❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest trigg

@trigg : Hi ^^

New JiSung' message on Me2day (2011.07.10)

*quoted image*

And more Pics from Protect The Boss

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

crit: Donga, http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/jisung-vn

Hi Newheart, thank for picture and message news. :wub: You member of the website? I saw it a few days ago. And now sometimes  I checked it for new news or picture. :D  How they can find them.Anyway, doesn't matter how as long as they can find them. That's enough for me. :w00t:

Guest trigg

Another picture.

20110710015103794.jpg

Source: http://vn.360plus.../jisung-vn

I like this girl. She really act as bodyguard for the Boss.:rolleyes:

Guest trigg

Today, there is neither new picture nor new news directly about him. And this thread was left far behind. So I made this. :)

proje2.jpg

Guest NewHeart

Hi trigg ^^

this is blog about Ji Sung of us  ( me and some friend, who love Ji Sung in Vietnam) ^^

thanks for pics... anh thanks so much because you keep warm for this thread!!!

and... I like this girl, too !!

and news about Ji Sung with Jae Joong... I thinks it very interesting ^^

[iNTERVIEW] JJaejoong Slept Alongside Ji Sung Wearing Only Underwear; Warmth and Fun in Filming Set XD

Jaejoong Slept Alongside Ji Sung Wearing Only Underwear… Twice

20110713080154750.jpg

Kim Jaejoong is just too happy with the filming set. He tries to contain his laughter watching Ji Sung and Park Youngkyu (58). “Park Youngkyu sunsaeng-nim )T/N: Korean term of respect that literally means “teacher”) is usually very dignified and looks like a gentleman but when he starts acting he is too funny. Ji Sung Hyung is Park Youngkyu sunsaeng-nim’s son and he appears as a delinquent. As such, even lines that seem normal are acted out in slang that does not seem like slang, secret speech. Four-letter words (T/N: curse words) that do not seem like four-letter words appear and it is just too fun.”

Further, he expressed his satisfaction, saying: “As for Ji Sung Hyung, he purposefully helps me a lot. But the others too, I can see, are attempting to take care of me. Choi Kanghee nuna without fail sends me a text if we were not able to say goodbye after the filming is over. It seems that as compared to the number of times that we have met, the nervousness is declining fast. The sunbaes are treating me with such warmth.”

Kim Jaejoong is newly challenging himself with a new determination. He confessed: “When I was filming Heaven’s Postman I was in a stage that was filled with desires/hopes as a singer (only) so did not have such for other fields. As such, I was not able to have either the time or the mindset to film a movie.”

He explained: “There was no one who taught me what a movie was. Also it wasn’t that I was filming continuously, but I was filming a few scenes and then going back to be active as a singer and then filing again. As such, it feels that I just filmed without even understanding the continuity of emotions. I think that because of me Han Hyoju, who filmed with me, also must not have had a calm head. After I filmed a drama in Japan, things changed a lot. I think I learned very much and it was the impetus by which I was able to have the mindset of an actor.”

Kim Jaejoong expressed his confidence: “The message contained in the drama may be a bit heavy. The drama is portraying not merely the problems faced by the job seekers but also the hardships endured by the regular people as employees of a corporation. However I believe that inside of that, the drama can form a place of empathy with the viewers and allow them to laugh and be moved at the same time.”

Source: Newsis

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Guest trigg

Hi trigg ^^

this is blog about Ji Sung of us  ( me and some friend, who love Ji Sung in Vietnam) ^^

thanks for pics... anh thanks so much because you keep warm for this thread!!!

and... I like this girl, too !!

and news about Ji Sung with Jae Joong... I thinks it very interesting ^^

[iNTERVIEW] JJaejoong Slept Alongside Ji Sung Wearing Only Underwear; Warmth and Fun in Filming Set XD

Jaejoong Slept Alongside Ji Sung Wearing Only Underwear… Twice

Thank you too. I read this article in the "Protect the Boss" thread  that you posted earlier. But I couldn't understand why he needed to say such a thing? Really very interesting.

