❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hi,

Thank you willenette for the article.

want to share this picture. I love this couple too.:w00t:

*quoted image*

Source:SBS

Hi trigg, thanks for posting these captures from the drama. It seems the competition for the Wednesday and Thursday dramas are going to get intense. It is made up of a historical romance and a comical couple. In second place comes SBS "Protect the Boss" episode 2 with 14.7% which is 2.1% higher than the previous episode. :sweatingbullets:

"Protect the Boss" cast and crew starts filming at an amusement park

10ce7b1b6466f1f27b2122cf68d60635.png

In SBS's drama "Protect The Boss," recent filming showed No Eunseol (Choi Kanghee) coming to inspect an amusement park with director Cha Jihun (Ji Sung) and his work groups due to Mr. Cha (Park Younggyu)’s order, "Come up with a plan to make this amusement park fall into the top ranking of Asia."

During the shooting at the amusement park, Choi Kanghee took pictures with her co-workers and staff wearing a cute tiger patterned headband with her tablet PC.

She also asked other actors how she should pose. The production crew even stated that she should become a director. The people who were at the amusement park during the shooting commented, "Girlish Kanghee is such a cutie!" and "She is the mood maker!"

Furthermore, when Son Junghyung PD called action for filming to resume, Kanghee instantly picked up the tablet PC and continued filming. Producer Son even praised her acting skills.

The scene where Ji Sung and Kanghee conduct market research at the amusement park will be aired on the third and fourth episode of "Protect The Boss." It will air on August 10th and August 11th in Korea.

Source: TV Report / koreaboo.com

Hi Willenette and Newheart and everyone.:w00t:

I agree. I read this news too and this is really so good.

Thank you @blue_angel for the link.

Just a few hours remained to today's episode.

I want to share these pictures of our favorite couple while we wait to watch it. But first, pictures of cousins...

img0402201108101045103.jpg

369090569.jpg

62238642.jpg

Source: SBS & DC

Hi Willenette and Newheart and everyone.:w00t:

I agree. I read this news too and this is really so good.

I want to share these pictures of our favorite couple while we wait to watch it. But first, pictures of cousins...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: SBS & DC

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. Cute pictures! They work so hard for this drama. Oh, JS, can you get any hotter? :sweatingbullets:

Hi,

your welcome willenette and of course no.Protect the Boss, episode 3 really very good and funny.

I want to share some caps from ep.3

0001dm.jpg

0003cm.jpg

0002nid.jpg

0004lw.jpg

e03110810hdtvh264450pwi.jpg

e03110810hdtvh264720par.jpg

DC

Hi,

your welcome willenette and of course no.Protect the Boss, episode 3 really very good and funny.

I want to share some caps from ep.3

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

DC

Hi trigg, thanks again for posting more captures from the drama especially the EP3.....According to the AGB Nielson Media Research on the 11th, Protect the Boss".rated 15.5% - come in 2nd from “The Princess Man”. :sweatingbullets:

Hi,

your welcome Willenette. I hope, you watched it today. It was really so good today. Love, jealousy, ambition...everything.  I think next episode will be very better than. :wub:

Thank you Newheart.  I loved these pictures and gif you posted in PTB thread.  Sorry I couldn't help you last 2 days. I'm very busy with my works lately. :wub: But tomorrow I have some time. :w00t:

I want to share these pictures.

370185497.jpg

370181292.jpg

Hi,

your welcome Willenette. I hope, you watched it today. It was really so good today. Love, jealousy, ambition...everything.  I think next episode will be very better than. :wub:

I want to share these pictures.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks again for posting more captures from the drama. :lol:

"Boss" Choi Kang-hee, Ji Seong, Hero and Wang Ji-hye love line

189310.jpg

Choi Kang-hee, Ji Seong, Hero and Wang Ji-hye are about to start a four way love line.

SBS drama "Protect the Boss" on the 10th hinted a full-scale mellow layout as the four people displayed delicate feelings for each other.

Ji-heon (Ji Seong) found out that Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee) was the 'crazy hair' girl who caused the karaoke assault incident. He found the one and only evidence of her shoe at her house when he went there coincidentally.

He bullied her in anger saying he would fire her and Eun-seol explained, "I didn't approach you intentionally it was just coincidence". As the situation got worse, she called Chairman Cha (Park Yeong-gyoo) to explain that she was the person involved in the karaoke incident but even before she could mention anything he cut her off.

She misunderstands his words, "Let's put the past behind us and not talk about it anymore" to mean that she can still work. However, that's as far as her luck went. Chairman Cha found out later and told Ji Heon to fire her.

Ji-heon's true feelings revealed itself when Chairman Cha talked bad about her. Ji-heon said, "She is a psycho and lacking in many ways. But I don't feel that and that's why I like her". He is surprised but he said and realized he needs her.

Meanwhile, Na-yoon (Wang Ji-hye) who seems to be Ji-heon's past lover, is working hard to turn his mind around. Moo-won (Hero) is feeling interest in Eun-seol and this may form a four way relationship.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema