♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest thedolleffect

@illay

Thank you for the welcome! And I'm really glad I did my first ever post here in the HJW thread. ^_^

@ps3hl

Thanks as well for the welcome! I've been following your YT channel and your blog for the latest stuff about HJW. Thank you for providing us the English-subbed videos of HJW! :D Your hard work and dedication really means a lot to us fans of HJW who can't understand Korean and dying to know every little piece of news about her.

@kjkfan7

Thank you! I feel really welcomed here. :lol: And yes, I read all the pages in this thread. :P I decided to do that cause I really want to learn more about my favorite K-actress hihi. It was really challenging cause you'll certainly get headaches from time to time, but it was also fun seeing how you guys interact and generously share news, info, videos that are related to HJW. As I've said earlier, the vibe here is really good. Everyone seems to friendly and I can sense that people here truly admire and love Ha Ji Won.

Btw, I have several questions. Please enlighten me! Hahaha.

• Is it true that "Korea" will be released on April, in reference to gle_perry's post? That's just around the corner! If it is indeed true, oh what happy days we have! Something new from HJW!!!
  • Do you know when "Sector 7" will be out? I've read that it is this July/August. This is the movie I'm really dying to see. I've read news about it months ago. We all know how great an actress Ha Ji Won is but I have a feeling that this will definitely seal her as the one and the only actress most deserving to be called Korea's Angelina Jolie (but we know she deserves her own title sorry for that)
  • Does anyone here have news regarding the TV series about the unified Korea wherein HJW is said to star with Jang Dong Gun and Jaejoong? I really wish this would push thru. HJW + JDG would be an epic pairing!

@illay

Btw, I have several questions. Please enlighten me! Hahaha.

• Is it true that "Korea" will be released on April, in reference to gle_perry's post? That's just around the corner! If it is indeed true, oh what happy days we have! Something new from HJW!!!
  • Do you know when "Sector 7" will be out? I've read that it is this July/August. This is the movie I'm really dying to see. I've read news about it months ago. We all know how great an actress Ha Ji Won is but I have a feeling that this will definitely seal her as the one and the only actress most deserving to be called Korea's Angelina Jolie (but we know she deserves her own title sorry for that)
  • Does anyone here have news regarding the TV series about the unified Korea wherein HJW is said to star with Jang Dong Gun and Jaejoong? I really wish this would push thru. HJW + JDG would be an epic pairing!

Hi thedolleffect!

welcome to the thread.

The movie 'Korea' hasn't even started filming. The last I read, it's going to start filming in April, not screened in April.

I'm excited about Sector 7 too! Although to watch it I'd have to wait for it to be released on DVD... which is probably the end of the year or early next year if they only release it somewhere in July :tears:

Ha Ji-won and Bae Doo-na team up in sports movie

by javabeans | March 19, 2011 | 32 Comments

hajiwon78.jpg

After knocking out a super-hit drama series (Secret Garden, as if you needed the reminder), Ha Ji-won is jumping right back to the film world with a new project called Korea, which is a working title that dearly needs to be changed. (Can you imagine the aggravation of trying to find information on that movie? It’s like trying to buy That Album by That Band. Or trying to find out Hu’s on first.)

The movie is based on real-life events, centering around the 1991 World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Japan, when for the first time ever North and South Korea played as one team and won. It’s got all the makings of a heartwarming, feel-good story, replete with odd-couple dynamics and underdog victory. Will we get another Forever the Moment? (And Take Off?)

Ha was cast early on as one of the players, Hyun Jung-hwa, and looks to be joined by Bae Doo-na (Gloria), who isn’t confirmed yet but is considering the role favorably. Bae’s character is the North Korean player Lee Boon-hee, and the partnership is sure to produce lots of conflict as well as camaraderie.

Another actress who’ll join them is a newcomer, Han Ye-ri (Paju, Road No. 1), who plays Yoo Soon-bok, another player from the North. Apparently she’s working extra-hard to nail down verisimilitude, which includes training to hit right-handed when she’s actually a lefty. If she pulls it off, I am jealous; one of my weird obsessions as a child was achieving ambidexterity. Then I got tired and gave up.

Korea plans to begin filming in April, in time to release for the busy filmgoing Chuseok holiday in the fall.

baedoona45.jpg

Bae Doo-na

hanyeri1.jpg

Han Ye-ri

Via OSEN

Article courtesy of dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/ha-ji-won-and-bae-doo-na-team-up-in-sports-movie/

Guest maccay

Some SG Ep20 BTS photos~ Gil Ra Im's back pain :lol:

This must have been posted before too.

