♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest HelloDreamer

Woah she cut her hair shorter! Sometimes I miss her with long hair :(

She really like doing action movies/dramas. Sector 7 seems interesting, can't wait to watch her in it.

Was, What Happened In Bali, her only melancholy drama? =o

Guest sintame

Hello my fellow Ha Ji Won fans. I am speechless. Please excuse me for not saying much as I'm being hypnotized by all the goodies you guys posted. Thank you all! Will be back later.

For now I just want to dedicate this song to our amazing yeoja!

Ha Ji Won :wub:

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are :) - song by Bruno Mars

here's a tune of , just the way you are, i love this song very much and i've been waiting for someone to create a video using this song. I'm glad someone did.

thank you neonpaintedstarsmv

sorry, my english is not that great

me too :) but please don't worry, we only need one language to support HJW, it's called LOVE blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif .

I really enjoy your post.So, thanks again for those lovely pictures of uri amazing yeoza. I am sure that Ha Ji Won is proud to have you as her fan. Good job, Gle_Perry ;)

Guest gle_perry

Hello my fellow Ha Ji Won fans. I am speechless. Please excuse me for not saying much as I'm being hypnotized by all the goodies you guys posted. Thank you all! Will be back later.

For now I just want to dedicate this song to our amazing yeoja!

Ha Ji Won  :wub:

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are   :)  - song by Bruno Mars

here's a tune of , just the way you are, i love this song very much and i've been waiting for someone to create a video using this song. I'm glad someone did.

thank you neonpaintedstarsmv

I really like drama mv secret garden, a song from bruno mars

hjw is amazing yeoja

Guest ganaax

School 2

%ED%95%99%EA%B5%902_%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90_2_leejin04.jpg?type=w3

%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%904_leejin04.jpg?type=w3

M742435877_sc1.jpg

Ha Ji Won's family

20110113_hajiwon.jpg

2qtwgmb.jpg

%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90%5B20060309121933%5D.jpg

@gle_perry

keX20110306.203033_0.jpg

http://koreanupdates.com/2011/01/12/tea-time-news-ha-ji-won-young-age-photo-revealed/

Guest niknokdagu425

*quoted image*

I wanted to ask, whether ha ji won plastic surgery?

@gle_perry

no she didnt have plastic surgery because if ever she did,she wouldnt risk to do movie the movie miracle on 1st street where face her was punched so many times

Guest sintame

i don't think so gle_perry.

I've read and heard that she's known in korea as the only actress who's all natural, meaning she didn't have anything surgical done on her face or body. it may look like she did due her transformation as she gets older. i had to review it myself too, that's why i had to dig in to the older works of ha jiwon to get to know her. back then the hair and make up style looks very different compare to today, even the way they take pictures during those times was very different. but one thing I noticed when you stripped her makeup back then and now, her face is till the same. so her face is the real thing!

Guest maccay

@niknokdagu425 you're very welcome. I'm happy to share whatever I can. All photos, videos, and thoughts from everyone is greatly appreciated. Keep them coming. Great job everyone.

@gle_perry Don't worry about it. We don't need perfect English to express our love for Ha Ji Won. And your question about plastic surgery, I don't see any changes from when she started. Just her hairstyle that is changing. I believe she's a natural beauty. But even if artists do any of those, for me it's the talent and their inner beauty that really counts. By the way, thanks for all Ha Ji Won's photos.

@Hellodreamer she has done Damo and Hwang Jin Yi which I consider a melancholic drama, only in sageuk (historical) form. Both are equally amazing and captivating. It touches your deepest core because Ha Ji Won is really great in expressing these characters to the audience. Even in her movies. That is why they call her the Nation's actress. :wub:

@Mitchii how lucky are those guys to have seen Ji Wonnie in LA. She's pretty with or without make-up.

@sintame we must be in the same wave length, i was listening to Bruno Mars while driving a while ago and for some reason i just thought of Ha Ji Won, the word AMAZING fits her perfectly. Thanks for sharing the MV. I really thought of making one for my fave couple HB and HJW, but SBS, KBS and MBC are really good at deleting fanmade MV's in youtube which is very disappointing. I did so many before from previous dramas but they're all gone now. :( Some i was able to keep in my own gallery.

