♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest gracielou105

Wow thank you every single one of you for all the wonderful updates! I now visit this thread daily and I'm only half way through the past pages. I'm really enjoying all of the pictures, videos, translations, links everyone has been sharing. :) Thank you thank you to you all. I'm really really grateful. I'm so excited for her upcoming movie too.

Guest red_oranda

@mathildafc yeah, she looks gorgeous with a long hair but i personally love her more with a short hair. peace out  :)>-  she looks so much younger than her age in Sega days.

Guest gracielou105

the96butterfly said: Ha Ji Won is such an awesome artist! I watched What Happened in Bali and I was so into her character that I couldn't even recognize her as Gil RaIm anymore.waaah! but really, What happened in Bali is such a heartbreaking love story

Guest pandora460

@gracielou105...if you havent done so, another must see movie is her As One/Korea....another awesome, awesome portrayal of Ha ji won... the title "flower of reunification" totally befits her. she is not only adorable but admirable for taking on projects with social relevance. ( i think i posted that once before in this thread, sorry) i just couldnt help being wowed by this wonderful actress!!

Guest red_oranda

@pandora460 i have been looking for As One but couldn't able to find the movie with english sub. Mind to share if you have a link ? Thank you, pal
:)

Guest gracielou105

pandora460 said: @gracielou105...if you havent done so, another must see movie is her As One/Korea....another awesome, awesome portrayal of Ha ji won... the title "flower of reunification" totally befits her. she is not only adorable but admirable for taking on projects with social relevance. ( i think i posted that once before in this thread, sorry) i just couldnt help being wowed by this wonderful actress!!