♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest sunshine4ever

@elizabeth & @cheerio10, will you please edit your post and take out the pictures you quoted? Thanks. Please do not quote pictures or videos. If possible please make them URLs in your quote.

Ji Won looks awesome there. Hic hic, but there is no news about her lately? Does anyone have a good place for her news?

sunshine4ever said: @elizabeth & @cheerio10, will you please edit your post and take out the pictures you quoted? Thanks. Please do not quote pictures or music video. If possible please make them URLs in your quote.

Ji Won looks awesome there. Hic hic, but there is no news about her lately? Does anyone have a good place for her news?

Guest sunshine4ever

cocomhe said: sunshine4ever said: @elizabeth & @cheerio10, will you please edit your post and take out the pictures you quoted? Thanks. Please do not quote pictures or music video. If possible please make them URLs in your quote.

sunshine4ever said: cocomhe said: sunshine4ever said: @elizabeth & @cheerio10, will you please edit your post and take out the pictures you quoted? Thanks. Please do not quote pictures or music video. If possible please make them URLs in your quote.

Guest sunshine4ever

@cocomhe, I'm grateful for this rule because I don't see the same pictures flooding at me again. When you quote you can just take out the pictures that they have in their post and quote what they have as their text. Or you can just not quote at all and just tag their name like I am doing to you right now. haha.

-edit-
if you not moonbathe's post it was all pics, so when you want to talk about the pics she posted you can tag her and tell how you like those pics? I just realized that moonbathe did not use %7Boption%7D tag so that's harder to leave urls when you quote, but I think to save people from seeing the same thing again and cause loading problems it's best to not quote pics.

Guest moonbathe

CR: AC  FB
Finally....Here is Ha ji won's look in 3 Beauty Juseon Musketers,she's in left side with her V sign.
Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Son Ga In with the Director
55048447091955293869737.jpg