❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hi

nesais

, thanks for sharing the teaser clip of his fanmeet in Japan. Looking forward to this event, more news

:)

)

willenette, I really miss Ji Sung....haven't heard from him for a while. God there's still one more month to go until we can see him!!!  

Hi

nesais

, I missed him, too! It's been a while since we last heard any news about him. I wonder when is the exact date of the movie release, huh?

I'd really love to see JS returns to the screen - really dying to see him because he’s such an amazing actor. I really anticipate watching this movie. It's an interesting film! Good luck, JS! :)

]

Hi, Willenette, I'm not sure about the exact date of the movie release. I only know it'll premiere in December..umm..my favorite month of the year. Well I hope I don't have to wait that long to see him on screen. Please come back to dramaland soon!!  

Hi

Hi

nesais

, thanks for posting this picture. I really love JS when he's in casuals.

Wooo……JS can wear rags and still look hot as hell! I'd always fawn over him.Do you notice that this man does not age? His face looks the same till now that's why, I could say that this man together with WonBin are ones who stay forever young. Well, can’t wait for his upcoming movie. I’ll again drool over JS. Yayayaya I’m so excited! Fangirl – hehehe. :)

]

Hi, willenette, I'm so with you^^ I even think Ji Sung and Won Bin are getting better looking with age. And I believe they'll still look great into their 40s!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest venusxu

venusxu wrote on 22 May 2012 - 04:19 AM: Nesais' date=' Thanks so much for the news...... Venus, you're welcome. Wow long time no see. I hope to see you around more often!   I know the screenwriter for Haeundae Lovers is a promising one and the premise sounds interesting (except for the cliched memory loss? lol) But I wonder how Ji Sung could decide on it when the PD remains uncertain. Anyway I'll get my hopes up for any role he takes on for his next project, considering he never picked anything I don’t like in the past.  [/quote'] willenette said:
Hi nesais, thanks for posting this picture. I really love JS when he's in casuals. Wooo……JS can wear rags and still look hot as hell! I'd always fawn over him.Do you notice that this man does not age? His face looks the same till now that's why, I could say that this man together with WonBin are ones who stay forever young. Well, can’t wait for his upcoming movie. I’ll again drool over JS. Yayayaya I’m so excited! Fangirl – hehehe. :)]