♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Jiwon drama “Curtain Call” stills.  The drama will premiere on 10/31 at 9:50pm KST, available on Amazon Prime Video, Viki and iQiyi.

‘On the big and beautiful stage that will change your life' 

511957_624070_2523.jpg

ha-ji-won-2.jpeg

Ha-Ji-Won-3-1.jpg

Spoiler

Ha-Ji-Won-2-1.jpg

Ha-Ji-Won-5.jpg

Ha Ji Won plays Park Se Yeon, the general manager of the Paradise Hotel who is determined to see her grandmother’s legacy continued as she focuses in on the financial aspects of maintaining the hotel’s success. She teased that “Curtain Call” will give viewers the opportunity to really look into the value of the world. “The warm gaze through which Park Se Yeon views the world is in line with the message of ‘Curtain Call,'” Ha Ji Won revealed.

SOOMPI >>> Kang-ha-neul-ha-ji-won-and-more-choose-unique-keywords-to-describe-their-mystery-filled-drama-curtain-call

Lavishing praise on his co-star, Kang Ha Neul remarked, “With Ha Ji Won, you don’t even need the word ‘chemistry.’ That’s how good she is. She really treats others well and makes them feel truly comfortable. Not only her acting skills, but her beauty and radiant good looks need no words.”

Echoing his sentiments, Go Doo Shim similarly remarked, “This is my first time acting with Ha Ji Won, but she’s truly like a beautiful granddaughter. Because she approached me with a friendly, easygoing charm, I was able to act really comfortably [during filming].”

According to the drama’s production staff, many other members of the cast and crew also named Ha Ji Won as the person who most brightened up the atmosphere on set.

SOOMPI >>> Kang-ha-neul-praises-curtain-call-co-star-ha-ji-won-for-her-acting-beauty-and-personality

'Curtain Call' surpasses 7.2% at once... 'Drama Queen' Ha Ji-won makes a successful return in two roles "I feel really good and excited"

SOURCE

0003101067_001_20221101091901233.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = KBS 2TV 'Curtain Call' broadcast capture

Actress Ha Ji-won announced the successful return of 'Drama Queen'. 

On the 1st, Ha Ji-won revealed her impressions of the first broadcast of KBS 2TV's new drama 'Curtain Call' (played by Jo Sung-geol, directed by Yoon Sang-ho) through her agency Haewadal Entertainment on the 1st. She said, "It's a comeback after two and a half years since the drama 'Chocolate', and I'm really excited and excited that the work I've been working hard for since this spring has finally been released to viewers," she said. We ask for a lot of interest and love as there is a very interesting development going on whether we will keep it or not.”

Her made a comeback after two and a half years with KBS 2TV's 'Curtain Call', which was first aired on the 31st of last month, and led a heavy narrative from the first broadcast, making an active role as the main character. On this day, in his first scene, Ha Ji-won decomposed into Geum-sun (Go Doo-shim) in the 1950s when he was young, and played the scene of breaking up with Jong-moon (Kang Ha-neul) in his youth, giving a strong thrill from the moment he appeared. At the same time, she caught her eye by desperately unraveling the story of her as a pathetic woman who left her husband and newborn child in the northern lands, and who ends up running the Nakwon Inn, the predecessor of the Nakwon Hotel. 

At the same time, Ha Ji-won made a new appearance as Park Se-yeon, the successor of Nakwon Hotel as of 2022, and gave another pleasant shock by digesting her one-man, two-player performance flawlessly. Ha Ji-won takes on the role of Park Se-yeon, a real manager and general manager with a sense of mission to lead the Nakwon Hotel, built by her grandmother, Don Soon-sun, into an international hotel. On this day, Park Se-yeon stole the hearts of viewers by showing a professional aspect of manually checking every process from one to ten ahead of the opening of 'The Hotel Paradise', the starting point of the global chain. 

On the other hand, Park Se-yeon is confronted with the power of her older brother Park Se-joon (Ji Seung-hyun) who wants to sell 'The Hotel Paradise', which she opened with all her risk, and shows her sincere concern about her grandmother's money, who has few days left to live. It also showed a human aspect. Thanks to Ha Ji-won's performance, the first broadcast of 'Curtain Call' recorded an average audience rating of 7.2% (based on Nielsen Korea), raising expectations for future developments.

