Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Thanks for the fan-made MV! If she accepts the drama offer, please don't forget to make one for the new couple as well! Hehe. 

Stage Greetings

1471581175384424_zpsqzitcwyu.jpg

201608201430040510_1_zps8xq7eser.jpg

Spoiler

201608201434080510_1_zpso1tyqezl.jpg

Credit as tagged

Brisabreeze, any news about her movie at box office? I see this movie had really worn her down, to me if she loses any more weights, she would look like a sick person. 

Correct me if I'm over thinking. I've noticed that I  don't really see  any wrinkles when she smiles, normally we all have.  So I think may be she had injections? As a fan, I always wanted to see her free from the plastic norm and aged gracefully. But I guess it's not easy for an actress.

I've seen the long version trailer of the movie and the action part is pretty exciting, the acting not sure. It's interesting coincidence that four actresses in this movie are linked with Jang Hyuk, I didn't know Park So Dam playing Soo Ae's little sister. Too bad, there was no translation for their interview, really want to know how they think about each other's acting skills or learn anything from each other.

Guest BrisaBreeze

According to KOFIC, the total admissions of Run Off as of August 20, 2016 are 620,234. Unfortunately, I have to admit that it's really difficult to get 1 million moviegoers at this rate. But the reviews on Naver are quite good with the score of 8.87 out of 10. At least, most people think it's a good movie. :)

Yeah, I noticed that she's got thinner than her Mask days, and I prefer her chubby(?) cheeks then. Lol. She must be taking a good care of herself as she's an actress, and I think she's doing a great job since she still looks gorgeous without being much different from her younger days. Personally, I don't think she would do many cosmetic procedures, but I'm okay with it as long as it's not too obvious or unnatural.

Stage Greeting August 21, 2016

201608211656062710_1_zpsrqeowx0g.jpg

201608211653312710_1_zpsyvpisevq.jpg

Spoiler

201608211700572710_1_zpsjyuyycas.jpg

Credit as tagged

I think today may be the last promotion day for Run Off. Now I'm looking forward to her drama news. *fingers crossed*

Guest BrisaBreeze

PS16070600157_zpsvpgn5vbx.jpg

Credit as tagged

So, the promotion for Run Off has been wrapped up. Big thanks to the cast and crew! You did an awesome job. :) 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Source:  __kimyewon

I feel like it's been so long since we last saw her. She went to see Kim Yewon's musical, Jack The Reaper, with Oh Dalsoo and Director Kim Jong Hyun. She looks happy! :)

On 8/18/2016 at 6:39 PM, yeuminsook said:

On youtube, I saw a fancam about her : She was singing !  Her voice so beautiful :heart:

Thank you for the videos @yeuminsook

I watched her in the movie "Sunny" where she end up being an entertainer for the troops in Vietnam.

BrisaBreeze  Thank you for all the updates...

Soo Ae confirmed to be the female lead in KBS's "The Man who Lives in our House."

수애 / 톱스타뉴스 포토뱅크

source

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

Kim Young-kwang to live in Su Ae’s house for new KBS rom-com

by girlfriday | September 5, 2016

The leading cast is starting to come together for the webtoon adaptation drama The Man Living in Our House, the upcoming KBS romantic comedy that stars Su Ae (Mask) as a woman who comes to her hometown and discovers a younger man living in her family home, who professes to be her stepfather. Kim Young-kwang (D-Day) is considering an offer to play the stepfather, and his real-life buddy Lee Soo-hyuk (Lucky Romance) is up for a supporting role, along with Jo Boa (Monster).

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Dramabeans

So, she's finally confirmed it. To tell you the truth, this is my first time hearing the male lead actor's name. Lol. I guess I haven't been spending enough time in K-dramaland lately. Anyway, can't wait to see Su Ae in a rom com again after 9 years!

I also have to google him now. Visually he looks alright.  I'm ok  as long as he's a tall one :D What is his character supposed to be? Funny easy going? I hope it will be a good quality production. And we have a thread for this drama today too. Glad others beside us are also interested :)

Just coming back from Dramabeans, no one there seems to like him. Interesting.

59 minutes ago, TRAN said:

Just coming back from Dramabeans, no one there seems to like him. Interesting.

I do not like him either. or rather, I like him well enough as a 2nd lead, but not as a lead.  He was endearing in Pinocchio as 2nd lead, but I disliked him in D-Day as the lead (and that pre-produced drama was a total disaster. Most people I speak to, dropped it).

I was hoping LSH will be the male lead.

21 hours ago, irilight said:

I do not like him either. or rather, I like him well enough as a 2nd lead, but not as a lead.  He was endearing in Pinocchio as 2nd lead, but I disliked him in D-Day as the lead (and that pre-produced drama was a total disaster. Most people I speak to, dropped it).

I was hoping LSH will be the male lead.

Actually, i'm not familar with neither of them, but my preference on looks,  i prefer him..:D. With lots of negative responses on his casting, also on Soo Ae's acting, makes me wish that he takes the role and both enjoy making the drama regardless. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

I guess nothing can be changed now as the male lead is confirmed. The responses from both K-netizens and us, international fans, are quite similar. You can read the article here. I'm trying not to focus on the male lead because the script is more important here. My dream has finally come true as Su Ae's doing a rom com, but TBH I'm not that happy. I can't help but worrying about how they look like together. Both acting-wise and look-wise. I don't want her to be called Aunty next to him. Lol. And, KBS, don't you dare cut the drama shorter than originally planned!

Source: Kkuljaem

39 minutes ago, BrisaBreeze said:

I guess nothing can be changed now as the male lead is confirmed. The responses from both K-netizens and us, international fans, are quite similar. You can read the article here. I'm trying not to focus on the male lead because the script is more important here. My dream has finally come true as Su Ae's doing a rom com, but TBH I'm not that happy. I can't help worrying about how they look like together. Both acting-wise and look-wise. I don't want her to be called Aunty next to him. Lol. And, KBS, don't you dare cut the drama shorter than originally planned!

Source: Kkuljaem

Sadly, I agree with everything they said, @BrisaBreeze
I wish Soo Ae can drop out of this drama.

• Like 1