❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

“The Great Seer”: Ji Sung Is Left To Dangle

Posted by goodange on September 21, 2012

Stills have started to pop up for The Great Seer, not long after the first teaser was unveiled. I must say I like Ji Sung’s hair in these shots more than what we’ve seen on the teaser.

In the drama, Ji Sung plays the seer Ji Sang, who can look into people’s past and future. He later becomes a scholar of divination in the late Goryeo era and will be instrumental in helping General Lee Sung Kye (Ji Jin Hee) build The Chosun Dynasty.

In filming the following scene, the actor’s wrist had to be strapped and he hung on a wire/rope for a total of five hours, without much rest in between. That’s insane endurance!

The actor received the praises of the staff—and deservedly so—for “hanging in there” despite the hot weather.

The Great Seer will have its first broadcast on October 10th.

1tgs3.jpg

1tgs6.jpg

1tgs5.jpg

1tgs4.jpg

1tgs8.jpg

1tgs7.jpg

1tgs9.jpg

1tgs10.jpg

Source: http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/the-great-seer-ji-sung-is-left-to-dangle/

• Like 1

***JS drama is saguek & this is the least genre I’m digging in but I’d definitely watch him because I’m personally rooting for JS. I think this will do very well, rating-wise. The most important element is the script. Ahhh…it seems like an intense battle between these dramas. :)]

class="content-title" Cha Tae Hyun vs Ji Sung vs Park Yoochun: Who Will Be the Winner of the Last Wed/Thurs Drama of 2012? jnkm September 26, 2012

Cha Tae Hyun vs Ji Sung vs Park Yoochun: Who Will Be the Winner of the Last Wed/Thurs Drama of 2012?

The last Wednesday/Thursday drama cycle of 2012 is coming up and people are already wondering who will be the victor.

It started on January 4 of this year, when the three major broadcasting companies, KBS, SBS and MBC started their drama viewership rating battle. After the MBC drama, “The Moon That Embraces The Sun,” was wildly successful earlier this year, it seems like KBS and SBS will be going for historical dramas for their last 2012 drama cycle, “Jeon Woo Chi,” and “Dae Poong Soo,” respectively. MBC will try to stand out and opt for a traditional melodrama with “Missing You.”

After “Equator Man” aired in March, KBS has been holding the #1 spot with “Bridal Mask” and “Nice Guy.” Therefore, KBS is looking for a successful run with “Jeon Woo Chi” as well when it airs in November. After much thought and dilemma, KBS has finally chosen their leading man, Cha Tae Hyun. Cha Tae Hyun is a well-liked actor and it is hard to find any movie or drama of his that did not succeed.

Furthermore, the other leads and supporting actors all boast successful careers in the past. The female lead will be played by Uee, who had a successful run with the “Ojakgyo Brothers.” Other roles go out to Lee Hee Jun, who gained popularity through the hit drama, “You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly,” Sung Dong Il (“Chuno,” “Answer Me 1997“), and Jo Jae Yoon (“The Chaser“).

SBS will also be fighting strong with “Dae Poong Soo,” in which they invested 20 billion won (about 20 million USD). “Dae Poong Soo,” which will start on October 10, is about the hidden stories behind the founding of the Joseon-era. Top actors such as Ji Sung and Ji Jin Hee will be playing the lead roles and the rest of the cast include Song Chang Eui, Jo Min Ki, Lee Seung Yeon, Oh Hyun Kyung, Kim So Yeon and Lee Yoon Ji. The variety of the cast is certainly making people anticipate the different kinds of charms that will be shown through the actors.

Finally, MBC’s “Missing You” will be airing around the end of October. “Missing You” is written by Moon Jung Hee, who saw success with a previous MBC drama, “Can You Hear My Heart.” “Missing You” is a love story between a man and a woman, struggles with the scars of their first love. The leading man is none other than Park Yoo Chun while the female lead is not yet confirmed. The child actors who will portray the leading actors are none other than Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Yeon, who were both part of “The Moon That Embraces The Sun.”

Soompiers, which Wed/Thurs drama will you be tuning into for the last part of 2012?

credit : soompi news