Ha Ji-won's comeback, who is thorough in her work but infinitely warm to her family, as Park Se-yeon, an outgoing type character, also received favorable reviews from viewers. "I was happy to see Ha Ji-won's eyes and voice itself", "The return of the self-proclaimed 'Drama Queen', who has given me a strong sense of immersion from the moment she appeared!", "The role of young Geum-soon is a period drama, and the role of Park Se-yeon is a modern drama. It's nice to be able to feel the charms of both characters through the work", "This is the first episode I'm looking forward to seeing Seyeon's different side in the future!" A warm reaction followed. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone :D

This soompi forum is really quite nowadays. 

I thought when HJW has a new drama, this soompi forum will active again :sweatingbullets:

Ahh... I really miss the days when we actively talked about HJW's new project in this forum. 

Or, is there any other platforms we can talked about this drama especially about HJW's part? 

I don't like twitter because there is a limited number of words we can write in a post :sweatingbullets:.

[HER Story - Ha Ji-won (Above)] From a manager's first love to a national actor 

SOURCE

Since her debut in 1996, she has been silently working hard like a cow.  

20223094166858572100_20221123102903423.jpg?type=w430

Since her debut in 1996, actor Ha Ji-won has been consistently active across the screen and TV screen. /The FactDB

[THE FACT]

Actress Ha Ji-won is meeting viewers with KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call', which premiered on the 31st of last month. We take a look at the past filmography of Ha Ji-won, who has been evaluated as a successful comeback to the TV screen by taking on two roles in one person and performing passionately in the work. <Editor's Note>

Actor Ha Ji-won, whose real name is Jeon Hae-rim, took the stage name Ha Ji-won from the name of her manager's first love at the time of her debut. 

As she said, “When I first heard the name Ha Ji-won, I liked it because it looked pretty and confident.” have. 

Ha Ji-won debuted in the entertainment industry in 1996, when she was in her third year of high school, in the KBS youth drama 'New Generation Report - Adults Don't Know' in 'Who will wear a mini dress'. Ha Ji-won, who later appeared in minor roles in several works, took on the role of Jang Se-jin in the KBS 2TV youth drama 'School 2' in 1999, showing a realistic rebellious performance and making her face known in earnest.

2000 was the busiest year for Ha Ji-won. I met the audience through three films, including 'Truth Game', 'Sympathy' and 'Scissors', and won the 21st Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for 'Sympathy' and the 37th Best Supporting Actress Award for 'Truth Game' at the 1st Busan Film Critics Association Awards. Receiving the Grand Bell Awards for Best New Actress and the 24th Golden Cinematography Awards for Best New Actress, she has emerged as a promising star for the next generation. In addition to her, she made 'Scissors' and the movie 'Pawn' released in 2002 one after another, and she earned the modifier 'Horror Queen'. 

In the 2000 MBC drama 'Secret', she played the role of Lee Ji-eun, the younger sister who tries to steal the fate of Lee Hee-jung (played by Kim Ha-neul), and performed an active role in the home theater. Received the Rookie of the Year award.

20223221166858572110_20221123102903437.jpg?type=w430

Ha Ji-won received national love after appearing in the 2003 MBC drama 'Damo' (left) and the 2009 movie 'Haeundae'. /Posters for each work

Afterwards, Ha Ji-won played the role of Lee Eun-hyo, a member of the aerobics club, in the 2002 movie 'Sexy Ball', showing off her perfect body and bold acting. Ha Ji-won, who rose to stardom with her work as a box office success, appeared in the MBC drama 'Damo' in 2003 and created numerous 'hairy people', completely establishing herself as an actress representing Korea. 

In 'Damo', Ha Ji-won, who played the role of Damo Chae-ok, a female investigator belonging to the Left Police Agency, and played a sad melodrama with Hwang Bo-yoon (Lee Seo-jin), realized her popularity by winning the Best Couple Award, Female Popularity Award, and Female Best Actress Award at the MBC Drama Awards at the end of the year. did. 

The following year, Ha Ji-won took on the role of Lee Soo-jung, a tragic heroine who is torn between two men, Jung Jae-min (Jo In-seong) and Kang In-wook (So Ji-seop), in SBS' "Something Happened in Bali," and was praised for her excellent inner acting. As a result, she won the Best Actress Award for TV at the 40th Baeksang Arts Awards and the Best Actress Award at the SBS Drama Awards. 

