♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Badass Sector 7 stills

by girlfriday | March 26, 2011 | 1 Comment

sector75.jpg

Ha Ji-won looks ready to kick some major evil-creature richard simmons. Upcoming summer blockbuster Sector 7 is whetting our appetites just enough to get us clamoring for some actiony goodness. The 3D creature feature from the director of May 18 and the producer of Haeundae has been years in the making, and from the looks of it, it might be worth the wait.

The action/sci-fi film is set on an oil rig out at sea, where the inhabitants will encounter Mystery Monster, reportedly in development for its 3D CG effects for two years before the film went into shoots. It boasts a 10 billion won budget, and well, it sure does look slick, though I suppose most of the dough was spent on the creature from the big bad blue.

I love that Ha Ji-won looks more hardcore than all the dudes in the group photo. The cast is a pretty hefty one, with Oh Ji-ho (Chuno) as Ha Ji-won’s boyfriend, Ahn Sung-ki (Fair Love) as the oil rig’s captain, Song Sae-byuk (Bang Ja Chronicle) as a welder, and Cha Ye-ryun (Dr. Champ) as an oceanographer.

Rounding out the group are Park Chul-min (Return of Iljimae), Lee Han-wi (Chuno), and Min Suk (Chosun Police 3).

Summer can’t come soon enough.

sector74.jpg

sector73.jpg

sector72.jpg

sector71.jpg

Via Naver

Article courtesy of dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/badass-sector-7-stills/

Guest ganaax

Hi, Anna (Южная Корея, Jang Cheol-Su)

О, режиссер Bedevilled говорит о следующем проекте. Хе-хе, лучше не придумаешь.

JCS: I’m working on the script for my next film which will be about the deserted Korean peninsula after a nuclear war between North and South Korea, with a female lead.

И главную роль вроде бы отдали Ha Ji Won. И это правильно, потому что, как говорит режиссер Sector 7:

Q: Ha Ji Won played many roles that physically required action scenes?

А: I think it's because Ha Ji Won is the most passionate actress in Korea.

http://objora.livejo...com/333894.html

Yun Je-Gyun  seems a very nice man ,

so no one is translating this? (about Hi,Anna),

http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

Ha Ji Won will play a lone female warrior in a city where everyone has vanished.

google translation...

http://kpop.teen9x.vn/tag/anna/

Ha Ji Won again received new movie

Famous actress Ha Ji-won will be available in the new work directed by Jang Chul Soo entitled "Hi, Anna!".

"Hi, Anna!" Monday is a work of director Jang Chul Soo, the "Bedevilled", one of the cinematographic work most notably in 2010.

According to a source in the world, after shooting sports movie "Korea", Ha Ji Won will participate in "Hi, Anna."

By now, "Korea" is the official schedule, so "Hi, Anna!" Must wait until the "Korea" finished filming the new plan.

"Bedevilled", early work by director Jang has caused a major hit in 2010. The film won the work in

Pusan ​​International Film Festival, Daejong Film Awards, Critics Association ... Thanks to the film,

director Jang Chul Soo and actress Suh Young Hee won a series of New Director Award excellent and outstanding actress.

"Hi, Anna" tells the story of a lone female warrior fighting in a city full of crime. Ha Ji Won, Korean Angelina Jolie is the best person to show the role.

So, she was selected manufacturer though to accept conditions to coordinate with her schedule.

"Hi, Anna!" Is expected to begin shooting later this year. Meanwhile, other work action by Ha Ji Won, "Sector 7" will debut July 7.2011.

Guest thedolleffect

@maccay

Her expressions in the gifs of her receiving the gifts from her fans are priceless! :rolleyes: She must be totally surprised and grateful at the same time. As a fan, I am totally grateful to her for her hard work and dedication as an actress. The SG memorabilia uber CUTE. Btw, here's a video of HJW receiving the gifts. Also, thanks for posting HJW's "beauty secrets." I'd love to get ALL those items if only I have money.

