❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung's manager updated his Me2day on August 17

adaa79cb.jpg 

The caption reads, "Ji Sung is practicing for his concert in Japan. It's late.Take care of your health, everyone. Have a nice weekend^^" 

76e7a418.jpg

The caption reads, "You'd be curious about the front side, so I uploaded a picture again.^^"

Ji Sung commissioned as the ambassador of Seoul city

작성자: Kang Hye-In | STAR N News – 6시간 전 ..

20120819020659_502fcbb37ddbc_1.jpg

Actor Ji Sung became the ambassador of the city of Seoul.

On 17th, Ji Sung uploaded a photo of himself with the mayor of Seoul, an wrote, "I was commissioned as the ambassador of city of Seoul. Please give me a lot of support~^^".

The photo shows Ji Sung making a bright smile with Park Won Soon Seoul mayor, and Ji Sung will be participating in various promotions and events to promote Seoul.

Source: http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/ji-sung-commissioned-as-the-ambassador-of-seoul-063107029.html

Song Chang-ee cast for SBS “The Great Seer”

JU72zp43.jpg

Actor Song Chang-ee has been cast for the SBS drama “The Great Seer“.

According to WS Entertainment on the 24th, Song has been cast for the leading role of Lee Jeong-geun and participated in the first reading on the 22nd.

Lee Jeong-geun is a knowledgeable character in name and fortune and divination and Ji Sang’s (Ji Seong) greatest rival.

This is Song’s second historical drama in addition to MBC drama “Yi San” in 2008. He’s been active before this with musicals “Elizabeth” and “Gwanghwamun Poetry”.

The Great Seer” is about the behind story of the Chosun Empire when ascetics around authority put forward war hero Lee Seong-gye to establish the Chosun and is cast by Ji Seong, Ji Jin-hee, Kim So-yeon and others.

source : ohkpop

nesais said:

willenette said: Song Chang-ee cast for SBS “The Great Seer”

Actor Song Chang-ee has been cast for the SBS drama “The Great Seer“.

According to WS Entertainment on the 24th, Song has been cast for the leading role of Lee Jeong-geun and participated in the first reading on the 22nd.

Lee Jeong-geun is a knowledgeable character in name and fortune and divination and Ji Sang’s (Ji Seong) greatest rival.

This is Song’s second historical drama in addition to MBC drama “Yi San” in 2008. He’s been active before this with musicals “Elizabeth” and “Gwanghwamun Poetry”.

The Great Seer” is about the behind story of the Chosun Empire when ascetics around authority put forward war hero Lee Seong-gye to establish the Chosun and is cast by Ji Seong, Ji Jin-hee, Kim So-yeon and others.

source : ohkpop

Ji Sung was spotted filming in Apgujeong on August 21. Was he working on the post-production for the movie My P.S. Partner?? The one taking the first pic said Ji Sung kept running during filming. That's why he got wet? Errr, clueless about the photos.

f9dee4d5.jpg 

2c21df7f.jpg

Ji Sung's me2day update on August 25

e03337c6.jpg

The caption reads, "저는 우리 영화 후반 작업 중이예요.. 녹음 중에 장난스럽게 한 장! 여기가 녹음실 이랍니다.. 분위기 있고 집중이 잘 되서 좋아요~ 나 혼자만 여기에 가둬 놓구~ 난 감금상태 ㅋㅋㅋ"

I tried, but still I could only figure out part of his message...well, Ji Sung said the movie is in the post-production phase. He's in a recording studio all by himself. He jokes that he's locked there, like being imprisoned (??)  LOL. Looks like he was in a playful mood while working...kekeke....good for him! :)

2012.08.29 Ji Sung arrival at Haneda Airport.

2012 Ji Sung's Summer Party will be held in Yokohama tomorrow. Japanese fans must be thrilled to be able to  see him soon. So envious!

● Part 1 (FUN & FAN):Fan meeting