♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Mitchii

May I join this thread...

I have been a silent reader to this thread...

Ha Ji Won onnie is so amazing...

She really captivating me with her role in Secret Garden

I think she portrayed Gil Ra Im very well...

^_^ ^_^

@maccay and mitchii

I have been copy your image on the other site, if u are don't mind...

Is it okay??

Welcome to the thread & I don't mind at all as long as we spread the love of this amazing women "Ha Ji Won"

Guest sintame

Ha Ji Won really knows how to make her fans happy. :wub:

Love her appearance on the Mulberry fashion show (and she sat with that cute No Min Woo! lol!)

Guest maccay

@sintame she knows how to give back. Most of her fans must have been there for her since her debut.

@Yin Ying welcome to the thread. I used to lurk here too and I'm glad to have joined in as everyone here are friendly and share so many goodies and thoughts about Ha Ji Won. No worries, you can share anything to another site as long as you credit the site/person appropriately.

@illay and @coppersun

Here's Ha Ji Won's Beauty Secret from Elle Korea 12.28.2010~

mcms_as_return_resourceiht.jpg

credit Elle Korea

Natural Skin~ She uses Natural Glow Nude Diorskin Hydrating Fluid Foundation SPF 10.

Lips and Hand Care~ For hand care, she dabs on L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream; and applies Uriage lip bam for her lips as filming outdoors in the cold was intense during SG filming.

Quick Skin Treatment~ she uses Olay Total Effects Cleansing Cloths, Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 anti-aging cream, Olay Total Effects Moisturizer w / Cooling Essence.

The rest of her beauty secret are itemized in the site. :)

Guest gle_perry

@maccay , p927 thanks,.... her leg looks fabulous

i've watched her interview about how she had failed so many auditions, so i know that she made it from the bottom....but

i read that Ha Ji Won is one and only Korean actress who has worked all the way up from the bottom to the top... is it true that she is only one?

http://www.koreanfil...opleCd=10087280

ha ji won was remarkable, the artist from the movie class B to class A movie

no one expected that ha ji won is now a superstar korea

Guest megumi08

Yin Ying, of course you may join this thread. We are glad if fans multiply every day <3

i really love HJW's coat on mulberry event...wish i have one.

That cool stuff from her fans is really creative..Hopefully, one day we (soompi fans) can made a project stuff for her too. (Brian Joo's fans on soompi frequently make stuff for brian, example pictorial book where they put brian's photos and add comments + photo from soompi's fans..i really hope there will be someone from us who want to lead a project like this ^^)

Does she mention the brand? i want to try since she looks so younger from year to year :P

I'm curious too... but if she mentions it, that brand company will get a huge demand for sure!! everything she wears will become a big hit too and it's all only because she's amazing yeoja, our HAJIWON!! hahaha

Guest sintame

Looks like Ha Ji Won can't shake the Gil Ra Im look just yet, lol! She probably miss GRI too like us,lol.

Thanks maccay & Chi Chi for posting the pictures.

maccay, I like your KJW avatar, makes me wonder how hb would look at hjw when he see her in mulberry outfit.

Guest arman_betty

I like ha ji won as an actress, i think she's a versatile actress in korea. 

The first time i saw her act was in her tv series Memories in Bali and then 

Hwang jini. After that i was convince that this girl can act.... 

Secret Garden wil be soon showing here in our country, i'm excited already.

Sarang ye ms ha ji won... from one of your millions of fans here in the philippines.

Guest ganaax

http://www.allkpop.c...visit-to-freddy

AsianMediaWiki

Actress Ha Ji-Won is cast new movie "Hi, Anna" directed by Jang Cheol-Su (director of the much heralded horror-thriller film "Bedevilled"). "Hi, Anna" is described as a fusion action film. Production will begin after Ha Ji-Won finishes filming ping-pong movie "Korea"

Guest Mitchii

Found this on HB Thread:

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won - most wanted as real life couple

2011-03-25 06:56:10

Korean news about SBS entertainment night confirming Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won got 36.7% votes of being most wanted as real life couple with Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae Hee with 31.6% in second place.

083_secret_garden_my_spring.jpg

source:

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=103719

Guest gle_perry

many who wanted kim joo won and Gil ra im united in real life, but I think it is impossible to happen but is possible ... phew.gifblush.gif