@f927

Thank you for the additional photos of HJW in the Mulberry event, her table tennis practice and her visit at Freddy. Regarding the Mulberry event. I can't help it. I keep on looking at her toned legs! No wonder Wonder Girls/JYP liked her legs that much to mention her in their song haha! :lol: On her table tennis practice photo, she's freakin' cute! Totally adorable. Looks like she's having a good time preparing for the movie. Really hope all will be well in the production. And the additional photos of her in Freddy, that is the candid and natural HJW and you can see her beauty shine. ^_^

@Chi Chi

Thank you also for posting more pictures of HJW in Freddy! :D

@Mitchii

Wow! Secret Garden fever lives on! :wub: Their onscreen chemistry is undeniable. It's just like the pairing of Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung. I have this thought that whoever gets to be partnered with HJW manages to shine. This reminds me of the article that I read from thedramascenes.com where HJW is described as a midfielder. ^_^

@Aziraphale

I also read that article from the Dramabeans. Thank you for posting it here for everyone to enjoy. :P Those photos are not really new to us fans but what makes it more interesting is the title they used, "Badass Sector 7." B)

http://objora.livejo...com/333894.html

Yun Je-Gyun  seems a very nice man ,

so no one is translating this? (about Hi,Anna),

http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

Ha Ji Won will play a lone female warrior in a city where everyone has vanished.

google translation...

http://kpop.teen9x.vn/tag/anna/

Thanks ganaax for the info about 'Hi, Anna'. Sounds interesting, another action flick movie by HJW. Wow...already three movies this year under her belt. Can we say she's the most sought after actress in Korea right now?

I'm smiling from ear to ear when see the title 'Hi, Anna'...its the character's name for Tang Wei in LATE AUTUMN. Another coincidence for the SEGA couple!

coppersun I also noticed that sad moments... seems she's holding back her tears. Agree with you, those gifts bring back sweet memories. She's a humble and sentimental person.

Guest ganaax

@seema me too, smiling ear to ear,

She's really remarkable professional,  She still works hard  despite her celebrity status

looking at her works i think she is work alcoholic

over 10 years she managed to do so many things.....

Television drama

* 2010 Secret Garden (SBS)

* 2006 Hwang Jin-i (KBS)

* 2005 Fashion 70's (cameo)

* 2004 Something Happened in Bali (SBS)

* 2003 Damo (MBC)

* 2002 Days in the Sun (KBS)

* Dragons Tears (KBS)

* Love that's bigger than Love (MBC)

* Hak Gyo 2 (KBS)

* 2001 Life is Beautiful (KBS)

* 2000 Secret (SBS)

Film

* 2009 Closer to Heaven

* 2009 Haeundae

* 2008 BA:BO

* 2008 His Last Gift (cameo)

* 2007 Sex Is Zero 2 (cameo)

* 2007 Miracle on 1st Street

* 2005 All for Love (cameo)

* 2005 Duelist

* 2005 Daddy-Long-Legs

* 2004 Love, So Divine

* 2004 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

* 2003 Reversal of Fortune

* 2002 Sex Is Zero

* 2002 Phone

* 2000 Truth Game

* 2000 Ditto

* 2000 Nightmare

Hi,Anna will probably be released in 2012

i like this one, she looks so tough

sector7_3.jpg

Guest thedolleffect

She's really remarkable professional,  She still works hard  despite her celebrity status

looking at her works i think she is work alcoholic

over 10 years she managed to do so many things.....

I agree with you. ^_^ Before, when I don't hear anything from her like a new TV series, I've thought that she's on a hiatus or just resting. But I'm always wrong. Like the time between Hwang Jin Yi and Secret Garden, all those time, she was filming a lot of movies! Really hardworking. A very respectable and admirable actress. And now, we all know that she's preparing to film the movie Korea and then there is this news that she has a new movie to film (Hi, Anna) following Korea. She's really in-demand! I love it! :lol: Guess we won't be seeing her in a new TV series anytime soon which by the way, I'm really hoping to see her with Jang Dong Gun in the series about the unified Korea even if it takes 1-2 years. I just hope that her health will not be jeopardized with all the work pouring in. :unsure: With her being so busy, I wonder if she ever gets to have time to date. blush.gif

Guest niknokdagu425

oh my she is really in demand so  many projects of her to anticipate,  ill pray for her health ,gosh she never rest since debuted she always has a project.go go go hajiwon im so happy for her,thats why i love this gal so much, full of energy and dedication to her work another good year for her aja aja HAE RIMasmile.gif

HJW and HB BTS caps

HJW and HB bts caps 2

HJW and HB bts caps 3

@Aziraphale

I also read that article from the Dramabeans. Thank you for posting it here for everyone to enjoy. :P Those photos are not really new to us fans but what makes it more interesting is the title they used, "Badass Sector 7." B)

Heh, I thought it was quite appropriate. Ha Ji Won does look particularly badass in the last picture! But she's versatile like that ^_^

Guest arman_betty

Wow shes really in demand now in south korea, another movie for  HJW.

I believe she just finished the movie sector 7 but it is not showing in korea yet.

She'll gonna do another movie where she'll be playing pingpong or tennis???

And then this movie named anna, a very busy year for ms Ha ji won indeed.

