Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Oh, you already saw Run Off? I only have a raw version. I can't find any English subtitles, so I haven't seen it yet. Can you tell me where you got to see the movie?  

Anyway, The Man Living in Our House has begun filming. Su Ae and KYK were spotted filming at The Garden of Morning Calm yesterday. I'm hoping for some sneak peek of Nari and Nan Gil's hairstyle. I hope Nan Gil's hair is not too long or too messy. lol.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Laughs abound during table read for The Man Living in Our House

by chickachunga | September 26, 2016 | 

Production has begun with the first table read for upcoming KBS rom-com The Man Living in Our House. Actors Su Ae (Mask), Kim Young-kwang (D-Day), Lee Soo-hyuk (Lucky Romance), Jo Boa (Monster), Kim Ji-hoon (Jang Bori Is Here), and staff all convened for the first time in three months to read through the scripts and get into character.

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Dramabeans

Brisabreeze, still cannot find the site? I watched it here, dont know how to put in spoilers, so sorry if rules broken...

http://hdfree.se/run-off

Thanks for the filmimg pics, you are good, can always relied on you for news, if one day you go then it will be really lonely in here hehe...

JiHoon always looked good. Who's on the other table? The male lead?

Guest BrisaBreeze

Oh, thanks so much, TRAN! I'll watch it this weekend.

Here's the first glimpse of Nari and Nan Gil together. And the official English title of this drama is Sweet Stranger and Me. I kinda like it. It suits the drama's sweet and comic vibes really well.

Sweet Stranger and Me

Source:  mungyu_kwag

Guest BrisaBreeze

Sweet Stranger and Me

1475543409-100_zpss2qekf52.jpg

Source: Top Star News

The Man Living in Our House’s farmer stepdad and tipsy heroine

by girlfriday | October 4, 2016 

Here’s our first peek at KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama The Man Living in Our House, the romantic comedy based on a webtoon with a very bizarre premise: A woman goes back to her hometown sometime after the death of her mother, and discovers a strange younger man living in her house claiming to be her stepfather. Lead actors Su Ae(Mask) and Kim Young-kwang (D-Day) began filming for the drama, and here’s a glimpse of them in character as a young farmer with a dark past and a flight attendant who’s had one too many drinks.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Sweet Stranger and Me: OST

Sweet Stranger and Me's OSTs will be produced by Yoon Il Sang and Yoon Min Soo (aka Yoon Hoo's dad lol.). I have high expectations for the OSTs and hope they are as good as Mask's. Oh, I think Kim Jong Kook will be one of the singers, because YIS posted a pic of him and KJK together on Instagram a week ago mentioning drama OST. Hopefully, we will hear a little of the first song next week when the first teaser is released. 

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

Actors and actresses who almost debuted as idols

Soo Ae 

Soo Ae was an idol trainee for 6 months and was to be the rapper of her group. But her agency CEO told her that she had potential as an actress so she switched to acting.
Daum Cafe: Actors who almost debuted as idols

-Soo Ae as a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So there's a reason why Soo Ae likes hip hop

Source: Kkuljaem

I remember that she said during Run Off promotion events that she's a fan of Show Me The Money 5's winner, BewhY. She's really into hip hop. :lol:

Guest BrisaBreeze

As usual, Su Ae looks really great in uniforms. Hehe. I still remember her in uniforms in Mask, especially Athena. Absolutely stunning. :wub: 

Sweet Stranger and Me

Source:  ny_0125_

She was at the Incheon Airport today (October 6, 2016).

I was waiting to see the uniforms and i like it, warm color, tailor details, classy elegant and yes she looks very good in uniforms.

I have high expectations from this drama because she chose it.  But somehow i  have no feels neither from the posters or the teasers. Odd. 

For me acting cute isn't her thing, seems forced, only a few that i find real cute. I'll  wait and see.

Guest BrisaBreeze

For me, it's better than I expected. I was worried how they would look like together. After seeing the poster and the teaser, the male lead is giving me similar vibes to Joo Ji Hoon's, and I'm fine with that. Anyway, I still want to keep my expectations low, so that I won't feel disappointed. Hopefully, KBS World will release the English subtitles soon. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Sweet Stranger and Me

restmb_jhidxmake_zpskxor197u.jpg

Source: Herald Pop

Su Ae finds an intruder living in her house

by girlfriday | October 10, 2016

Keh, the first teaser for KBS’s new rom-com The Man Living in Our House is adorable. In the upcoming series based on a webtoon, Su Ae (Mask) plays a flight attendant with anger issues who often drinks her troubles away until she’s red in the cheeks. Her troubles stem from wishy-washy boyfriend Kim Ji-hoon (Jang Bori Is Here ) who won’t marry her like he promised, and one day she heads to her hometown for a fresh start, where she finds a younger man, played by Kim Young-kwang (D-Day), living in her mother’s house and claiming to be her new stepdad.