[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

Guest rillakm

Whoa ep9 is packed with all the sweet moments like it like it. They reenact the back hug scene and it's really sweet and for once i thought he is going to transform back to 14 yrs old boy, luckily  it didnt happened because it would have been such a bad timing. Though, i kinda dont get the preview, where jubi undo her hanbok and splashing water to minsoo so taeri got jealous right, but why does minsoo seems to be upset, hmm. And one parting scene in the preview. I dont want too!~~ Btw, does anyone know if there are any people doing a live recap or recaps? I desperately need to know what minsoo and taeri are talking about in some particular scenes..I hope this forum would be more active heheh

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baggio2426

ep8 is very very sweet!! I love it too. I watched the preview on ep9 and I guess MinSoo switch with Sung Jae so they look weird. Oh my poor lee tae ri!!

Guest chinessegirl

Damn, no preview for episode 11, is that suck?! LOL
thanks guys for posting in this thread, been busy for long time ^^
and yeah, the subbing, really hard to find, and the only one source of subbing kinda slow (still very appreciate their hard work, thank you)
so need to wait till its finished to watch this series with the complete subtitle
so far i'm still enjoying this series,and will continue to support them, plus
KIBUM so HOT and HANDSOME!!! *naughty eyes* XD

Guest ash_0621

Please netizens, sub this drama.... I am dying to know what is happening... :(( .... hehehe!! I don't really like this drama at first but I became curious and the drama slowly grew into me, so now I am really eager to know what is happening and what will happen at the end.... I hope our OTP will end up together... :x

Annyeong dear chingu, anyone know where to download torrents AVI for this wonderful drama? I have downloaded u to the latest episode but from ep5 onwards are MP4 and it doenst work with subs. AVI is better but I cant find anywhere to download. Anyone can share? Thank you very much!!!

Guest ash_0621

Annyeong dear chingu, anyone know where to download torrents AVI for this wonderful drama? I have downloaded u to the latest episode but from ep5 onwards are MP4 and it doenst work with subs. AVI is better but I cant find anywhere to download. Anyone can share? Thank you very much!!!

Damn, no preview for episode 11, is that suck?! LOL

thanks guys for posting in this thread, been busy for long time ^^

and yeah, the subbing, really hard to find, and the only one source of subbing kinda slow (still very appreciate their hard work, thank you)

so need to wait till its finished to watch this series with the complete subtitle

so far i'm still enjoying this series,and will continue to support them, plus

KIBUM so HOT and HANDSOME!!! *naughty eyes* XD

This show started out promising, but as the romance progresses into kisses, I'm starting to feel incest knowing he's only 14yo.  As well, it now seems like watching Disney Channel for tweens.  Only reason I'm watching on is cos Kibum is hot.  Anyhow, the story is cute.

This show started out promising, but as the romance progresses into kisses, I'm starting to feel incest knowing he's only 14yo.  As well, it now seems like watching Disney Channel for tweens.  Only reason I'm watching on is cos Kibum is hot.  Anyhow, the story is cute.

Guest chinessegirl

i don't know,i love the chemistry between two of them, but kinda impossible for them to be together, in fact Eun Dong just 14 years old and don't know when he will transform back.. If their love is fate to be real, i think Tae Ri will waiting for Eun Dong grown up and always love him, well i don't have any other better happy ending for them 

I love Lee Tae Ri ost  part 1 to part 4

Sunny Hill | I Love Lee Tae Ri OST Part.1
http://www.filefactory.com/file/1yt0cikk6g7d/n/[single]_Sunny_Hill_–_Do_It_(Love_Italy_OST_Part.1).rar
Jun.K (2PM) |I Love Lee Tae Ri OST Part.2
http://www.filefactory.com/file/43o60s289gn3/n/Jun._K_(2PM)_-_I_Love_Lee_Tae_Ri_OST_Part._2.rar
Kim Ji-sook, 민훈기  I Love Lee tae Ri OST Part.3
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4ulawtthxxbh/n/Kim_Ji-sook,_민훈기_I_Love_Lee_tae_Ri_OST_Part.3.rar
Son Ho-Young  I Love Lee Tae Ri OST Part.4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3z43ucckihgl/n/I_Love_Lee_Tae_Ri_OST_Part.4.rar

and here's the softsub for episode 1 to 5

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6cq40ber8i5/n/I_Love_Lee_Tae-Ri_srt_ep_1to5_rar

enjoy

Archived