❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung's Me2day update on Aug. 12

actorjisung_6193829880313666651.jpg?type

Ji Sung will hold a fan meeting in Japan soon. He's going to sing for Japanese fans again and I know he's been practicing a lot. He's thinking about which microphone he should pick for his performances at the event. Sure, the mic quality is important, better yet Ji Sung has a mesmerising deep voice full of emotions, which is what really matters to me! :X   

***I hope they accomplish their personal wishes to settle down in the future!

August 14, 2012

class="art_title"Celebrity Couple Attend Psy's Concert

Celebrity couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young were seen on a date at rap singer Psy's concert in Seoul last Saturday. Some of the other stars enjoying the show were BoA, miss A, and After School.

2012081400645_0.jpg

Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young, wearing couple rings, watch Psy's concert on Saturday in this video footage taken from SBS. 

Ji and Lee, both sporting baseball caps, grey T-shirts and couple rings, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying Psy's entertaining concert, dancing and singing along to the music. They have been romantically attached for five years.

englishnews@chosun.com / Aug. 14, 2012 10:51 KST

BoA, miss A’s Suzy, Min, After School, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Enjoy Psy’s Summer Concert

Psy’s successful summer concert, Summer Stand THE Soaked Show attracted a massive 30,000 people and included among the crowd were a slew of other stars having a good time.

Actress Lee Bo Young and actor Ji Sung, who have been dating for five years now, were spotted in the stands enjoying the festivities together, complete with matching couple rings.

98739342.jpg

After School’s Uee and Juyeon also tweeted proof they were there for the festivities as Juyeon tweeted on August 11, “I went and came back with Uee to Psy’s concert. It was really fun. I jumped around so much and now I’m filling up my belly.”

Included was a picture of the two After School members looking happy while dressed in the concert’s ‘blue’ concept.

Over in another part of the crowd, miss A’s Suzy and Min also were snapped having a blast as they jumped around, hollered and sang along to Psy and his wild stages.

Suzy also raved about Psy’s concert the following day as she tweeted, “I went to Psy’s concert yesterday!!!!! The fervor there was as hot as the Olympics. It was seriously so much fun. Jjang jjang jjang, the best. Even now I can’t keep calm.”

BoA too was snapped in the crowd showing even the biggest stars weren’t immune to the ‘Psy fever’.

Photo credit: Juyeon’s Twitter, MBC / enewsworld

nesais said: willenette said: *** Nothing’s perfect but looking at their faces & body reactions like this, which is perfection in itself…….this cliché’ I think is wrong & not true.
They're really such a good couple. JS is a truly and completely guilty pleasure…..He is HOT every time he's in casuals! I can watch him anytime. This is an interesting sight. I adore this man.  I hope they accomplish their personal wishes to settle down in the future!

August 14, 2012
class="art_title"Celebrity Couple Attend Psy's Concert

Celebrity couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young were seen on a date at rap singer Psy's concert in Seoul last Saturday. Some of the other stars enjoying the show were BoA, miss A, and After School.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young, wearing couple rings, watch Psy's concert on Saturday in this video footage taken from SBS. 

Ji and Lee, both sporting baseball caps, grey T-shirts and couple rings, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying Psy's entertaining concert, dancing and singing along to the music. They have been romantically attached for five years.

englishnews@chosun.com / Aug. 14, 2012 10:51 KST

Ji Sung Returns to the Screen with Lead Role in SBS 'The Great Seer'

Posted on August 16, 2012 in drama by nettop01

09eef2df.jpg

Actor Ji Sung has been revealed to be cast as the lead of the new SBS drama ‘The Great Seer’, premiering on October.

His return marks his second appearance in the SBS drama in recent times, after his latest drama ‘Protect the Boss’, also on SBS as well.

Ji-sang, his role, is a seer seemingly with an ability to see the past and the future, suspected of being helped by ghosts, but in reality is a genius with an amazing skill in analysis and deduction. Ji-sang becomes the foremost feng shui expert in Goryeo dynasty, and assumes the role of kingmaker to the general Yi Seong-gye, the future King Taejo of Joseon and the founder of the Yi dynasty.

His management company has revealed that “the producers have cast him after considering his acting skills and warm demeanor to be suitable for the lead role” and “his contract has been finalized recently”.

A representative from the drama has placed his assurance of the quality of the drama, commenting that “the viewers will be in for a fresh face of fantasy faction in Korean drama.”

The drama ‘Great Seer’ is a faction historical depicting the seers in the end of Goryeo dynasty helping Yi Seong-gye build a new dynasty, and includes Kim So-yeon, Lee Yoon-ji, and Ji Jin-hee among the ranks along with Ji Sung.

Source: http://koreanmovie.com/ji-sung-returns-to-the-screen-with-lead-role-in-sbs-the-great-feng-shui/

nesais said:

Ji Sung Returns to the Screen with Lead Role in SBS 'The Great Seer'

Posted on August 16, 2012 in drama by nettop01

Actor Ji Sung has been revealed to be cast as the lead of the new SBS drama ‘The Great Seer’, premiering on October.