9c0ffa22d13d043535a80f3.jpg

ebdab70080eabe987a89473.jpg

c5c9f85717d38d378435243.jpg

76a4d01e24d5ef1042a9ad0.jpg

cdc450fd0199fe4ba9d3110.jpg

e4d311091fe08f9f7acbe10.jpg

7bf94b3ff223b171b9998f0.jpg

7002b4cd6edb5213f31fe73.jpg

4736fc3a6dcf8955bba1670.jpg

e81f9318532475a0e1fe0b3.jpg

8e22342bead2f1b98b13993.jpg

credit: HJW baidu

@thedolleffect wow it takes a lot of patience reading through all the pages, you're truly a HJW fan. Welcome.

Ji Won never stops working, we all know she's practicing table tennis now and filming starts in April. I really hope the movie will premiere during the Chuseok holiday. I really want to see it on the big screen.

@kjkfan7 I really don't know why she's underrated while looking at her works and achievements, huge fan base, low key personal life, i guess she likes it that way. I'm more inclined to underrated actors/actresses really. They shine in their own special way.

Thanks for the YT links too.

@ps3hl Nice talking to you on twitter. I'm waiting for supermoon tonight and i'll make a wish for HJW too, that she'll find her soulmate, or has she found it? :lol:;)

I have faith in Bae Doo Na pulling this character really well. I heard she's a good actress too. I guess we won't see any love interest in this movie eh? It would be more on triumph and friendship.

,August 26, 2009

ohh..oh...Ha Ji Won said"I am waiting for true love"

Hello guys..is there anyone who can love Ha Ji Won with true love. Ha Ji Won is saying right now that she is waiting for true love. What a lovely words come out from korean star.

<A >ha-ji-won-news-0006.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won says she wants her love to be like the movie where all the true love happens for destiny.

The media conference of movie "My love on my side" which is led by Ha Ji-won and Kim Myeong-min was held in CGV, Seoul yesterday. The movie is telling the story of a boy who suffers from serious ALS disease and her girlfriend always stays with him and supports him.

Leading actor Kim Myung-min has lost about 20kg for the movie and the leading actress Ha Ji-won will show her touching acting skill in the movie.

She said "During the filming of the movie I always think if I can stay with the boy who I love for life time when he is ill," said Ha Ji-won, "I'm still waiting for the true love like in the movie. I believe there is my destiny somewhere."

Hmmm...true love ! Is that thing everyone wants! yea...that's important.

@kfkfan7, yah is true but in LOVE BY MY side she did found true love though KMM is already in the situation...but in SG the curse is broken!Its has a happy ending,  I esp.love the complete loving n happy family . I guess that touches me that she will or  maybe already found her destiny aft saying that in 2009!Wishes is granted I hope for our beloved HA JI WON!

From Secret Garden Ep 10 at the pig skin restaurant

Credit SG20101113 @ Baidu

*quoted image*

Thanks for this pics!!!! This picture really made me pray and wish for them to end up together.... Can't help myself, really! I miss them both and hope to see them in SG part 2.

Hope that HYUN BIN IS DESTINED TO BE WITH HA JI WON... FOREVER!

Guest maccay

[New Ha Ji Won Interview 20.3.11]

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id=201103210100184450012679&ServiceDate=20110320

20110321010018445001267.jpg

credit: sports.chosun/naver

Hope someone will get to translate this article. I thought it's a beautiful article because it again speaks of Ha Ji Won enjoying success but maintaining her humility. She talked about her mentor/teacher Ahn Sung Ki whom she has worked with in her debut film "The truth Game" and "Duelist." She's flattered to have been compared to him, the veteran actor known as the National Best Actor of Korea. I'm so happy to know she, too, admires Meryl Streep, one of my favourite Holywood actress. Ji Won too wants to age gracefully like Meryl Streep. I agree, she's a great actress and great role model. Her award winning movies, not too mention her ability to change accents, which then reminds me of Ha Ji Won's take on a Busan accent in her movie Haeundae. I'd like to see Ji Won on a musical movie too like Mamma Mia, or a role something like The Devil wears Prada? With Ji Won's diverse talent, she's daebak! :)

@niknokdagu425 thanks for that video of JIS and HJW, such a lovely couple as well, he's so cute @ the end that made JiWon laugh.

