♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

wow she is one kind of a woman, she is so athletic and yet so ladylike, unlike other women who look awkward when wearing dresses, looking at her, you wont know that she knows martial arts, great actress, she can do action, drama and comedy, and even musical since she dances gracefully  =D>

Guest Tee1430291652

oh my forever young woman!
never fail to amaze me with how beautiful and shining she is!

I don't know what's been up to lately but loving her tan!

Guest minnie0103

Hello, 1023rs! I'm a new member here... I just created my soompi account today, but I'm already a fan of Ha Ji Won for a long time. I'm glad to be with all of you! ;) I posted her latest photos in Beijing, China to share them with you! Have a good day, everyone! ;;) 

Aigoooo,  I super duper love her airport dress! I have that similar dress back home! No wonder I was attempted on buying it, it's all because I've been influence by Unnie's fashion sense! Haha.
Thanks for all the photos chinggus! Y'all are really fast with regards to all her activities. Cheers!But I also found tis as I was browsing for more updates in Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) fb page. Just look at how artists seem to be also in awe with her beauty by creating tis art! Simply amazing! =D> :-bd
486628_456843967679589_2128861474_n.jpg

387023_397504856981226_113363992_n.jpg
Photos © AS LABELED, Weibo

Ha Ji Won served as a mentor for China's future filmmakers by participating in a cultural education program called Toto's Workroom organized by CJ CGV in Beijing on August 17. 

The event, which is in its second year, is a cultural exchange program that sees 40 students from Korea and China make eight films over a period of five days. 

Ha Ji Won said, “With this year celebrating the 20th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Korea and China, I hope that can act as mediators in cultural exchanges between the two countries.”

cr : The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won