BTW, i have a question... i would be glad if someone could answer me.

I just saw a family picture of ms HJW in the internet.

Her younger sister got married and there's a wedding picture of the whole family.

Her family is quite attractive people and then i noticed  her father. 

He's not the typical korean middle aged man, i'm guessing a halfie....???

Is HJW a part korean? or pure korean?

Guest naddd93

Hi, everyone :)

I really like Ha Ji-Won. Well, after that Secret Garden drama :P She's so great, isn's she?

And, yesterday I heard that she would be appearing on Running Man, I was just so happy :') I watched her on FO1 and she's so cute. But then I checked this forum and found out that the news isnt true, I feel like,,, :( Is that really true? that she really will not appear on RM? on episode which Cha Tae Hyun is on it too? Did RM representative confirm it already?

Interview with HJW, dated Feb 15, 2011 ~ credit dcgall

13012965632011032816173.jpg

I guessed HJW is already used to being photographed while shopping ~ more photos @ Freddy, credit naver

074q.jpg

055jy.jpg

080z.jpg

124m.jpg

postfiles3navernet.jpg

postfiles41navernet.jpg

postfiles4navernet.jpg

postfiles5navernet.jpg

postfiles8navernet.jpg

postfiles14navernet.jpg

postfiles7navernet.jpg

162ku.jpg

172ri.jpg

Guest koblo

Thanks for sharing =D HJW has many upcoming movies, but I would like to see her more in a drama. Hopefully by summer time, there will be good news about her in a drama.

Hello everyone! Waving hello! :)

Thank you niknokdagu425 for the SeGa gifts link and thanks to ? (I'm sorry I can't remember who posted the tip!) for the tip on watching videos at youku. I could never watch anything on there and actually gave up after 10 sec!! But thanks to you, I'm so glad otherwise I would not have seen HJW's greeting. For those of you who don't understand Korean, I tried my best to express her emotion in these short words. But please believe me that she was very emotional, not only in expressing her gratitude for the gifts but also her love and well wishes to her Japan 1023 fans.

The way she opened her gifts and her greeting left me with such emotion as well that I thought to myself, how can this woman be so amazing, not just as an actress but also as a person?? I really admire her so much. And to her fans who made all those gifts...they are amazing in itself!! maccay how did you ever get those pics? I was in awe of them!

I mean down to the Phillips vacuum cleaner box and the book? LOL! But does anyone know what kind of gift she got that made her very emotional and teary-eyed? Looks like some kind of DVD set?

And to all my fellow HJW fans here, THANK YOU for posting all those wonderful Mulberry and Freddy pictures, articles and links. EVERY ONE OF You guys are amazing too! :wub: :wub:

1023 Ha Ji Won Love

Starting at 1:30

Hello this is Ha Ji Won.

It's been awhile since I greeted my friends at 1023

I have received with such great emotion, all of your precious gifts with your heart felt sincerity and feelings

I am so happy that all of you loved the drama so much but in the midst of this happiness, because of the unfortunate event that happened in Japan, I am very heartbroken. To all the 1023 fans and to all the people in Japan, please have strength and soon overcome and rise!

Thank you so much for giving me so much love and in 2011, Ji wonnie will greet you with good projects. And to our 1023 friends edit at Japan please don't get sick and always be healthy and day by day be happy and have smiling days

I love you

EDITJapan 1023 "muh chuh, muh chuh"! (SO ADORABLE!!)

Sorry I thought she said Japan 1023 but she just said 1023!

Just a little FYI, at the end of her interviews, she always addresses herself in 3rd person. So in this case, instead of saying "I" will greet you with good projects she says "Ji Wonnie" will greet you. I have noticed she always says it like this in her other interviews as well! Very cute! :)

BTW, sintame and mench, I finally finished Hwang Jini! It took me awhile as I would watch a couple episodes of Hwang Jini with SeGa!! :) I was totally mesmerized by her in that role. IMO, HJW was Hwang Jini. I couldn't help but think that it mirrored HJW's life in that she is happiest when she is acting and both of them had such dedication and perserverance for what they loved to do. I only hope that her love life is different though!! Only true love for our HJW....maybe in 2 years? ;) ;)

Last but not least, we are working on the MNET video but it is longer than her usual interviews, so it is taking us a bit longer to do. So please be patient with us!

Guest niknokdagu425

@kjkfan7 thanks also for the translations she so sweet in that interview and very appreciative and caring and once again thanks for all your hardwork in doing the hardsubbing and everything smile.gif

just found this street interview of hajiwon and kwon sang woo

My link