♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Pinky1430291812

i wish to see her tomorrow on the red carpet of SDA. looking forward to see more of her tomorrow. Ha Ji Won-ssi fighting :)

Guest pandora460

@pinky...im sorry but i have no idea if there will be an english version of her book. im sure a lot of her international fans would want that.

Guest pandora460

will there be another Savings Day awardees this year? I hope they win again so we can see them back together receiving their awards.

Guest pandora460

@cocomhe..you say you dont like sageuk dramas, same here until i saw HJW's Damo which made me change my mind about sageuks. of course, because HJW is in there and because of the stirring story of Damo...however, that doesnt mean i am into sageuk dramas now, i still have some reservations,particularly the lengthy ones-no  more than 25 episodes for me!  have u watched Damo? if not i sincerely suggest you do, one of HJW's best...promise.  ;)

From HJW DC,(with my depending on google translation only) it seems that Jin-Ok's (HJW) weapon is yo-yo.(Many fans are debating about this as they are not sure how does the weapon look like during the Joseon Dynasty period and whether it will make Jin-Ok look like a manga character)
They are now shooting the heavy scene first as the movie will require about 50% CGI.It sounds like a blockbuster movie.Filming is expected until end-November 2012.
Director Park Je-hyeon previous work: The Legend of Ginko involved many brutal fight but with amazing cinematography. More like "Lords of the Rings" style of movie though TLOG's plot is more confusing to the average viewers.His last work was a melo-drama movie How To Keep My LoveI'm a bit nervous about the Director as his movies had not been doing very well at the box-office in the past but according to the news, Well-Made Film has been working on the film scenario for about 4-5 years already. So, hopefully it can be translated into the screen beautifully by the Director.
Since they had just started shooting yesterday, just hope that HJW can make it to the SDA awards tonight.

gHMs4.jpg
Well, here is the costume for the Three in movie "Three Joseon Angels". As you see, Ji Wonnie is in the middle w quite long hair. Even when I worry so much She's in a movie now without breaking time from Korea n TK2H, but I expect to watch this alot. Long time to see Ji Wonnie in costume from Damo time, n this, its beautiful, rite??? ~^^~Hope Ji Wonnie take care of Herself more n won't be get hurt!!!
N this is Her weapon zozdK.gif
Ah, looks strange n perhaps She has to learn how to use it, one more time learn something new for Her acting ~^^~, sure She's gonna make it perfect weapon :)). Ji Wonnie hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.. am getting excited about this Joseon movie.  It looks like a  fantasy- sageuk -action movie..must be a first in Korea?

Guest minman84

and suddenly from TK2H's thread, I just browse myself into HJW thread :)).. first time post in here.. nice to know you all HJW fans :)..

and it turns out she had so many movies.. :-o oh my gosh...

now I was thinking of downloading it all.. except maybe for WHIB.. I just can not watch this movie i think :))

pandora460 said: @cocomhe..you say you dont like sageuk dramas, same here until i saw HJW's Damo which made me change my mind about sageuks. of course, because HJW is in there and because of the stirring story of Damo...however, that doesnt mean i am into sageuk dramas now, i still have some reservations,particularly the lengthy ones-no  more than 25 episodes for me!  have u watched Damo? if not i sincerely suggest you do, one of HJW's best...promise.  ;)

Guest red_oranda

oh the weapon looks like a yo yo.. i'm fully anticipating for her upcoming project. it's like she can't even rest for months. she is all about fan service. HJW for the win!

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Ha Ji Won launches a bag named after her
2012083008590678574_11.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won will soon launch a bag she designed.

On August 30, the fashion brand Hyungji announced that Ha will launch a bag named Ji Won Bag in collaboration with the women’s clothing brand Crocodile Lady.

Ji Won Bag has been designed in celebration of the two-year anniversary of Ha’s modeling for the brand. Energized by Ha Ji Won’s Secret Jeans, launched last year, the brand decided to do the second project with Ha.

In this project, Ha worked for about three months as a designer. While she was having busy days working and writing, she enthusiastically participated in selecting patterns and materials and finishing, according to reports.

Ji Won Bag is made of classy cowhide, so it looks stylish, and it also looks moderately refined with a Y-symbol. In addition, the curved shoulder line makes the whole look comfortable, and it’s even practical for both daily and business use because it has a detachable shoulder strap.

Jung So Young, the design director of Crocodile Lady says, “Ha Ji Won participated in every single part of this project from the consumer’s point of view as she was very much interested in fashion and designing bags. We’re expecting favorable responses for Ji Won Bag from a lot of women this fall, like the ones given to the Secret Jean, which was sold out last fall.”

cr : Korea.Com

Guest gracielou105

Three Joseon Angels” (2013)

Directed by Park Je-hyeon

With Ha Ji-wonKang Ye-wonSon Ga-inKo Chang-seokJoo Sang-wook,…

Synopsis
Based in the Joseon times, this action historical is about a group of three beautiful ladies starred by Ha Ji-wonKang Ye-won and Son Ga-in.
Ha Ji-won takes on the role of Jin-ok, leader of the group and inventor of unique weapons with the ability to disguise herself in variety. She is about to upgrade her action from what we have seen so far and add a little bit of airhead in it.
Kang Ye-won is Jin-ok’s co-worker and the only married one in the group. She is better at throwing daggers than cooking and better in tumbling than housework. She is the funny one being the ‘idiot’ ajumma’ (married woman).
Son Ga-in is the youngest of the group. She is a fist first and talk later kind of person who is blunt and chic and is about to take over the hearts of men all over the country.
Other than these three, Ko Chang-seok take on the role of monk Moo-myeong andJoo Sang-wook, the role of warrior Sa-hyeon who threaten the three angels.

Release date in Korea : 2013

Source: http://www.ohkpop.com/62136/upcoming-korean-movie-three-joseon-angels

Maybe that's why she has a Yo-Yo as a weapon. Maybe that's not her only weapon of choice. Maybe she's like a James Bond or something and has all sorts of nice toys under her sleeve. I'm excited about the "disguise herself in variety" part. Are we going for a Joseon "Alias"? Her roles sounds quite meaty. I'm so excited to see how she'll bring this to life! XD  I bet she'll be disguising as a Gisaeng too. That's highly likely! A nod to Hwang Jin Yi! I'm getting ahead of myself now. haha. Welcome to all newbies like @minman84 glad of you to join us.