How i wish JiWon and HB had CF together post SG. Is that too much to ask? :wub:

Guest sintame

I think that will be a good team…. Ha Ji Won and Bae Do-Na.

HJW’s public appearance on MBMD is quite a statement, she wore a black mini dress in support of YIN, and you’re right purpleZ, I didn’t even notice it, Ha Ji Won was wearing a military jacket too, shows support of Hyun Bin too. :wub:

kjkfan7 – I think I still have 4 episodes to go. I’m not sure about the minister too, I find his character a little weak. He was passive in so many ways, when he got all the chances. When Eun-Ho passed away, I was more incline on Lord Byuk Kye So. Despite his evil nature, his drive to get Hwang Jin Yi is more passionate and determined. And I was also eyeing the bodyguard when he first came out, lol. Wow, Hwang Jin Yi has too many choices of men here, lol.

I know you’re busy, but please please, when you have the time, MNET VIP – Ha Ji Won translate please. Her eyes are glowing and she looks very inspired in this video.

And I agree, seems that this is the only site where we can see a lot of Ha Ji won. Dc & baidu is still a challenge to many of us, and that’s why I’m very thankful to our friends who keep us updated.

maccay, p3sl, coppersun – i like how you wished to the supermoon. I hope she finds (or already found) her soulmate. :wub:

thedolleffect – welcome aboard, like you I like the positive atmosphere here too.

Aziraphale, f927, gle_perry,Chi Chi, ganaax, and everyone, as always, thanks for keeping us posted on what’s happening in DC & Baidu.

[New Ha Ji Won Interview 20.3.11]

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id=201103210100184450012679&ServiceDate=20110320

*quoted image*

credit: sports.chosun/naver

Hope someone will get to translate this article. I thought it's a beautiful article because it again speaks of Ha Ji Won enjoying success but maintaining her humility. She talked about her mentor/teacher Ahn Sung Ki whom she has worked with in her debut film "The truth Game" and "Duelist." She's flattered to have been compared to him, the veteran actor known as the National Best Actor of Korea. I'm so happy to know she, too, admires Meryl Streep, one of my favourite Holywood actress. Ji Won too wants to age gracefully like Meryl Streep. I agree, she's a great actress and great role model. Her award winning movies, not too mention her ability to change accents, which then reminds me of Ha Ji Won's take on a Busan accent in her movie Haeundae. I'd like to see Ji Won on a musical movie too like Mamma Mia, or a role something like The Devil wears Prada? With Ji Won's diverse talent, she's daebak! :)

@niknokdagu425 thanks for that video of JIS and HJW, such a lovely couple as well, he's so cute @ the end that made JiWon laugh.

How i wish JiWon and HB had CF together post SG. Is that too much to ask? :wub:

Maccay You know what...Ahn Sung Ki also with Jiwon in Sector 7. I very much like him team up with jiwon in Duelist. He's indeed her mentor and teacher.

Sector 7

If you like to see her in The Devil wears Prada...I wish to see her in a movie like Black Swan. Don't mind to see her in ballerina outfit . I think she definitely can immerse herself in that dark character like Natalie Portman.

Talking about jiwon's Busan accent in Haeundae...I think she also speak somekind of accent in Miracle on 1st street. I haven't watched the movie yet...just see the trailer of it. But sooner I will. Looking her as a boxer in this movie...she just make me surrender..let my hand down...it seems nothing can stop this lady from exploring the deepest sea of acting.

Also agree jiwon and HB should have CF together. With their names at the peek right now becoz of SG...for sure the product they promoted will be skyrocketed in sales.

THANKS for everybody who keeps this thread lively....keep the news, pics and videos coming.

Guest RAINLUVER012

I've been away because of finals. hehehe

How is everyone?? :D

These days I've been spending more time at 1023 cafe and hjw dc gall.

It seems HJW is very busy practicing table tennis everyday.

A VERY RECENT picture of her wearing her table tennis uniform for "Korea" :D

http://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=elanmark&logNo=120126233601

So pretty. even with no make up. hehe

EDIT

bigger picture here!!! :D

http://chjeon.com/120126233601

Now that spring break is here, I'm going to start rewatching DAMO!!!

It's been so many years since I last watched it. (Damo was the first Korean drama I watched. I was in elementary school 6th grade:))

noon.jpg

ChaeOk in the snow <3 :D

^^ thanks rainluver012 ~ posted the photo here... I hope it's OK.

resizeimg0638.jpg

credit as labeled

EDIT: The uniform worn by 현정화 herself, credit naver

uniform.jpg