♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest maccay

Hello everyone! Hope everyone's doin good.

Amazing how many photos came out during her store visit @ Freddy. Thank you Chi Chi and f927 for sharing. She looked really comfortable shopping. The apparels look comfy and i betcha she went shopping spree for her to use in her table tennis practice. Those hoodies are quite expensive just by checking their website. More expensive than Abercrombie and Fitch. Is it because it's Italian made? She was wearing A&F in one of her practice photos. Wonder if she bought one for Kim Jo Woon? Couple shoes or couple hoodies? :lol:

She graced three magazines in just a few months eh? Elle, W, and City life. She looked more girlie and sweet in City life right?

thedolleffect from the look on her face receiving those presents from her fans was heartfelt. She felt the love, that is why she's inspired to work all the time. Thank you for sharing the video. kjkfan7 aren't those SG memorabilia cute? I'm guessing it was the whole set of her movies and dramas that made her teary eyed. Thank you for the translations. I love her message especially for her fans in Japan. Take care of yourself too Ji Wonnie. I like it when she says that too, it felt more personal. Btw, take your time on the Mnet video. Thank you in advance.

Ji Wonnie gifs~

00.gif

01-1.gif

sintame I have Kim Jo Woon's avatar for a while now, i dunno i can't seem to let go of it, that awe on his face looking at Gil Ra Im is priceless. Btw, that video She's so lovely was a work of art. Thank you for sharing. Mitchii It gave a smile on my face reading HB and HJW voted for most wanted as real life couple. If i could only vote. ;)

I remember watching Love So Divine with my mom and niece and we were laughing throughout the movie. Thank you niknokdagu425 for sharing KSW and Ji Wonnie's street interview. Lots of people screaming for them.

Wow another movie on her list? She's so in demand! Looks like "Hi Anna" would be another action flick. Another award winning/ blockbuster movies under her belt. AMAZING. :wub:

kjkfan7 isn't she beautiful in Hwang Jin Yi? I came across these several beautiful images of Hwang Jin Yi. Breathtaking.

8054.jpg

1013_1.jpg

22.jpg

credit as tagged

maccay

Thank you for those Hwang Jini pictures!! Yes, she was so mesmerizing in every scene whether she was wearing make-up or not!! :) and thanks for the gifs! The ping pong one is priceless and adorable! BTW, I had to edit my translations...in the end she just said "1023" and not Japan 1023. First part of the korean word Japan sounds the same as number 1! So I misheard it as Japan 1023! Sorry guys! blush.gif

Guest sintame

wow maccay! Thank you for posting those Hwang Jin Yi pictures. She is indeed gorgeous! :wub:

It's funny how those shoppers at Freddy can’t stop looking at Ha Ji Won. Yes maccay, it’s made from Italy, handcrafted just like the KJW track suit! :lol:

arman_betty welcome aboard. I wish I can answer you, but my thought is she is pure Korean(hope someone corrects me If I’m wrong).. or maybe our friends here could give us a better insight.

kjkfan7 & ps3hl – I can hug you both! I know you guys are busy and yet you find the time for doing this for us (that needs translation.) Though I’m getting the hang of listening to Korean language, I’m still at a lost when it comes to the whole meaning. Thank you so much!

ps3hl – thanks for putting up that blog about HJW. It’s really nice to have it especially when soompi doesn’t work sometimes.

kjkfan7 - You know that was my first thought too after finishing HJY, Ha Ji Won is so much like Hwang Jin Yi. Oh, and talk about korean language, I may be biased, but I really enjoy listening to it especially when Ha Ji Won speaks. In HJY even though she’s mad, I find her voice so sweet and calming, lol. I enjoyed her narration in the SG ending too. I guess even if I don’t understand her interviews, I feel I understand enough just by looking at her and listening to her calm voice, :lol:

kjkfan7 - You know that was my first thought too after finishing HJY, Ha Ji Won is so much like Hwang Jin Yi. Oh, and talk about korean language, I may be biased, but I really enjoy listening to it especially when Ha Ji Won speaks. In HJY even though she’s mad, I find her voice so sweet and calming, lol. I enjoyed her narration in the SG ending too. I guess even if I don’t understand her interviews, I feel I understand enough just by looking at her and listening to her calm voice, :lol:

Sorry sintame to cut your post. Same with you, I also enjoyed listening to HJW's voice. It's not irritating to my ears when she's yelling at Kim Ju won in SEGA...not like some other actress tends to overdo it until to the extent of annoying. When she talk in soft voice...it's soothing and sweet. Actually I really like the way she talked with KJW in romantic mode in SEGA. As well as she can be fierce in acting action, she also really really good in nailing the romantic scene.

THANKS ps3hl for the latest video clip. Like all of you, I like the part she shows her table tennis skill. She's doing it with style. Actually I don't really like this sport but after see HJW doing it...I'll change my perception.

