch some K-dramas. I have seen her in Secret Garden again and lately a bit of The King 2 Hearts. I have a lot to catch up on, but for now those of you who have been following her news, may I ask if she's dating and/or anything new with her life? Thanks in advance for answering. ^^ I may or may not post here, but if you answer me will you please tag my name? Thank you. <3.

Guest cheerio10

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I've been reading the earlier pages and I have to say, Thank you for all the wonderful posts (pics, news, translations, etc.) on Ha Ji Won. Thank you so much. I became a fan of Ha Ji Won after watching "Secret Garden." Up to date, I have caught up with pretty much all of her old and recent movies/drama. Like most others, I have been mesmerized by her charm and heartfelt acting.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Ha Ji Won becomes the new face of Northcape

522.jpgHa Ji Won has recently become the new face of the outdoor clothing brand Northcape.

Choi Heon Man, the Chairman of operations of the brand, says, “Ha Ji Won is a lively person, who is nationally popular. We thought Ha Ji Won’s positive, healthy image matches our brand’s functional, practical concept. We believe Ha Ji Won’s positive, healthy image will play an important role in promoting our brand.”

Ha will start working for the brand as a model with the existing model Choi Min Soo at the end of this year. Her first work will be a photo shoot for the brand, which is scheduled to be conducted in mid-September.

Ha will also participate in the Go Out Camp Festival, sponsored by Northcape, and cook for people. This festival will be held for three days from September 21 through 23.

Ha was recently cast in the film Three Joseon Angels and will start shooting the film at the end of this month.

Guest moonbathe

Cr: AC FBHJWDC BAİDU
Ha ji won taken picture with MC of TV entertainment night show. Ha Ji Won's interview will be broadcast on october,still dont know in which channel.
CR: AC FB
----------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE 
CR: JiWonderland FB
DC's fan posted the photo and noted : picture with HJW after her interview for Shenye TV
Credit: HJWbar

CR: JiWonderland FB
----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
CR: TK2H with HJW and LSG
The interview will be broadcast on October 3, 2012 via SBS Network
29644446944796641918911.jpg