Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Sweet Stranger and Me

1478138383-36_zpsjlou6stk.jpg

Source: Top Star News

The Man Living in Our House: Episode 4

by LollyPip | November 2, 2016 

Na-ri is surrounded by people who want something from her, and they’re all urging her to trust them. But what’s a girl to do when her gut feeling seemingly changes its mind every few minutes? It’s difficult enough to make decisions when everyone wants a piece of her, and getting the shock of her life isn’t going to make things any easier.

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Dramabeans

I like Soo Ae in the black and white photo there, she looks good and cute, i thought not many like YoungKwang but i was surprised seeing the photo got 71k likes and like 800 comments. Wonder if they're accepting their pairing together now. Looks like he will get more love after this drama. 

I'm happy the drama is loved and the comments are so far positive.

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

Actually, KYK is already popular especially in Japan. He has a lot of fans, and even held some fan meetings there. He also has lots of followers on Instagram, so it's kinda normal for him to get 70k likes. The comments about him and Su Ae together are better than first expected. Is it because their age gap doesn't show much? lol. It doesn't distract me when watching the drama. 

1478396002-32_zps7n9vxg04.jpg

Source: Top Star News

I can't wait for the romance to start. I don't normally say this, but Monday (night) please come quickly. 

Um..feel sad the ratings keep going down, what seems to be the problems? Actors? Writer? Director? What what?. This must be her lowest drama in terms of the rating right? The only thing I'm hoping is KBS won't shorten the drama.

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

Urg, that would be my worst nightmare. And I forbid that to happen. Don't you dare, KBS! I feel bad about the ratings. It's difficult for rom-coms to do well ratings-wise, but as long as the story is good, I will try not to care about it so much. Because of this drama, we can see a different side of Su Ae, and she's so freaking cute. I hope she will still consider this genre again in the future. 

Sweet Stranger and Me

1478667261-85_zpshsyleeai.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake_zpsjwhshbux.jpg

Source: Top Star News & Herald Pop

The Man Living in Our House: Episode 5

by LollyPip | November 8, 2016 

Nan-gil has been telling lies for so long, it’s hard for him to finally admit the truth when faced with it. But his truth is so heavy and old, it’s a relief to lay it out, even if nothing can change for now. But his honesty gains him a loyal ally, and together they have the strength to beat any adversary that comes their way.

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Dramabeans

BrisaBreeze posted Wednesday at 10:17 PM :  

Im Se Jun - 그래도 사랑

Source:  Roseapple CH OST

I love all the OSTs so far. Now I'm addicted to Im Se Jun's 그래도 사랑. It's so perfect for Nan Gil's love for Nari.

Now, give you and other members my new FMV for "Sweet Stranger and Me" with "Still, Love" :blush:

by me

Guest BrisaBreeze

Thank you so much for your beautiful clip! While I think Nari and Nan Gil are cute together, I can't help but ship her with Deok Bong too. I'm curious how their relationship will develop. 

1479019838-80_zpsxdhpzc3v.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake%201_zpswkgkbx9x.jpg

Source: Top Star News & Herald 

Episode 7 Preview with English Subtitles.

Source:  KBS World TV