Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

OK then, I'll be the odd one out who thinks they look good together compare against previous mentioned male leads. Remind me of Beautiful Mind, everyone thinks JangHyuk and SoDam isn't match, and was so negative about them,  but I found them match, and I'm glad they made it works. So I'm hoping since SooAe as the senior she has to make it works.

Actually, there's lots of drama with older woman  and young man, compare with jdrama Kenja no Ai, Soo Ae isn't that old yet, she's safe...hehe. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one, I want to see if I'll like her in a Rom-com. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

I, personally, don't want her to drop out, I just want a different co-star. lol. Or maybe it's better to have low expectations, so we can surprisingly enjoy the drama when it turns out good and there'll be no room for disappointment.

Here are the scripts for The Man Living in Our House.

Source: j_y_777

Guest BrisaBreeze

Lee Soo Hyuk has been confirmed as Kwon Deok Bong. This completes the love triangle between Hong Nari, Go Nan Gil and Kwon Deok Bong. Now, I really want to know who will play Jo Dong Jin, Nari's (cheating) boyfriend of 9 years because it can lead to a love rectangle. :lol:

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

Guest BrisaBreeze

Kim Ji-hoon joins The Man Living in Our House as Su Ae’s boyfriend

by girlfriday | September 9, 2016

Aw, Kim Ji-hoon (Jang Bori Is Here) is reuniting with the writer of Flower Boy Next Door— he’s signed on to join her new drama, the upcoming KBS rom-com The Man Living in Our House. I loved him in that quirky series as the shy artist neighbor with no game, and it’s a nice surprise to have him join this new project, since this is also the second drama that writer Kim Eun-jung is adapting from webtoon artist Yoo Hyun-sook’s work.

To continue reading, please click here

Source: Dramabeans

Guest BrisaBreeze

News bites: September 10, 2016

by awcoconuts | September 10, 2016

• Confirmations are in, and real-life buddies Kim Young-kwang (D-Day) and Lee Soo-hyuk (Lucky Romance) will vie for Su Ae‘s attentions in The Man Living in Our House. In the upcoming KBS drama, Su Ae is a stewardess leading a double life, while Kim’s a younger man who suddenly appears in her life and claims he’s her stepdad. I haven’t seen the webtoon the show is based on, but there must be more to the story, as he’s described as a swoony, manly man who will take risks to protect the dumpling restaurant her mother left behind, as well as his “stepdaughter.” Lee is cast as a chaebol heir who is incredibly driven and has his sights set on acquiring an even bigger global conglomerate. He’s sworn off romance since getting dumped by his first love, but he’ll have a change of heart after getting mixed up with our leads. The sweet romance (er, once they work out the family registry issues) will air after Moonlight Drawn By Clouds in October. [Osen, SPOTV News]

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Dramabeans

"...he’s described as a swoony, manly man who will take risks to protect the dumpling restaurant her mother left behind, as well as his “stepdaughter.”" This really reminds me of Choi Min Woo's character description. It's a must that all male leads have to protect their girls, isn't it? I hope Go Nan Gil is an interesting and different character.

Guest BrisaBreeze
On 9/15/2016 at 8:15 PM, ying_venus said:

Hi, I'm from China Baidu SooAe Bar. I would like to ask about SooAe's new drama The Man Living Our House, do you have some plans to cheer for eonni on the drama production conference ?

Hi, ying_venus! Welcome to the thread.

Unfortunately, we don't have any plan as there are only a few people here. Are you planing anything?

News: The Man Living in Our House

Kim Mi Sook, Jung Kyung Soon, Kim Ha Kyun and Park Sang Myun have joined the cast of The Man Living in Our House.

Kim Mi Sook - Shin Jung Im (Nari's mom)

Jung Kyung Soon -  Kwon Soon Rye (Deok Bong's secretary)

Kim Ha Kyun - Shin Jung Nam (Nari's troublemaking uncle)      

Park Sang Myun - Bae Byung Woo (he's the villain guy here)

Source: MBN via Naver 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Right after you said you missed her, we got to see her today. :) She attended the 50th debut anniversary of the veteran actress, Yoon Jung Hee, today. I haven't seeh her with long hair for a long time. Is this Hong Nari's style? lol

Source: stardailynews

Source: YTN News

17 hours ago, BrisaBreeze said:

Right after you said you missed her, we got to see her today. :) She attended the 50th debut anniversary of the veteran actress, Yoon Jung Hee, today. I haven't seeh her with long hair for a long time. Is this Hong Nari's style? lol 

Wait and hope...Forever :) Thank you for her news :rolleyes:

sa4%20copy_zpsdqlkqrqa.jpg

sa3a_zpsapuajmqf.jpg

sa5%20copy_zpsxcf7vdgv.jpg

sa6%20copy_zpsrjfhna2k.jpg

edit on paintings

Her hair getting long pretty fast, what's her secret?. If that's her style for the new drama I'm happy. I have much expectations, i like to see her as a lovable funny silly strong Nari. So i hope i wont get disappoint. Also curious to know what her airline uniform will be, we have red in On The Way to The Airpot and it looks great.

Hehe..wonder if Soo Ae is the youngest among the guests at the party?

Can't believe Run Off is already out, have you guys watched it yet? Ive it saved but need time to sit and watch not yet. Will watch soon.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2016 at 8:15 PM, ying_venus said:

Hi, I'm from China Baidu SooAe Bar. I would like to ask about SooAe's new drama The Man Living Our House, do you have some plans to cheer for eonni on the drama production conference ?

Hi Ying_venus ! this is my plan to cheer for eonni on the drama production conference :rolleyes: