♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won is currently filming RUNNING MAN! Right now!! hahaha

They're filming at Seoul Medical Center in ShinNaeDong. Right now!!! xP

It will air on April 10.

I'm really excited to watch! She was so cute in FAMILY OUTING :D

http://blog.naver.com/inho3391?Redirect=Log&logNo=10105489611

OMG Rainluver!!!! Really??????

Whaaaa I just become incoherrent... because adklsfjdjfk....

Thank you so much for the info!!!!!!!! I am BEYOND ecstatic..

Guest RAINLUVER012

OMG Rainluver!!!! Really??????

Whaaaa I just become incoherrent... because adklsfjdjfk....

Thank you so much for the info!!!!!!!! I am BEYOND ecstatic..

I was ecstatic when I first heard the news too :D:D:D

APRIL 10!!!!

I think they're still filming. hahaha

Guest ps3hl

@ps3hl

Thanks as well for the welcome! I've been following your YT channel and your blog for the latest stuff about HJW. Thank you for providing us the English-subbed videos of HJW! :D Your hard work and dedication really means a lot to us fans of HJW who can't understand Korean and dying to know every little piece of news about her.

You're welcome and let's not also forget the translators and their continuous help. :)

@ps3hl Nice talking to you on twitter. I'm waiting for supermoon tonight and i'll make a wish for HJW too, that she'll find her soulmate, or has she found it? :lol:;)

[sorry for cutting your posts guys!]

Yeah, I saw the photo that you took. Like I said, I should have camped out that night.. haha. Too bad I missed it. >.<

@rainluver012:

OMG, your news is totally daebak! It's about time we see her again on a variety show. Like most of us here, I'm pretty sure we all enjoyed her Family Outing appearance last time and have been praying that she'll do another variety show after that. :D Can't wait!

Thanks you guys for your continuous effort on sharing news, photos and videos of HJW. Big hugs to all of you!

Guest maccay

This is awesome news @RAINLUVER012! I CANNOT wait to see her in Running man. I enjoyed watching her in FO and i'm sure she'll have another blast in RM. Like you @tetsi I'm beyond THRILLED! :D

Her new photo wearing her table tennis jersey is cute. She looks so young with that hair and no make up :D

@sintame I hope supermoon heard my wish for HJW, what more could i do as a fan but wish her in finding the love of her life. ;)

@seema you are absolutely right, Ji Won is with Ahn Sung Ki in Sector 7. Love their collaboration in Duelist. I also think she can do any genre and surprise us everytime she immerses herself into her character, a dark character would also fit her like the movie Black Swan.

Btw, thank you @ps3hl and @kjkfan7for the videos from MBMD VIP screening and KDW and HJW's Duelist Interview.

Speaking of Duelist i found this beautiful MV of Duelist~ made me fall in love with them all over again. :wub:

I love how Nakiatala2 @ YT spliced the original OST with KDW and HJW's version from the credits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtcO9fcyILs

credit: Nakiatala2 @YT

Enjoy!

So I went back to rewatch Damo again for the...I've lost count how many times!!!

There's like a gazillion classic scenes that I enjoyed so much! This is seriously one of the few dramas that I can rewatch over and over again without getting tired of it!

Guest RAINLUVER012

It will air on April 10.

According to one of the 1023 administrators, HJW is NOT appearing on RUNNING MAN -_-;;

She checked with HJW's manager.

HJW is currently practicing table tennis everyday.

I thought it was 100% true because everyone was talking about it last night.

One of the dc gallers even went to Seoul Medical Center in ShinNaeDong. She said she saw Yoo JaeSuk and HaHa but didn't see HJW.

Ahhh. I'm quite disappointed. But it's understandable. She must be really busy these days practicing table tennis.

I thought it was random... HAHAHA

Sorry for the false information TT.TT

I wonder who it was yesterday then... HAHAHA

^

ohnoes..... *tears*

still, I hope she will make appearance there one day.

maybe for Sector 7 promotion... somewhere in June or July... if the show is still around :D

@7lotus : I'd love to revisit Damo, but will have to prepare for another heartbreak first..

RAINLUVERO12,iwas overwhlemed by your earlier news, still on cloud nine!!! Ooh! nevermine its better then no news!