Since then, Ha Ji-won, who has accumulated various filmography by appearing in various works such as 'My Love,' 'Bridal Class,' and 'Long Legged Mister,' took on the role of Hwang Jin-i, the best gisaeng in Joseon, in the KBS 2TV drama 'Hwang Jin-yi' in 2006, and has been working for two and a half years. made a comeback to the cathode ray tube. 

Ha Ji-won, who perfectly expressed the classic yet femme fatale Hwang Jin-yi through 'Hwang Jin-yi', caught her attention with her performances such as dance and geomungo as well as gorgeous visuals befitting her role as a gisaeng.

In 2009, Ha Ji-won's career peaked. In the movie 'Haeundae', he worked with director Yoon Je-gyun for the third time. He played the role of Kang Yeon-hee, a native of Haeundae, Busan and a strong woman, and tried a new transformation by showing off a Busan dialect with a strong accent. The work was a great success, surpassing 10 million viewers for the fifth time, and Ha Ji-won added the first movie in his life to exceed 10 million viewers in his filmography. 

In addition, in the movie 'My love by my side' released the same year, she played the role of Lee Ji-soo, the wife of her husband Jong-woo (Kim Myung-min), who can't do anything while lying in bed all day with Lou Gehrig's disease, and won the 30th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress. The 46th Baeksang Arts Awards for Best Actress in a Movie category. Her works were also successful at the box office, and Ha Ji-won established herself as a top actress by catching two rabbits with her box office success and acting skills. <Continued> 

[HER Story - Ha Ji-won (bottom)] 'Korea's representative actor' both in name and reality  

SOURCE

All genre characters can be digested... Currently, KBS2 'Curtain Call' shows off its presence

20222838166889955701_20221123134803544.jpg?type=w430

Actress Ha Ji-won received great love from the nation as Gil Ra-im in the 2010 SBS drama 'Secret Garden'. /art poster

[THE FACT]

Actress Ha Ji-won is meeting viewers with KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call', which premiered on the 31st of last month. We take a look at the past filmography of Ha Ji-won, who has been evaluated as a successful comeback to the TV screen by taking on two roles in one person and performing passionately in the work. <Editor's Note>

In 2010, actor Ha Ji-won was called Gil Ra-im by the whole nation. 

Ha Ji-won, who has continued her acting activities with various characters through various works since her debut, met 'Life's Work'. Through the SBS drama 'Secret Garden', Ha Ji-won was reborn as Gil Ra-im, a character in the play, and literally created a 'life character'. 

'Secret Garden' is a collaboration between star duo writer Kim Eun-sook and director Shin Woo-cheol. unfolded 

Ha Ji-won boasted an amazing synchro rate with the character in appearance with a short haircut and sloppy clothing, as well as direct acting from wire acting to various stunt action scenes, receiving praise.

With Gil Ra-im in 'Secret Garden', Ha Ji-won won the SBS Acting Awards Netizen Popularity Award, Best Couple Award, Top 10 Star Award, Best Actress Award in Drama Special, and Best Actress Award at the 24th Grime Awards.

Since then, Ha Ji-won, who has continued her work activities without a break, such as the movie 'Sector 7', MBC drama 'The King 2 Hearts', movie 'Korea', and 'The Three Musketeers of Korea' revealed its heavy presence. 

Ha Ji-won, who played the title role in 'Empress Ki', was praised for leading the play with her heavy acting. Although the work was engulfed in various controversies, apart from that, it recorded the highest viewership rating of 29.2% and became popular, and Ha Ji-won also received the Acting Award of the Year, Popularity Award, and Grand Prize selected by the PDs of the three broadcasting companies at the MBC Drama Awards for this work. Once again, he showed the dignity of a 'one-top leading actor'.

20224623166889955711_20221123134803573.jpg?type=w430

Ha Ji-won returned to the small screen after two and a half years through KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call'. He performs passionately in his works and is well received by viewers. /Artwork poster, still cut

Since then, Ha Ji-won has filled out her filmography through films such as 'Heosangwan', 'Life Risking Love', 'Manhunt', 'collateral', dramas 'The Time I Loved You', 'Hospital Ship', and 'Chocolate'. He did not hesitate to transform into a new acting through his character. 

Ha Ji-won, who has a reputation as an actress with a wide acting spectrum, is making a comeback to the small screen after two and a half years, captivating home theater viewers. It is through KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' (script Jo Seong-geol, director Yoon Sang-ho), which first aired on the 31st of last month. 

