♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I feel a little disappointed that Ha Ji Won did not win. K2H was really a good story. perhaps, it just did not focus much on her compared to Secret Garden wherein you can really see the highlight of her character. Not saying that Hang-ah is not a good character.. you guys know what I mean? haha anyway, I dont really care about the award since I already know she's the best actress in Korea that I know of. She can do something that you cant see someone else who can do, that is what best for me. Fighting Ji Wonnie!

@messgecrazy Sda will award only one best actress and hjw is competing wt 6 actresses of other genre. It will be a tough battle.

cocomhe said: HJW said: mathildafc said:

Lee Seung Gi talks acting-singing, meeting Ha Ji Won, and The King 2 Hearts sequel? [Post TK2H interview]

(I just take the portion where he mentioned HJW)
June 10, 2012

It was one of of his wishes to act with Ha Jiwon. During filming, he even mentioned Ha Jiwon as his ideal type in an entertainment show interview. Responding to this, Lee Seunggi said, ‘It was a wish of mine to act with Jiwon noona, so my wish came true through this drama.’ (laughs)

‘I met Jiwon noona at an event a few years ago. At that time, I told her I wanted to act with her sometime, but Jiwon noona didn’t say anything and only giggled. So inside, I felt disheartened thinking I had been rejected. However, when I got to know her, Noona tends to be very shy and gets embarrassed easily and has a cautious personality, and so after things were finalized later on, she said she acted that way because she wasn’t sure we’d be able to work together. However, I feel disappointed since the melo line in this drama was kind of weak. If the opportunity arises, I’d like to do a deep love story with Jiwon Noona in a ‘The King 2 Hearts’ sequel. Ha Ha.’

cr: lsgfan.wordpress.com

p/s: Both Oh Ji Ho (Sector 7) and LSG (TK2H) want to do a deep love story with HJW..hehe..they just can't have enough of her..Awwww!! Sweet!!

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "HanLove interviews "The King 2 Hearts" Ah-Ha Couple

Guest hae.rim

mssegacrazy said: Fellow 1023rs, I don't want to upset you with this news because I know that we all believe Ha Ji Won deserves the outstanding actress award. She is the first in voting online but it only comprises 70% of the selection process.  She's even nominated in the best actress- international category. As I foresaw it, the 30% foreign buyers' critic will greatly affect the selection and it did. The other drama is receiving intense popularity right now and many foreign countries purchased it.  Anyways, congratulations to Han Ji Min. :( I'm still happy though because King 2 Hearts bagged 2 awards  in this voting category of the SIDAwards. 

To all who religiously voted for HJW, our efforts are not wasted. We just clearly showed justice. Ha. No offense to the other winners. Congratulations to all the winners! :) Let's be happy even though she did not win. She doesn't value them (awards) as much as she values us and her passion for acting. And besides, as I checked in her wikipedia, she has 40 awards. :D She indeed has already proven herself. 

q_00000.jpg