❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest trigg

Hi everyone  :rolleyes:

Talk Show of Ji Sung, Do you watch it??

LINK DOWN RAW

:wub: 

Hi Newheart,

No, I didn't watch it.  When aired? I thought it will air on wednesday. It stayed in my mind as 3 August. I don't believe. You don't know, how much I wanted to watch it. Anyway. Thanks my dear for the link. At least I can watch it this way.  :wub:

Some pictures from "Healing Camp".

1312211979185602.jpg

Source:Baidu

Guest trigg

NewHeart & trigg, wondering what's this talk show about? What's the name of the show, huh? Is he one of the guests here or he's a mainstay.............sorry, so many questions because this is new to me. Ye, when is this airing, huh?  blush.gif

Hi willenette, no problem. :D This is also new for me. So I don't know so much thing about it. It's name Healing Camp". This is a talk show and managed by three people including Han Hye Jin ( Jumong-Thorn Birds). I think, they're host a celebrity each week as a guest and ask them unasked questions before. Something like this. Jisung joined to this program as a guest. I also missed it. I thought it will air on wednesday but apparently it aired yesterday night.

Hi willenette, no problem. :D This is also new for me. So I don't know so much thing about it. It's name Healing Camp". This is a talk show and managed by three people including Han Hye Jin ( Jumong-Thorn Birds). I think, they're host a celebrity each week as a guest and ask them unasked questions before. Something like this. Jisung joined to this program as a guest. I also missed it. I thought it will air on wednesday but apparently it aired yesterday night.

trigg, thanks for the reply, dear. So, these are the pictures you were posting here...........the name of the show sounds new to me. Oh, so you missed it. :D

Guest trigg

trigg, thanks for the reply, dear. So, these are the pictures you were posting here...........the name of the show sounds new to me. Oh, so you missed it.  :D

Your welcome. :D I  missed it too. I forgot this detail. They also wash the feets of their guest. I don't know why. :phew:

Jisung updated his mw2day blog today.

Your welcome. :D I  missed it too. I forgot this detail. They also wash the feets of their guest. I don't know why. :phew:

Jisung updated his mw2day blog today.

trigg, oh, washing the feet of their guests? Maybe, this is the reason why the show is called "Healing Camp" - About the Mw2day, can you share what he posted in there, huh? So nice that despite his busy schedule he still finds time to update it for his fans. :lol: BTW, did you know that a new trailer has been released again for drama "Protect the Boss” the day before the drama's official debut tomorrow, August 3rd? I think this particular trailer is a bit more humorous compared to past teaser videos. This drama is set at 9:55PM KST. :sweatingbullets:

My link

Cr-koreaboo.com

Guest trigg

trigg, oh, washing the feet of their guests? Maybe, this is the reason why the show is called "Healing Camp" - About the Mw2day, can you share what he posted in there, huh? So nice that despite his busy schedule he still finds time to update it for his fans.  :lol:  BTW, did you know that a new trailer has been released again for drama "Protect the Boss” the day before the drama's official debut tomorrow, August 3rd? I think this particular trailer is a bit more humorous compared to past teaser videos. This drama is set at 9:55PM KST.  :sweatingbullets:

My link

Cr-koreaboo.com

Thanks for the link Willenette. He wrote the following sentence to his blog and updated his picture. He talks about some mistakes, but I couldn't understand it fully. Sorry, I posted it raw but as you know, i don't know Korean and i use google translator. Sometimes the result is pretty pointless.   blush.gif

"어제 방송된 힐링캠프…제작진의 자막오류가 4년된 우리를 7년의 장수커플로 만들어 주셨네요 후후 자막오류로 빚어진 오해의 기사들….이런일이 이렇게 기사가 될줄이야 ㅋㅋ 꿉꿉한 여름이지만 모두들 힘내세요"

Yes, i saw the new trailer. I agree with you. So tomorrow we'll see you at the PTB thread, right?

