♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

582631_461167547247231_338815997_n.jpg
Update from Ha ji won's new movie 3 beauty Juseon musketers,ha ji won started filming this movie yesterday.
left picture is the filming location yesterday and right picture is ha ji won's,kang hye won's and Gain's cartoon caracter.i guess ha ji won's cartoon caracter is in the middle.wonder what's her weapon.hmm and her outfit also look sexy © HJWDC and Baidu XY
source : AC FP

Guest seonmul_1024

@cocomhe ... they've answered it already. hehehe the gif's from a scene in Secret Garden episode 20. Her 2010 big hit drama series. ^_^

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="line-height: 34px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; "Movie info: id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; "The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers

Plot

Set in the Joseon Period, three beautiful musketeers fight against a powerful group who tries to overturn the royal family and gain absolute power. The leader of the Beautiful Three Musketeers is Jin-Ok (Ha Ji-Won), a smart and righteous woman. Hong-Dan (Kang Ye-Won) is the only married woman among the three women. Ga-Bi (Son Ga-In) is the youngest among the musketeers and excels at fighting.

Notes

1. Filming begins September-October, 2012.
  2. First movie produced by management company Wellmade STARM, who manages Ha Ji-Won and Kang Ye-Won.
  3. First script reading took place on August 13, 2012 at a DMC Hi-tech Industry Center, Seoul, Suth Korea.
    p/s: It's a period movie like Damo.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Actors Joo Sang Wook and Go Chang Suk join cast of upcoming film ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’20120815_gochangsuk_joosangwook.jpg

Actors Joo Sang Wook and Go Chang Suk have joined the cast of the upcoming film ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’!

Directed by Park Jae Hyun, ‘The Josen Beautiful Three Musketeers’ is an action-comedy film set in the Joseon Dynasty and revolves around three, beautiful musketeers who fight against a group trying to overthrow the royal family and take over the nation.

Go Chang Suk will be taking on the role of a nameless mentor to the three beautiful musketeers. His character is bound to draw much laughter as he is always being looked down upon by the three musketeers due to his careless mistakes.

On the otherhand, Joo Sang Wook will play the role of warrior ‘Sa Hyun’ who threatens the lives of the three musketeers. He will put the leader (HJW) of the three musketeers at risk with his superb martial art skills.

As previously reported, actresses Ha Ji WonKang Ye Won, and Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga In have been cast as the beautiful trio.

Ha Ji Won will be playing the leader of the three musketeers, ‘Jin Ok’. Kang Ye Won will be playing ‘Hong Dan’, a tough, married woman, and Ga In will take on the role of maknae ‘Gabi’, who expresses herself through movement rather than by speaking.

Filming will begin at the end of this month and is scheduled to hit theaters next year.

Source: Star News via Nate

p/s: For info, Joo Sang Wook is the same age with HJW and he has stated on tvN’s “Talk Show Taxi” that he preferred boyish type women. What do you know when asked for further details, he said he was really into Ha Ji Won!!

Guest gracielou105

Wow! Thank you guys for the wonderful updates on the Joseon Beautiful Trio! I constantly refresh this site for updates on that. XD Judging by the drawing.... looks like our Jiwon will be an expert in Martial arts (look at her finger positions) rather than use a weapon. I also think it'll be sorta like Damo in which they're on the right end of the law and are probably "Damos" themselves. Unless they're really like Charlie's Angels and have some sorta secret life behind their normal daily lives. That's just some fun storytelling to take place right there. I'm also guessing that Joo Sang Wook is prob the bad guy? I wonder what his role means "putting the leader of the 3 musketeers at risk with his superb martial art skills" --- is he like pure evil or will there be a love line between him and HJW? That would be awesome....just like rebel leader and Chae-Ok in Damo. 
Oh I can't wait!   XD
Also goodluck to her tomorrow during the Seoul Drama Awards 2012. I hope she wins. She really really deserves it!

Just check out the time difference between your country and Korea, and stay tuned for the ceremony from 5:30-7:45pm on the 30th.Yay, let's wait till the final announcement of Seoul International Drama Awards 2012
I believe we're here, as 1023RS, always support Ji Wonnie till the end of time. No matter She's win or not this Award. :) I myself always wanna see our Legging Goddess on the red carpet. But if something's not as wish happen, I just hold my breath n wait :). She's deserve to win, in my heart, that's it. Whether whose name will be spoken out, to me, its always Ha Ji Won.