❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest trigg

Hi,

thank you Newheart for these pictures. I hope, I can watch it this time.:)

Thank you Willenette for the list. I only watched 2 of them, like you. Royal Family and Goong. But the latter wasn't  good enough to be in such a list. In my opinion,except a few of them, there is another dramas that very better than those in the list. this list needs to expand and change the sort.:phew:

I want to share this picture,

20110729ba004.jpg

Source:Sportsseoul

More picture from Running Man.

img0403201107290940356.jpg

img0403201107290941231.jpg

img0403201107290941232.jpg

Source:SBS

Hi,

Thank you Willenette for the list. I only watched 2 of them, like you. Royal Family and Goong. But the latter wasn't  good enough to be in such a list. In my opinion,except a few of them, there is another dramas that very better than those in the list. this list needs to expand and change the sort.:phew:

I want to share this picture,

*quoted image*

Source:Sportsseoul

More picture from Running Man.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:SBS

Hi trigg, me, I've watched KB's drama, The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry aside from RF of Ji Sung. I do agree with you - I was also surprised when I saw Goong there in the list. Thanks for posting some photos again. CH has ended its run last night & PTB is taking over now.............. I hope the pilot episode will do well, rating-wise. IDK why up to now I still haven't heard or listened any of its OST of this drama. JS is so adorable in the pictures you posted.....I really want to learn Korean faster so I can understand some antics first hand! But despite of this, I’m liking JS more and more. :lol:

[PREVIEW] SBS TV series "Protect the Boss"

2011072810062218848_1.jpg

From left, Ji-sung, Choi Gang-hee, Wang Ji-hye and Kim Jae-joong at the press conference for SBS TV series "Protect the Boss" held in Seoul, South Korea on July 27, 2011. [sBS]

Cha Ji-heon (Ji-sung) is the team manager and director of business strategy at DN Group, as well as the son to the firm's chairman (Park Young-kyu), and Noh Eun-seol (Choi Gang-hee) who had always flunked at job interviews, somehow ends up becoming Cha Ji-heon's secretary. Hence, us viewers may think that SBS TV series "Protect the Boss" sounds familiar in that it portrays on the romance between a wealthy man and an average woman. But Ji-heon is not irritable or cool-headed like Kim Ju-won (Hyun Bin) of SBS drama "Secret Garden" or Hyun Ki-joon (Kang Ji-hwan) in "Lie To Me." Rather, he gets scolded by his dad everyday from his lack of ability to fulfill his responsibilities and is "better suited with the words 'loser' and 'sloppy.'" On the other hand, Eun-seol, who uses her fists before words, is a woman with a boyish personality.

At the press conference held on Wednesday, director Son Jung-hyun said that the show took off from how he started thinking about "the fun things that would happen if an heir to a conglomerate family and a woman representing the generation with little job security, were to face each other without being aware of such circumstances the other person is in." And that is why somewhat exaggerated incidents unfold in "Protect the Boss." There definitely is exaggeration yet humor in the way that Eun-seol ends up fleeing from a scene where she knocks down several gangsters with her high heels in front of Ji-heon or somehow ends up making it into DN Group after telling Ji-heon's cousin Cha Mu-won (Kim Jae-joong) during her job interview, "How would people like you that don't treat humans with even the least amount of respect, lead a company?"

2011072811500135426_2.jpg

Hence, in such a setup, the cast's acting is important element to the drama which could influence it in its entirety. Ji-sung, who for the first time is taking up comedic acting through the show said, "My mind is at ease even while I'm acting because I don't need to try to look cool. I'm developing on my character based on my actual self so I feel comfortable." And in a video shown at the press conference, displaying the way in which Ji-heon, with his short permed hair tries to act cute in front of Mu-won by saying, "You've put on make-up or something?", can be given passing marks. It is just that as much as he is "someone who seems to have stopped aging because of the pain from his older brother's death when he was young," his main task will be to express that pain inherent within him well. Choi Gang-hee, who has experience acting a delinquent disabled person whose specialty is fighting in film "Goodbye Mom," is natural at pulling off the scenes where she brings down gangsters and male students with her kicks, but she must too in detail, show how "Eun-seol, as someone who once was a problematic person, will come to cure Ji-heon and them each other." Another point worth watching for will be how Kim Jae-joong, appearing on the drama of a Korean public network for the first time, will do well in depicting on the emotions he feels while fighting Ji-heon for power and his in love triangle with Ji-heon and Eun-seol.