His picture.

actorjisung131226981223.jpg

August 2, 2011

Hot-blooded secretary meets clumsy boss in new SBS drama

1108031401.jpg

From left, actors Ji Sung, Choi Kang-hee and Kim Je-jung pose for photographers during a press conference held last week to introduce the SBS drama "Protect the Boss" at the SBS headquarters in Seoul. / Yonhap

By Kwon Mee-yoo

The youth unemployment crisis is again covered on the small screen, this time with a romantic twist featuring unique characters in the new SBS drama "Protect the Boss," starting today.

The drama is a familiar romantic comedy as a rich “chaebol” heir falls in love with an ordinary woman.

Cha Ji-heon, son of DN Group president and protagonist of the new soap opera, is unlike other cold-hearted, haughty characters such as Kim Ju-won of "Secret Garden" and Hyeon Gi-jun of "True Romance." Cha is often scolded by his father for poor work performances and is portrayed as a good-for-nothing for the company.

Director Son Jung-hyun said he started wondering what would happen if a third-generation conglomerate owner and an ordinary "880,000-won generation" person worked together without knowing each others’ background.

The 880,000-won Generation is a term that refers to low-paid non-regular workers in their 20s who earn about 880,000 won a month.

Actor Ji Sung ("Royal Family," 2011) plays the role of Cha.

"He might seem perfect ― heir of a conglomerate family who has everything he wants," Ji said at a press conference for the drama last week. "However, he lives inside a small world of his own. He was deeply wounded when his brother died.”

Choi Kang-hee plays his secretary Noh Eun-seol. Choi will portray the tomboyish new recruit in a sensitive manner.

Eun-seol's interview revealed at the preview might strike a chord with many job seekers. The interviewees didn't even ask her a question and just told her that other companies would suit her better. She desperately prays for a job and finally gets one. However, things get even more complicated as she is appointed as a personal assistant to the clumsy boss Ji-heon.

Kim Je-jung of JYJ will play Cha Mu-won, Ji-heon’s cousin vying for ownership of the company. Kim starred in the 2009 movie "Postman to Heaven" and Japanese drama "Sunao ni Narenakute" in 2010, but "Protect the Boss" is his Korean drama debut.

Kim's character Mu-won is a model boss, who is capable, has manners and knows the art of living.

"Frankly speaking, I feel pressured as JYJ members Jun-su and Yu-chun are successful in musical and dramas respectively. However, my enthusiasm exceeds the burden and other actors in the drama helped me a lot," Kim said.

Actress Wang Ji-hye plays Seo Na-yun, the perfectionist lawyer at Cha's company. She is also a daughter of the conglomerate family.

"She is the perfect woman, but could fall apart at an unexpected event such as bumping in to Eun-seol," Wang said. "Seo has humane charm behind the appearance of a perfectionist."

Veteran actors will support the love and trouble of young actors. Park Young-kyu, known for his acting in sitcoms, returns to the small screen after some six years to play the hot-tempered president of DN Group and father of Ji-heon. He will pepper the drama by portraying a conglomerate owner who behaves as he pleases.

"Protect the Boss" will be broadcast on Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS, starting today.

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2011/08/201_92079.html

Guest trigg

Hi everyone, :wub:

this day came finally. Today we will watch it. I'll try to watch it online.

I hope, my links works fine today. I can't wait, :w00t:

I want to share these pictures.

img0402201108031041385.jpg

img0402201108031306452.jpg

Source: SBS

Guest trigg

Actor Ji Sung shares a few love stories about girlfriend Lee Bo Young

20110802jisung00.jpg

On the August 1st episode of SBS’s ‘Healing Camp‘, actor Ji Sung decided to share some cute stories from his 4-year relationship with actress Lee Bo Young.

During the show, a person commented that Ji Sung seemed like someone who would act cute and charming towards his girlfriend. He confessed, “Actually that’s true. When she is unhappy about something, I will try to act cute by doing things like puffing up my cheeks to cheer her up“.