His return marks his second appearance in the SBS drama in recent times, after his latest drama ‘Protect the Boss’, also on SBS as well.

Ji-sang, his role, is a seer seemingly with an ability to see the past and the future, suspected of being helped by ghosts, but in reality is a genius with an amazing skill in analysis and deduction. Ji-sang becomes the foremost feng shui expert in Goryeo dynasty, and assumes the role of kingmaker to the general Yi Seong-gye, the future King Taejo of Joseon and the founder of the Yi dynasty.

His management company has revealed that “the producers have cast him after considering his acting skills and warm demeanor to be suitable for the lead role” and “his contract has been finalized recently”.

A representative from the drama has placed his assurance of the quality of the drama, commenting that “the viewers will be in for a fresh face of fantasy faction in Korean drama.”

The drama ‘Great Seer’ is a faction historical depicting the seers in the end of Goryeo dynasty helping Yi Seong-gye build a new dynasty, and includes Kim So-yeon, Lee Yoon-ji, and Ji Jin-hee among the ranks along with Ji Sung.

Source: http://koreanmovie.com/ji-sung-returns-to-the-screen-with-lead-role-in-sbs-the-great-feng-shui/

***The story sounds interesting! How many episodes is it supposed to be? Because I really don’t like long EP drama. Now impatiently waiting for October. I definitely think he is a versatile actor. Ji Sung – hahaha…he’s playing a role named Ji Sang. Hopefully all the other elements will work together here to make a good drama. Glad to see Ji Sung back to the small screen. He seems to be good at picking projects, because all of his dramas were quite good. Love Ji Sung in everything. I’ll be watching…and drooling…again for JS. This man cannot do anything other than great performances from what I have seen so far. :))

Ji Sung headlines The Great Seer

by girlfriday | August 16, 2012

JiSung5.jpg

A late-game hero change for upcoming historical drama The Great Seer / Dae Poong Soo, who had a seer and then lost him, and ordained a new one just in the knick of time. Ji Sung has confirmed that he will be taking over the role of Ji Sang (I know, not confusing at all), a powerful advisor to Ji Jin-hee’s General Yi Seong-gye, who becomes the first king of the Joseon dynasty.

Ji Sang is a gifted seer, born with the ability to see into people’s pasts and futures. There are those who believe falsely that he has dark supernatural powers, thinking him possessed by ghosts. When he comes of age in the late Goryeo era, he becomes a scholar of divination, and a reader of geography, faces, and the like to tell fortunes — an area with much influence at the time. He eventually becomes a “king-maker,” who holds the key to a major political shift in the overthrow of Goryeo and the rise of Joseon.

The story will focus on the turbulent decline of Goryeo and those behind the scenes who held the power to back a new leader. Song Chang-eui plays a rival seer, Kim So-yeon a healer who falls in love with Ji Sang, and Lee Yoon-ji a concubine who ends up the mother to a king. Directing is PD Lee Yong-seok of Iljimae.

The Great Seer premieres in October on SBS.

Via Joy News

nesais said: willenette said:

***The story sounds interesting! How many episodes is it supposed to be? Because I really don’t like long EP drama. Now impatiently waiting for October. I definitely think he is a versatile actor. Ji Sung – hahaha…he’s playing a role named Ji Sang. Hopefully all the other elements will work together here to make a good drama. Glad to see Ji Sung back to the small screen. He seems to be good at picking projects, because all of his dramas were quite good. Love Ji Sung in everything. I’ll be watching…and drooling…again for JS. This man cannot do anything other than great performances from what I have seen so far. :))

Ji Sung headlines The Great Seer

by girlfriday | August 16, 2012

A late-game hero change for upcoming historical drama The Great Seer / Dae Poong Soo, who had a seer and then lost him, and ordained a new one just in the knick of time. Ji Sung has confirmed that he will be taking over the role of Ji Sang (I know, not confusing at all), a powerful advisor to Ji Jin-hee’s General Yi Seong-gye, who becomes the first king of the Joseon dynasty.

Ji Sang is a gifted seer, born with the ability to see into people’s pasts and futures. There are those who believe falsely that he has dark supernatural powers, thinking him possessed by ghosts. When he comes of age in the late Goryeo era, he becomes a scholar of divination, and a reader of geography, faces, and the like to tell fortunes — an area with much influence at the time. He eventually becomes a “king-maker,” who holds the key to a major political shift in the overthrow of Goryeo and the rise of Joseon.

The story will focus on the turbulent decline of Goryeo and those behind the scenes who held the power to back a new leader. Song Chang-eui plays a rival seer, Kim So-yeon a healer who falls in love with Ji Sang, and Lee Yoon-ji a concubine who ends up the mother to a king. Directing is PD Lee Yong-seok of Iljimae.

The Great Seer premieres in October on SBS.

Via Joy News