@ganaax thanks for the Sector 7 article. So that's how the viral monster would look like, it's 3D transformation/effects might look scary. I cannot wait to see this one.

Yes totally agree , She is of natural beauty ..as she aged  you found  her getting younger and more beautiful each day.

Like niknokdagu425said , she couldn't have done miracles on first street in the first place and boxing you cant use a stunt o do the job.

The director said a few actresses rejected him and finally he talk HJW into taking up MOFS( Amazing isn't she)Now they are working on SECTOR 7!!!

Guest ganaax

i think she was very pretty when she was young, however now she has the body of athlete and become beautiful person and actress

Guest maccay

Here are the nominees for the BaekSang Arts Awards [26.05.2011 @ 2000- 2200 on KBS2]

Ha Ji Won is nominated for Best Actress for Secret Garden, also Hyun Bin for Best Actor and Secret Garden for Best Drama. Let's cheer them on! :D

screenshot20110401at121.png

95320277.jpg

Last year she won Best Actress for her movie Haeundae. She walked on that red carpet with grace and style. "Best Dressed" of the night. Beautiful and elegant with that one shoulder gown. The camera loved her. I'm eager to see what she will wear this time.

gp20110331170330.jpg

gp20110331170431.jpg

gp20110331170300.jpg

gp20110331165846.jpg

photos credit to BaekSang Arts Awards Official site

Guest ganaax

Long synopsis

1985. In “Sector 7,” an underwater oil field located south of Jeju Island, Hae-jun’s father goes missing in an unfortunate accident on the job. Twenty-five years pass and Hae-jun is now working as a marine equipment manager on an old oil prospecting ship called Eclipse. Also on board are Hae-jun’s boyfriend and marine biologist Dong-su, fun-loving Sang-gu and a clueless new recruit, Hyeon-wu.

Joining the crew later is Jeong-man, a former colleague of Hae-jun’s father, assigned to Eclipse as captain. Though his job is to oversee the withdrawal of the ship, he suggests conducting some drilling one last time. After 3 weeks of preparation, Hae-jun takes Hyun-wu underwater, but the new recruit sinks to the bottom of the sea when the equipment fails. Evidence suggests that it was not an accident and points at one of the crew as a saboteur. Shortly crew members begin to turn up dead, one by one, their bodies viciously mutilated. To make matters worse, the ship is isolated in a typhoon.

What the few survivors soon discover is a transparent underwater creature that they encountered once before. The viral monster infiltrated the ship through the drilling pipe and has been feeding on the crew to survive. Hae-jun and her colleagues’ frantic fight for their lives begins.

Guest ganaax

Last year she won Best Actress for her movie Haeundae. She walked on that red carpet with grace and style. "Best Dressed" of the night. Beautiful and elegant with that one shoulder gown. The camera  loved her. I'm eager to see what she will wear this time.

it was mentioned in yahoo! omg

http://omg.yahoo.com...-handle/3733/10

Guest niknokdagu425

Here are the nominees for the BaekSang Arts Awards [26.05.2011 @ 2000- 2200 on KBS2]

Ha Ji Won is nominated for Best Actress for Secret Garden, also Hyun Bin for Best Actor and Secret Garden for Best Drama. Let's cheer them on! :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Last year she won Best Actress for her movie Haeundae. She walked on that red carpet with grace and style. "Best Dressed" of the night. Beautiful and elegant with that one shoulder gown. The camera  loved her. I'm eager to see what she will wear this time.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

photos credit to BaekSang Arts Awards Official site

@maccay i wish they will win all the nominations i can see that the director, sec. kim, ah young were also nominated do you think thats the final draft for the nominees icant see oska and seul wish they were nominated too, but i think SEcret Garden team will take home all the awards it was  the best tv drama of 2010 or 2011? whatever im praying for it