He continued, “I also sing her songs before she goes to bed“, and sweetly sang the popular song “It’s Fortunate” by Lee Juk on the spot, causing an envious reaction from female MC Han Hye Jin.

20110802_jisung_boyoung_00.jpg

Ji Sung also talked about the fireworks event he once threw for his girlfriend, saying, “On my girlfriend’s birthday, I wanted to throw her a fireworks show that she could watch from her balcony. I went ahead with the plan even though I knew that the neighbors would complain if it occurred too late at night.”

He continued, “My manager and I prepared fifty firecrackers in front of her home and lit them. My girlfriend expressed that what touched her more than the event itself was the scene of my manager and I running away in case the police came.

20110802_jisung_01.jpg

The happy couple first started dating in 2007 after meeting on the set of SBS’s drama, ‘Save the Last Dance for Me‘, and have been in a relationship for the past four years.

Meanwhile, Ji Sung is currently busy filming for the upcoming SBS drama, ‘Protect the Boss‘.

Source + Photo: My Daily, Star News via Daum

Source:Allkpop

Actor Ji Sung shares a few love stories about girlfriend Lee Bo Young

*quoted image*

On the August 1st episode of SBS’s ‘Healing Camp‘, actor Ji Sung decided to share some cute stories from his 4-year relationship with actress Lee Bo Young.

During the show, a person commented that Ji Sung seemed like someone who would act cute and charming towards his girlfriend. He confessed, “Actually that’s true. When she is unhappy about something, I will try to act cute by doing things like puffing up my cheeks to cheer her up“.

He continued, “I also sing her songs before she goes to bed“, and sweetly sang the popular song “It’s Fortunate” by Lee Juk on the spot, causing an envious reaction from female MC Han Hye Jin.

*quoted image*

Ji Sung also talked about the fireworks event he once threw for his girlfriend, saying, “On my girlfriend’s birthday, I wanted to throw her a fireworks show that she could watch from her balcony. I went ahead with the plan even though I knew that the neighbors would complain if it occurred too late at night.”

He continued, “My manager and I prepared fifty firecrackers in front of her home and lit them. My girlfriend expressed that what touched her more than the event itself was the scene of my manager and I running away in case the police came.

*quoted image*

The happy couple first started dating in 2007 after meeting on the set of SBS’s drama, ‘Save the Last Dance for Me‘, and have been in a relationship for the past four years.

Meanwhile, Ji Sung is currently busy filming for the upcoming SBS drama, ‘Protect the Boss‘.

Source + Photo: My Daily, Star News via Daum

Source:Allkpop

Hi trigg, thanks for posting this here. They’re such a cute couple! "He said that when she is unhappy about something, he will try to act cute by doing things like puffing up his cheeks to cheer her up." OMG…..he sounds like THE CUTEST boyfriend ever. She's truly a lucky woman. "He also sings her songs before she goes to bed." (so sweet – I do envy her…) I need a man like that, too. Ji Sung seems like one of those extinct boyfriends who are too good to be true. Both of them with his Manager prepared fifty firecrackers in front of her home and lit them. (I like how his manager supports him) Is there still a guy like that up to now? As far as I could remember they started dating in 2007 (LBY was the supporting female in his drama, STLDFM) Ahh…..that was such an awesome drama. She didn’t get him in the drama but she did get him in real life. Wow, their relationship is still so strong up to now. Wish them happiness for the future! This is his drama where I started to adore him. Hope that his new drama will get a high rating tonight. :lol:

BTW, were you able to hear & listen to the OST of this drama? Finally……….I heard it already! A Pink releases this song entitled “Let us Just Love” – It is a bubbly pop track. Nice song. Can’t wait to see this drama! I'm not a fan of them but I have to admit I like the song. It fist into the drama sequence because it sounds cool & catchy! A Pink reminds me to SNSD. I could say they’re SNSD clone – hehehe. :lol: Here's the clip :