'Curtain Call' is a drama about the people involved in the world's biggest fraud by a man (Kang Ha-neul) who received an unprecedented special mission to make the wishes of a terminally ill grandmother, Geum-soon (Go Doo-shim) come true. She took on the role of Park Se-yeon, who is trying to protect the hotel paradise built by Geum-soon. 

In the early days of the play, he played two roles as a young Jeon So-sun in the 1950s and Se-yeon Park, the general manager of a hotel in the 2020s. announced the successful return of 'Queen'. 

In 'Curtain Call', where various characters from the past to the present are intertwined and various events unfold as if they are swirling, Ha Ji-won is leading the work with her stable acting skills, showing Park Se-yeon's cool-headedness and warmth.

In particular, through this work, he is fully demonstrating the acting skills he has accumulated so far. Not only does it draw complex characters in three dimensions with solid acting skills and perfect acting, but it also expresses characters realistically with sophisticated expressive power and heavy weight. His acting is a great help in reviving the texture of the work, from humanism to romance. 

The 16-episode work will air its 7th episode on the 22nd and is now in the middle. Ha Ji-won, who has proven her acting skills through numerous previous works, is raising expectations in each episode by living up to the name Ha Ji-won in 'Curtain Call'. 

Ha Ji-won is a representative actor with 'palm color charm'. Ha Ji-won is one of the few actors who can play any character, whether innocent or sexy, weak or strong, regardless of genres such as historical drama, modern drama, comic melodrama, action, etc. . <End> 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Congratulations to Ha Jiwon and <CurtainCall> casts for all the awards at the 2022 KBS Drama Awards.

:hooray2:

★ Grand Actress Award -Ha Jiwon

★ Grand Actor Award - Kang Haneul 
★ Best Couple - Kang Haneul x Ha Jiwon 

★ Popularity Actor Award - Kang Haneul
★ Best New Actress Award - Jung Jiso
★ Best Supporting Actor Award - Sung Dongil 

365-D7180-9287-4-FAB-8384-DD19-FEC4-EB69

0005068261_001_20221231203301033.jpg?typ

0000091199_007_20230101060601923.jpg?type=w430

• Blob 1

'Best Female' Ha Ji-won "I'm happy and grateful to be able to be with you this time" [2022 KBS Drama Awards]

SOURCE

59-CD2372-26-AA-49-AE-AE61-37-FB9601-BA9

202301010149268218_1_20230101015004095.jpg?type=w430

0005397507_001_20230101012301064.jpg?typ

Spoiler

202212312017482510_1_20230101014204219.jpg?type=w430

[My Daily = Correspondent Kang Da-yoon]

Actress Ha Ji-won won the Best Female Award. 

On the 31st, the '2022 KBS Drama Awards' was held at the KBS New Building Public Hall in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul under the moderation of broadcaster Jeon Hyun-moo, singer and actor Jung Yong-hwa, and Lee Hye-ri. 

On this day, Ha Ji-won of 'Curtain Call' became the main character of the female grand prize.  Ha Ji-won said, “I am happy to be able to leave this award at this moment and be able to spend this time with the seniors and juniors I respect so much, the viewers who enjoyed watching the drama, and the fans. I hoped that 'Curtain Call' would remain as a work like a Christmas gift to many people, and it was a work that I took happily with that heart." 

“I was so happy and laughed and learned a lot when I met people who were personally important to me and acted every moment. You may not be here, but it is thanks to Go Doo-shim that I first started acting. I want to say that I respect and love you once again. I will dedicate this award to the staff, director, writer, production company representative, viewers, and fans who work the hardest on set. I will show you a better image as an actor and person who can give a really good story and value to the world.” 

• Blob 1

'KBS Drama Awards' Kang Ha-neul and Ha Ji-won win top prize for 'Curtain Call'

'2022 KBS Drama Awards' held on the 31st,  
Kang Ha-neul and Ha Ji-won won the top prize for 'Curtain Call' Park Jin- 
hee "I hope all actors tell themselves that they are working hard"

SOURCE

0000715943_001_20230101012001686.jpg?type=w430

PYH2022123103770001300_P4_20221231210712367.jpg?type=w430

202212312031635948_1_20221231203204620.j

'2022 KBS Drama Awards' Kang Ha-neul and Ha Ji-won hugged the grand prize together with 'Curtain Call'. Provided by KBS

'2022 KBS Drama Awards' Kang Ha-neul and Ha Ji-won hugged the grand prize together with 'Curtain Call'. 

