Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

The Man Living in Our House: Episode 1

by girlfriday | October 25, 2016 

“Twisted family tree” webtoon adaptation The Man Living in Our House is here, and the first episode of the sunny comedy is a pretty entertaining watch, mostly due to Su Ae’s endearing charm. What I like is that we get through the setup in the first hour, clearing the way for all the cohabitation hijinks and messed-up family relations to come. I was actually hoping for more laugh-out-loud humor in the premiere, but it’s a breezy watch and the characters are likable right away, so I’m hopeful that things will get funnier, because they’re certainly about to get weirder.

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Dramabeans

OST Track 2

Source:  음악채널큐알

Super Junior M's Henry - 니 맘에 들어갈래 (Feat. NCT's Mark)

I like this one. It's so catchy and addictive. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Sweet Stranger and Me Episode 3 Preview

Source:  KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)

Episode 2 Preview with English Subtitles

Source:  KBS World TV 

*Spoilers*

Well, I haven't watched any episode with English subtitles. But from what I saw, it's so obvious that Nan Gil has always secretly loved Nari. I believe that he didn't marry her mom because he loved her, and they had to do it in order to protect Nari (maybe the land?). It would be too weird if it's because of love that they got married. And I don't allow it to happen. lol. Anyway, I think it's okay that they cast the male lead actor, because he doesn't look too young for our Su Ae. :lol: They look like they're around the same age. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

The Man Living in Our House: Episode 2

by murasakimi | October 27, 2016 

As Na-ri tries to grapple with her new and unusual family, everyone around her is determined to make her see just how suspicious and crazy this situation is. Admittedly, they’re not wrong for being wary, but she needs to decide for herself what is true and what is false, and what truths may have been around her all along, just underneath the surface.

First Impressions: “The Man Living In Our House”

After the end of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” KBS is helping drama fans kick off the week with this new Monday-Tuesday drama starring Soo Ae, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Jo Bo Ah. “The Man Living in Our House” is based on a popular webtoon and marks Soo Ae’s return to the rom-com genre. What may appear at first glance to be the “two guys, two girls” formula starts off with an interesting twist that promises to make this an entertaining drama.

Source: Soompi

Guest BrisaBreeze

That's a well made one! Thank you!

Sweet Stranger and Me

1477705502-57_zpsv2hrz0ql.jpg

Source: Top Star News

I'm glad that Nari is a likable character and not an annoying one. She firmly believes in whatever decisions she makes. You go, tough girl! lol.

Press conference with English subtitles

Episode 3 Preview  with English subtitles

Guest BrisaBreeze

I didn't watch Episode 3 live, but Su Ae is no.1 on Naver Search Ranking now. 

Untitled_zpsgj7oxkdl.jpg

Looks like she's receiving good responses from viewers! So happy for her!

Guest BrisaBreeze

Sweet Stranger and Me

24_zpsmum91xyr.jpg

29_zpshcy7rjqf.jpg

28_zpsb8cdywbi.jpg

Spoiler

26_zpsmucp5f6f.jpg

25_1_zpse4zipsv8.jpg

27_zpszwd71zhg.jpg

The Man Living in Our House: Episode 3

by LollyPip | November 1, 2016 

I’ve been looking forward to sinking my teeth into this show, and I’m happy to report that it continues to deliver a lot of laughs, tempered with a compelling mystery that just grows deeper with each newly discovered clue. Na-ri’s biggest problem is figuring out whom to trust — when both Nan-gil and Deok-bong stand to gain something from her, whom can she rely on to tell her the truth?.