My link

Cr-allkpop

Guest trigg

Hi trigg, thanks for posting this here. They’re such a cute couple! "He said that when she is unhappy about something, he will try to act cute by doing things like puffing up his cheeks to cheer her up." OMG…..he sounds like THE CUTEST boyfriend ever. She's truly a lucky woman. "He also sings her songs before she goes to bed." (so sweet – I do envy her…) I need a man like that, too. Ji Sung seems like one of those extinct boyfriends who are too good to be true. Both of them with his Manager prepared fifty firecrackers in front of her home and lit them. (I like how his manager supports him)  Is there still a guy like that up to now? As far as I could remember they started dating in 2007 (LBY was the supporting female in his drama, STLDFM) Ahh…..that was such an awesome drama. She didn’t get him in the drama but she did get him in real life. Wow, their relationship is still so strong up to now. Wish them happiness for the future! This is his drama where I started to adore him. Hope that his new drama will get a high rating tonight.  :lol:

BTW, were you able to hear & listen to the OST of this drama? Finally……….I heard it already! A Pink releases this song entitled “Let us Just Love” – It is a bubbly pop track. Nice song. Can’t wait to see this drama! I'm not a fan of them but I have to admit I like the song.  It fist into the drama sequence because it sounds cool & catchy! A Pink reminds me to SNSD. I could say they’re SNSD clone – hehehe.  :lol: Here's the clip :

My link

Cr-allkpop

Hi Willenette. Your welcome.

"he sounds like THE CUTEST boyfriend ever". Not sounds like, but it so.  Me too...envy...need... :sweatingbullets:   .But is there any chance for us to find such a one? Is there another man on the earth like him? I don't think that. Even if there is, someone already grabbed them so far.  :wacko:  Indeed she's so lucky and i hope she knows that too. I wish to them infinite happiness for the future! His manager's another story. I thought like you too, " Is there still a guy like that up to now???".

Hope that everything goes well and they'll get a very high rating tonight!!! :w00t:

Thanks for the link. Yes, I listened it. It's good. First time i listened that group. Hoping this time they will release more OST. They didn't do it for Royal Family.

Guest trigg

Hi

Jisung updated his me2day blog today. First episode of Protect the Boss was aired today. I could watch just last 20-25 min. Really it was so good and fun. I liked every scene i could see. Beyond the expectations. I hope that Korean netizens think like us and the drama will be number 1 on the rating ranks.

just want to share this picture from his blog.

actorjisung131238350066.jpg

Guest trigg

Hi

They really started good. I want to share these screenshot from preview.

bscap0025g.jpg

bscap0027r.jpg

bscap0031h.jpg

bscap0034s.jpg

bscap0035lq.jpg

bscap0037y.jpg

These pictures from shooting.Sorry, the quality of the pictures aren't good. Source: Baidu

bscap0067a.jpg

bscap0068n.jpg

bscap0069l.jpg

bscap0075s.jpg

Hi NewHeart, thanks for posting these photos. Wondering what CF are these photoshoots? He looks so nice & cool! :lol:

"Protect the Boss" Ji Seong is wearing Dooly panties

187119.jpg

Pororo go away, Dooly is here.

Animation character Dooly appeared in the SBS drama "Protect the Boss" following the character Pororo which seems to be popular in dramas nowadays.

In this episode of the drama, Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee) was given the order to wake Ji-heon (Ji Seong) up and make sure he got to work on time by Chairman Cha (Park Young-gyoo).

Ji-heon was sleeping even at 12 in the afternoon. She knocked but he didn't answer so she went into his room. Sleeping soundly on his bed, he turned to his side and she happened to see his Dooly underwear.

Other than that, he had a stuffed doll of Dooly in his room, appealing to the viewers in following Pororo.

Meanwhile, Na-yoon (Wang Ji-hye) appeared for the first time as Ji-heon's past lover.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest trigg

Hi,

Thank you willenette for the article.

Thank you Newheart for these awesome pictures. That is all i want to see. :wub:

want to share this picture. I love this couple too.:w00t:

img0402201108051433532.jpg

Source:SBS