As much as I'm very happy she grabs another role in the big screen...I'm also concerned for her well being. Hope she will greatly take care of her health regardless of her hectic schedule.

Guest 4everlove

wow, I really love the pics that you guys posted. Everytime I go on this forum, I find out something new about hjw. Thanks a lot guys!

Guest ps3hl

@sintame

Hey, you're welcome and thank you for checking out the blog. :) I'm currently working on posting some of her movies so that others can watch them as well. If you will notice, I posted a poll there to get everyone's opinion on what movie I should post next. It'll be a huge help to know what particular film you guys want to watch so I can work on it and have it uploaded asap. :D

@seema

not a fan of table tennis too but I hope she do well on the movie. She did kicked some serious butt on playing a female boxer and although table tennis doesn't really require that much action as boxing, I have this thought that she'll make table tennis looked so much fun to play (and she'll probably look hot doing it :rolleyes: *girlcrushalert!* LOL!).

BTW, I just recently got my own copy of SeGa's special OST and it was totally worth every penny. Now, I need to save up for the DVD. :)

ps3hl Honestly..you just suprised me when you uploaded 'Love so divine' in your blog. So amazing! Since you've made a poll in there..I'm picking 'Duelist' as your next assignment. It's just not becoz I like HJW and KDW's tandem..I actually don't really understand the Duelist ending. Seems it had open ending, to let the viewers themselves think whether 'Sad eye' died or not. As for me..he's still alive becoz Namsoon saw him at the market at the end of the story. But when I checked Duelist forum, some of the posters said he died during the raids.

About Love so devine, both HJW and KSW did a really great job. Their chemistry made me laugh throughout the movie. In fact , from this movie is the first time I realised that HJW has a great figure. In '100 days with Mr. Arrrogant', she looked a bit plain, Well it's not her fault anyway since the story is about student's life. From 'Love so devine', I started to search for HJW and KSW's CF. Little did I know that they had several years contract with Bang-Bang's product line. The duo actually signed for a long term CF with Bang-Bang. Looking back at their bts in making the CF, I noticed KSW liked to tease her...sometimes kinda flirting with her. Feeling a bit regret KSW didn't materialised his collaboration with her for the second time in Closer to Heaven.

Guest KQI88

Thank you so much for the links!

When i tought that i could not love this woman more this clips made me love her even more. She looks gorgeus in every oufit and those famous legs apearing more and more *-*

The funny thing is that the music sticks on my mind hehe i think HJW maybe even dreaming about it because she must have listen for hours and hours. "Crododile ladies~"

Guest maccay

Thank you ps3hl and kjkfan7 for Ji Wonnie's White Day video. You guys are fast.

niknokdagu425 that is one cute dance isn't it? Thank you for the YT link.

If anyone wants to copy the dance here is the Crocodile Ladies Dance Tutorial. Let's dance! :lol:

Ha Ji Won never ceases to amaze us! :D

Some Crocodile Ladies gifs~

04.gif

05-1.gif

02.gif

02-1.gif

01-1-1.gif

01-2.gif

03-1.gif

06.gif

credit HJW dcgall

Gotta love her laugh. She's just full of life. :wub:

Guest KQI88

Not only her laugh but her smile, body, amazing acting skills we just love her hahaha

And thank you very much for posting the gifs. The one she laughs and sits is very cute

And her Hello Kitty mirror...she is very girly ^^

I think this dance is going to be a hit! Love to see other celebs doing on variety shows haha

Guest sintame

Sorry this link has not be opened :blink: :blink:

hi gle_perry - the link is still good, but if you're trying to open it through the phone, it might not work.

here's the url addy. you can copy & paste.

if this still doesn't work, just go to youtube and search for Ha Ji Won - She's so lovely. it's definitely there.

now i got to see that crocodile dance. thanks niknokdagu425 for sharing those links. and maccay for the gifs. i didn't get to see them till now. Looks like this dance is contagious, lol! The way Ha Ji won dance it makes me want to dance it too! :lol: She's so cute! :)

coppersun thanks for the link. I can't wait to finish downloading that video, but I'm glad to hear HJW & HB sing. It would have been nice if they did a duet for SG OST.

Hwang Jini 's hanbok has the best vibrant colours of all , Ha ji won carries it so well ...ican never forget this drama . she can be as young as JGS and mature enough tobe with KJW thats how great her acting is, SUPERB! No wonder she is call a national icon, FOREVER MY NO. 1 IDOL!!!!

@ sintame, we love her the same, thoughts the same...YES very much wanted them to do duet then it will be HEAVENLY!

Wonder Why, she did a duet with KDW and a duet with KMM but not HB... maybe the not the right time for HB.

That man, That woman would be a PERFECT duet !