Thanks YOU all , esp. kfkfan7, ps3hl. rainluver012 for all the translation... i know you guys are very busy but make an effort to help us with all the translations,THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I would like to thank all who has contributed with all the articles!HAVE GOD BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!MANY BLESSING TO HJW !(HB TOO)

Guest sintame

Ha Ji Won is cute! She looks so young like the high school Gil Ra Im! :wub:

RAINLUVER012.. I was just reading the RM thread, and they were talking about Ha Ji Won being the guest too. I guess everyone got too excited to hear about HJW! Who knows we might still get a surprise. :)

ps3hl & kjkfan7, thanks for your collaborative effort. we really appreciate everything you guys do. :)

Guest absfanbelle

It will air on April 10.

WOW !!! really ? i'm so excited to watch Ha Ji Won again on a variety show.. :wub:

thanks for the info RAINLUVER012 :)

Guest absfanbelle

According to one of the 1023 administrators, HJW is NOT appearing on RUNNING MAN -_-;;

She checked with HJW's manager.

HJW is currently practicing table tennis everyday.

I thought it was 100% true because everyone was talking about it last night.

One of the dc gallers even went to Seoul Medical Center in ShinNaeDong. She said she saw Yoo JaeSuk and HaHa but didn't see HJW.

Ahhh. I'm quite disappointed. But it's understandable. She must be really busy these days practicing table tennis.

I thought it was random... HAHAHA

Sorry for the false information TT.TT

I wonder who it was yesterday then... HAHAHA

i'm so excited to read your post about HJW and running man that i replied soon without reading the next posts :D

but i'm still hoping it will happen :)re Ha Ji Won's guesting

Guest sintame

I finally finished Hwang Jin Yi. Wow! Another masterpiece of Ha Ji Won! :wub:

I’m probably sounding like a broken record, but gosh! Ha Ji Won is so beautiful in Hwang Jin Yi. No matter what angle I look at her, she is just mesmerizing!

What an amazing woman! I wonder if HB watched Hwang Jin Yi. :D

I finally finished Hwang Jin Yi. Wow! Another masterpiece of Ha Ji Won!  :wub:

I’m probably sounding like a broken record, but gosh! Ha Ji Won is so beautiful in Hwang Jin Yi. No matter what angle I look at her, she is just mesmerizing!

What an amazing woman! I wonder if HB watched Hwang Jin Yi.  :D

@sintame, haha ! this a good one 'I wonder if HB watched Hwang Jin Yi'

if he haven't he better  start soon,one  aft another of her drama... think he must hv watched it already cos it was a hit when it was air.

Guest 4everlove

I wonder if Ha Ji Won will film anymore drama. She wont appear on Running man for sure since it is confirm by 1023 admin. She is pretty busy with table tennis and so I think we just have to wait and see what is her next project after Korea.

Guest ganaax

^ i remember this movie,....it was very good horror movie....

in Nightmare Ha ji won played role of the very scary vengeful ghost and same time very miserable girl..

for me most pitiful scene was when the cinema club fellows stripped Eun ju's corpse (Ha Ji Won) and put her body in a suitcase,

most scary scene was when  Eun ju's ghost(Ha Ji Won) slit's girl's throat,

Gawi-Nightmare-2000.jpg

gawi_16.jpg

spoiler.jpg

pool.jpg

nightmare1.jpg

gawi1.jpg

o104971740.jpg

Guest thedolleffect

@tetsi and maccay

Thank you! I misunderstood things regarding HJW's upcoming movie "Korea." Indeed, the filming has yet to start in April. Thanks again for all the info and answering my queries. ^_^

@sintame

Thanks for the warm welcome! ;)

@f927

Thank you for providing the picture of Ha Ji Won in table tennis outfit. She looks good even in sports attire! Oh well, she always looks good to me. :lol:

@RAINLUVER012

Thanks as well for providing the link of HJW in the table tennis outfit. And isn't it thrilling that she wears the same outfit as the renowned table tennis player she is to portray in the movie? Haha. And regarding the "false alarm" of her being in Running Man, I believe it's not only us who got all hyped with that "news." I think a lot of people (including those in Korea) are all wanting to see more of HJW recently. :D

@ps3hl

Of course. My heartfelt gratitude also goes out to those who are subbing the videos and helping you. You're all doing AWESOME. :lol: