[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

Guest unnichan

This show started out promising, but as the romance progresses into kisses, I'm starting to feel incest knowing he's only 14yo.  As well, it now seems like watching Disney Channel for tweens.  Only reason I'm watching on is cos Kibum is hot.  Anyhow, the story is cute.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

komawo lukalee for the EP12 preview, I cant wait to watch both EP11 and 12. Feel so sad for Eundong cos I'm sure he will go back to 14 yrs old and what will happen to dear Tae Ri? *sob*

oh yes, where can I download AVI version of this ddaebak drama?

SJ is just to weird for me, is this how you treat someone you love, and does her really think that his antics will bring TR back. Why do they always think if you show the competition as having some long lost dark past that it will make TR  come back to him. I can't wait to see the shock look on his face when the woman tell's him she doesn't know ED/MS. Maybe he should have stayed with SS they have the same way of thinking. She is so pathetic I don't even know what to say about her. 
After tomorrow's show there are only two more weeks, get the feeling that no one is going to end up being a couple. TR should have paid closer attention to Pablo when he was talking about the clock, he told her that if the clock changed then something else also changed.Even if she doesn't get the love of her life she did get what she wished for, one true friend.
Even though the Hong sister drama is called big, this one is more like the original Tom Hanks movie. he was 11 I think and turned into a 30 year old man. He also fell in love with a 30 something woman, but in the end he wanted his life back and not miss the years it would take him to reach that age.He wanted to know from his own choices what kind of man he would turn into, I think in the end it will be the same for ED/MS. 

TR uncle son is the one that passed out the condom's I can just hear the kinds of questions he will ask after hearing what ED has been through. 

Guest rillakm

@IBELIS what if that's really the ending, that MS will go back to 14 yrs old, what's the point of this drama then? the main pairing won't end up together. I hope that's not the case, and somehow the writer would make us content instead *finger crossed. 

Guest Rinachan

@eMediaBUZZ : thank you so much for the link !!

There was no preview for episode 13 !! :(

It seems that the real identity of Min Soo will be revealed !! Can't wait for the next episode !!

Annyeong everyone :)

I love this drama and sad that this thread is not so active. I never know Kibum is a good actor, only know that hes one of the cutest members of Super Junior. In fact, I come in this thread almost everyday to see if theres any updates but too bad....

Anyway I just finished watching Ep13 and this episode is sad for Tae Ri :(. Sooshim found out that Hwang Min Soo is Kim Eun Dong. She overheard the conversation between EungDong and the coach. Because she has fallen in love with MinSoo, so now with this new knowledge, shes threatening EunDong to leave Taeri. She even invited EunDong's mum for a meal and told her that she wanna get engaged again.

This episode also, we found out that the real MinSoo, if I'm not mistaken, is dead. EunDong confronted his coach, MinGuk, about it. EunDong made a decision to tell his best friends. Well, at first his best friends did not believed it but after, EunDong told them about whatever they have done before, they finally believed that its him. EunDong asked for one of his best friend's help. That best friend is Taeri's cousin. I hope the friend will help.

Ending episode showed that Taeri's ex-love was bending down to kiss her while shes asleep with EunDong watched the scene.

Preview - only one scene stood out for me which was the end of the preview, Taeri asked Eundong/Minsoo that he is 14 yrs old?

Does anybody have a clue to what happened in ep 14 it looked like tea ri was having a very bad time and at the end did she listen to the recording he made when ED tought he will return to his old self again? so does she know he is 14 years old already?

I wish I know Korean

Guest kawaiiyuki

Attempting to watch this drama again. I stopped cause i was watching something else but it's looking really good.
The reason this drama isn't getting a lot of attention is because it is on cable. So many people might not have this channel.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the writer ends this drama because MS is 14yrs old. Will he not be able to return to original age???
:-SS

Archived