On the 31st, the '2022 KBS Drama Awards' was held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Hosted by Jeon Hyun-moo, Jung Yong-hwa and Lee Hye-ri.  

On this day, Kang Ha-neul from 'Curtain Call' and Do Kyung-soo from 'The True Sword' won the top prize in the men's category. Do Kyung-soo bowed his head, saying, "Thank you to the viewers who loved 'Swordsman'. I also want to thank the staff and the agency. I will continue to work hard and repay you with a work that can resonate with you. Thank you so much to the fans." did. Subsequently, Kang Ha-neul showed a humble side, saying, "I received an award that I did not suit at all. I received it even though I did nothing better than those who were nominated together." He said, "When it comes to being an actor, looking like that person comes first rather than me or Kang Ha-neul when I play a character. I understand that he gave it to me to do that in the future. I will become a better person than a good actor." 

In the women's category, Ha Ji-won and Park Jin-hee were honored. Ha Ji-won said, "I am grateful to be with the seniors and juniors whom I respect so much at this moment. I hoped that 'Curtain Call' would be left as a work like a Christmas gift to many people. It was a work that I took very happily with that heart. Personally, I got to meet very precious people. I was happy and laughed a lot every time I acted, and I learned so much. The reason I first started acting was because of Go Doo-shim.

Park Jin-hee said, "I hope that all the actors who are working hard in the field can tell themselves that they are working hard. I filmed the drama while raising my children. I received this award thanks to the children and their families who suffered so much from being away from their mother." showed quality. 

On the other hand, at the '2022 KBS Drama Awards', the main characters in the drama who shared the joys and sorrows like friends, lovers, and family this year with viewers appeared.

• Blob 1

• 5 months later...

6 Popular Korean Actors Who Also Started Their Own Talent Agencies

Who knew these stars were behind these popular companies

JUNE 17, 2023

BY SERAH S CHERRIE | KOREABOO

The trend of South Korean stars starting their own agencies is not new. Some of the most popular entertainment agencies today were started by early celebrities. Park Jin Young was a singer before becoming the founder of JYP Entertainment. YG Entertainment’s founder Yang Hyun Suk was also an idol, a part of the iconic first-generation boy group Seo Taiji and Boys. K-Pop singers continue to carry on this legacy even today, with artists like Hyolyn, B.I., and PSY being only a few of the examples.

Korean actors, too, are not behind in this venture. Over the last few years, quite a few actors have set up their own companies, which has allowed them more creative freedom and a way to channel their entrepreneurial intelligence.

5. Ha Ji Won

21UGwCF67I-A8nuwebbRZ9w72zwLLNnHRlAGHfb7lrS2yyuAFUr-WwnVH5T1UjYiccPLqU8UwWnYM9ugMwAd5wgUwuVJCJ7xvCjA3x49nibdET4=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Ha Ji Won left Wellmade STARM, an agency she was under for a decade, in 2013. Shortly after, the actress set up her one-person agency, Haewadal Entertainment. Apart from Ha, the agency today also manages actors Moon Jin Seung and Choi Dong Goo.

• Blob 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • partyon changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call
  • 1 month later...

Ha Ji Won In Talks To Star In New Mystery Drama

Ha Ji Won In Talks To Star In New Mystery Drama

Sep 12, 2023
by S. Kim

Ha Ji Won may be starring in a new thriller drama!

On September 12, News1 reported that Ha Ji Won is considering the offer to star in the new drama “Murder Case of a Visiting Tutor in J Apartment” (literal title).

In response to the report, Ha Ji Won’s agency HAEWADAL Entertainment shared, “Ha Ji Won is positively reviewing [the offer] to star in ‘Murder Case of a Visiting Tutor in J Apartment.'”

“Murder Case of a Visiting Tutor in J Apartment” is a 12-episode drama which depicts the story of a protagonist tracking down the culprit who murdered their friend and fellow teacher.

Having debuted in 1996, Ha Ji Won impressed through various projects including dramas such as “Secret Garden,” “Damo,” and “Empress Ki” as well as the films “The Huntresses,” “Chronicle of the Blood Merchant,” and “Tidal Wave.” If the actress decides to take on the role, Ha Ji Won will return to the small screen for the first time since KBS2’s “Curtain Call.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

In the meantime, watch Ha Ji Won in “Curtain Call” on  VIKI 

SOOMPI >>> ha-ji-won-in-talks-to-star-in-new-mystery-drama#

• 2 weeks later...