I like your blog. İts design very nice. :)  

Guest NewHeart

Hi trigg

thanks so much ^^

me too, I thinks he only say they sleep together, it enough

haha

but, it so interesting!!!

and... New Pic of Ji Sung, he update on Me2day.

he said : because it rain too much, so shooting met some hard, he hope the wether can help they!

20110713084606541.jpg

Guest trigg

Hi,

Thanks NewHeart for the picture. He looks so cute. This pictures from filming at the airport. Still no any pic about Jisung. :(

img0402201107141133072.jpg

img0402201107141133073.jpg

Source SBS

Guest NewHeart

Cast of “Boss” Praise in Unison: Kim Jaejoong an Actor Who Will Attain Greatness.

20110717112822857.jpg

Group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is appearing in the new SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss that will air starting August. He is receiving the praise of the acting cast due to his diligence and remarkable acting ability.

According to SBS, Kim Jaejoong began in earnest the filming for Protect the Boss with the reception scene that took place on the 15th in the 63 Building of Yuwedo, Seoul.

Kim Jaejoong, who is playing the role of Muwon who is called (by others) in the drama as the Prince of the Financial World, started to exchange lines with Ji Sung in the role of Jihun with the cue sign of Sohn Junghyun PD. Quiet gasps of praises started to come from the sunbae actors who were also filming inside the restaurant.

Park Youngkyu, Cha Hwayun, Kim Hakyun and other such veteran actors who had the first filming with Kim Jaejoong even went to voice in unison: “Jaejoong is an actor who will attain greatness in the future” and “Let’s help him so that he can do even better.”

o8oxh.jpg

Ji Sung playing Jihun made the atmosphere comfortable all the while during the exchanging of lines with Jaejoong and showed his part as a sunbae actor. He led the staff to give the praises of: “Such a good sunbae and hubae relationship.”

The production company expressed its satisfaction: “We saw that Kim Jaejoong, before going into filming, meticulously checked not merely the lines but also the costume and makeup. This is his first time acting but as for his passion it does not fall behind that of any other actor.”

Protect the Boss will air starting August 3rd and will have appear Ji Sung, Choi Kanghee, Wang Jihye, Park Youngkyu, Cha Hwayun, Kim Chung, and such others.

Source: Money Today

Guest trigg

Cast of “Boss” Praise in Unison: Kim Jaejoong an Actor Who Will Attain Greatness.

*quoted image*

Group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is appearing in the new SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss that will air starting August. He is receiving the praise of the acting cast due to his diligence and remarkable acting ability.

According to SBS, Kim Jaejoong began in earnest the filming for Protect the Boss with the reception scene that took place on the 15th in the 63 Building of Yuwedo, Seoul.

Protect the Boss will air starting August 3rd and will have appear Ji Sung, Choi Kanghee, Wang Jihye, Park Youngkyu, Cha Hwayun, Kim Chung, and such others.

Source: Money Today

Thank you NewHeart for article and pics. You're very early today. :D If weren't JYJ, we couldn't get any pictures easily except those pictures that given by SBS these days.

Guest NewHeart

Hi Newheart thanks fot the picture.  I didn't see it in DCinside. it has been good you saw it.:)

hehe^^

I hope tomorrow will have trailer or new pics of Ji Sung sii   :phew:

Guest trigg

Hi Newheart,

Today, He sent a new message  on Me2day. And updated his picture.

"무슨 생각을 했던걸까요..^^"

엘르 화보 촬영장에서~

actorjisung131096257088.jpg

Source:Me2day

Guest NewHeart

thanks so much trigg  :rolleyes:

and... new pics of Ji Sung today, I thinks it from show game Running Man  :w00t:

crit: dc

Ji Sung and MC Yoo Jae Suk  :wub:

b7b11.jpg

Guest ferrel2010

HI, ANYONE KNOW ABOUT NEWS PROTECT THE BOSS SHOOTING IN BALI BEACH? IS THAT JUST A RUMOR??? PLEASE TELL ME..