MBC's romantic comedy "Heartstrings" is struggling with low ratings and KBS's historical romance drama "The Princess' Man" has yet to show signs of doing better so "Protect the Boss" seems it has enough to draw in female viewers in their twenties and thirties. How successfully will "Protect the Boss" be able to land in the Wednesday and Thursdays primetime spot that will be left behind by SBS' "City Hunter"? The show premieres at 9:55 p.m. on August 3.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011072813302155648

Guest trigg

Hi,

Thanks Newheart, I haven't seen this message today.:wub:

Willenette your welcome and thanks. :D I agree with you. I either want to learn Korean as soon as possible. Because i hate to wait for subtitles and want to understand speech without distractions.

Here another picture.

358750402.jpg

Source:SBS_BOSS

Guest trigg

Hi,

thank you Newheart for the pictures. blush.gif  BTW, did you know that Jisung's twitter account changed? Sayuri posted their existing twitter accounts in the Protect the Boss thread.

Here some pictures from new trailer.

20110729020711494.jpg

20110729020723288.jpg

20110729020724483.jpg

20110729020729464.jpg

20110729020759144.jpg

20110729020734454.jpg

20110729020751395.jpg

Source:Baidu

Guest trigg

Hi^^

Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee in Running Man

@ trigg: did you see it?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Yes my dear,  I watched it this time. Even though sometimes cut-off.  :wub:

But Newheart do you know, is there a 60-floors building in Korea or I misunderstood? Who is the winner? I couldn't see that.These pictures in the bottom, when they're in this high building, right?

Guest trigg

Hi,

Thank you Newheart for the links. This program's really fun. I liked  it.  First use the elevator to go up, then use the stairs to go down (in the very high building).  Go from some place to another place within the city in limited period of  time. Although tiring, I admire them so much for doing so. :wub:

I want to share some pictures from Healing Camp and Good Morning interview.

10000016610.jpg

10000016710.jpg

361467143.jpg

Source:Nate and SBS Boss

bscap0022ns.jpg

bscap0036x.jpg

bscap0030lk.jpg

bscap0028i.jpg

bscap0039t.jpg

Source:JYJ

*** "Protect the Boss" will start their journey soon. After weeks of being addicted and mesmerized by City Hunter with its action & drama storyline, it feels good that its successor is a light drama with comedy this time. It would be a pleasure to see JS in a drama again. :lol:

Guest NewHeart

Hi trigg and willenette   :rolleyes:

Ji Sung realy funny with Running Man... so cute... I don't know I watched it how many times :lol:

And then, New pics from Protect The Boss...

20110801020100198.jpg

20110801020101250.jpg

20110801020110795.jpg

Guest trigg

Hi again,

Thank you Newheart and Willenette.

I totally agree with you. The Running Man really was very entertaining. :)

Newheart, Jisungssi looks very cool and nice in these pictures.:lol:

How quickly the days passed. We'll wait just one day.

Our drama is the day after tomorrow.

More pictures from Healing Camp.

1312217243125.jpg

Source: Hankyung news

ptbbanner1.png

We are currently looking for members for our brand-new project PROTECT THE BOSS.

The available positions are:

Translators – Chinese to English

Translators/Spot Translators – Korean to English *Most Needed*

Timers

Editors *Most needed*

We are a small (and friendly!) community but are looking to expand and would love to have you!

Please support us if you can!

Interested? You can join us by visiting our website http://ffsubs.com

OR email us at fightingfansubs@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook  http://www.facebook....fightingfansubs

Hi trigg and willenette   :rolleyes:

Ji Sung realy funny with Running Man... so cute... I don't know I watched it how many times :lol:

And then, New pics from Protect The Boss...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi NewHeart, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. The drama will have 16 episodes and will begin airing on August 3rd. This is exciting! I can already tell that the secretary‘s character is going to get on my nerves. But it looks like it will be very funny. :lol:

Hi again,

Thank you Newheart and Willenette.

I totally agree with you. The Running Man really was very entertaining. :)

Newheart, Jisungssi looks very cool and nice in these pictures.:lol:

How quickly the days passed. We'll wait just one day.

Our drama is the day after tomorrow.

Hi trigg, I do agree with you - JS looks really very cool in those captures. Great shots & nice look of JS there. :sweatingbullets: