Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Handon new CF 

[TRANS] from Forjojeol CF concept: A romantic proposal using HanDon in the night of autumn. Will show how beautiful couple make a lifetime's vow

credit twitter uzuzu1st

His cheeks so chubby :flushed: again 

I think he should change hair style like Hwashin or Chef Kangsunwoo. 

DJ21osxUQAAs-WS?format=jpg&name=large

DJ25vMuVYAMyFt7?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

We can guess his hairstyle for Two Cops. Hopefully as a Cop, he will have a short hair! I just imagine Eun Shi Kyung hair cut :wink: In TK2H, he was a soldier. Very uptight one as well. As HwaShin, he is always trying to unleash hidden stories. In My Annoying Brother, he is a con-man :D I think we will have him as them in Two Cops! So excited!!

• Like 3

So excited to see him in a new series! Two Cops seems to be very promising based on the description of both Suk's characters. The complete contrast between the conman and the detective is already interesting in itself. Gets to be even better coz an actor of Suk's calibre will be playing it. I can't wait for November. But first, will be looking forward to the scriptreading and then the initial teasers. Oh my, so excited! I really hope they style him the best they could coz Suk is supposed to be this suave, cool, goodlooking detective. I'm not feeling his styling lately especially his hair. He looks beautiful of course, whatever hairstyle he sports. Just that I think for his latest Handon cf, it would've been better if they had his hair brushed up clean coz it's supposed to show a gorgeous couple having a romantic moment, having that fine dining feel to it. Haha. Oh well...It's a good thing our Suk is so beautiful. He can get away with anything. Even lazy styling. Haha.

• Like 3

On 16/9/2017 at 10:11 PM, Jinny_jw said:

His cheeks so chubby :flushed: again 

I think he should change hair style like Hwashin or Chef Kangsunwoo. 

Hehe.. The CF was filmed quite some time ago, not recently. Jungsuk isn't getting chubby again, dont worry :tongue: He looks fit in his latest event.

sCdi0u0.jpgpQyeZxV.pngbLWjm9l.png

Credit: Dongwon Blog

----

By the time of "Two Cops", Jungsuk will have been in his best look for sure, with his shorter hair,  hopefully :D

Now the filming of "Drug King" is almost finished, I'm dying to see a picture that has him, Song KangHo and Bae DooNa together!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

By the time of "Two Cops", Jungsuk will have been in his best look for sure, with his shorter hair,  hopefully :D

Now the filming of "Drug King" is almost finished, I'm dying to see a picture that has him, Song KangHo and Bae DooNa together!

@mintea18 I hope so and wating to see pics from Drug King wrap up party same as below:

• Like 3

On 9/17/2017 at 9:10 AM, karen527 said:

So excited to see him in a new series! Two Cops seems to be very promising based on the description of both Suk's characters. The complete contrast between the conman and the detective is already interesting in itself. Gets to be even better coz an actor of Suk's calibre will be playing it. I can't wait for November. But first, will be looking forward to the scriptreading and then the initial teasers. Oh my, so excited! I really hope they style him the best they could coz Suk is supposed to be this suave, cool, goodlooking detective. I'm not feeling his styling lately especially his hair. He looks beautiful of course, whatever hairstyle he sports. Just that I think for his latest Handon cf, it would've been better if they had his hair brushed up clean coz it's supposed to show a gorgeous couple having a romantic moment, having that fine dining feel to it. Haha. Oh well...It's a good thing our Suk is so beautiful. He can get away with anything. Even lazy styling. Haha.

Yeah, couldn't agree with you more........JungSuk will totally nail it, playing a character with contrasting personalities, that of a righteous detective and a swindler!  It's gonna feel like watching TK2H's Eun Si-kyung and Hyung's Doo-sik in one body :rolleyes:

Like you, @karen527 I really don't "feel" his longish hairstyle lately and it makes him look so much older in the Handon CF.  I just hope he's keeping it long cos of Drug King and will come back in his HS or Chef's hairstyle, looking suave and totally sexy come November.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

JJS and Hyeri at SBS Drama award 2016 :D

Hahaha........what a coincidence @Jinny_jw!  Hyeri and friends singing and dancing to JI's wedding song with JJS watching on!  Am keeping my fingers crossed that she has had the chance to brush up on her acting after "Entertainer" and prove all the skeptics wrong by delivering a more decent performance in Two Cops!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

:lol: Handon Event :Mini fan meeting with JJS & Nara Hello venus on Sep 30,2017 

Can't wait :D

Just read that he will also perform something with Hello Venus's Nara in the event! Whoaa, so excited!

This scene is back again. Jungsuk's ad-lib after he accidentally ate a really spicy chilli :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Just read that he will also perform something with Hello Venus's Nara in the event! Whoaa, so excited!

This scene is back again. Jungsuk's ad-lib after he accidentally ate a really spicy chilli :tongue:

Oh wow....... daebak.......we are going to see JJS perform with Nara come Sept 30!  That would be quite an event!!

What's the ad-lib here with IU?  Must be at the last part when he said "the chillis at this restaurant are delicious!".....IU couldn't help but laugh at his ad-lib!  Hahaha, he looked so cute making those "hissing" sounds :lol::D

• LOL 2

Is it just me or Jungsuk and Nara actually has an aura of husband and wife? haha

[Eye contact cam] from IOPE! 

We will get to see him a lot next week! Yay!! :D

If Two Cops filming starts in Oct it will be 2 months till the broadcast (20 Century B&G will start airing on 2nd Oct, so TC broadcast date will be no sooner than Dec)... Hope they'll be able to film many episodes in these two months so that they won't have to live-shoot too much later!

Looking forward to his performane in the Handon event. I guess he will sing something.. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

On 9/22/2017 at 8:12 PM, mintea18 said:

Is it just me or Jungsuk and Nara actually has an aura of husband and wife? haha

[Eye contact cam] from IOPE! 

We will get to see him a lot next week! Yay!! :D

If Two Cops filming starts in Oct it will be 2 months till the broadcast (20 Century B&G will start airing on 2nd Oct, so TC broadcast date will be no sooner than Dec)... Hope they'll be able to film many episodes in these two months so that they won't have to live-shoot too much later!

Looking forward to his performane in the Handon event. I guess he will sing something.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, aura of a very handsome couple!  But Nara, at 172cm, is kinda tall for JungSuk :tongue:  Looking forward to his singing at the HanDon event!

fxEXgMA.gif

• Like 2

On 23/9/2017 at 7:57 PM, kenjo80 said:

Yeah, aura of a very handsome couple!  But Nara, at 172cm, is kinda tall for JungSuk :tongue:  Looking forward to his singing at the HanDon event!

Nara and Jungsuk both have high cheekbones which make them somewhat look alike :D I know haha, Nara is really tall, I watched Suspicious Partner and I always found her stand out among other casts with her height.. 

Aw, look at his smile. I need BTS of this CF! ;_;

21980143_1796019570426082_45188696104973

• Like 3

JJS's friend Lee Si Eon will be in "Two Cops"! 

I think Jungsuk invited him to be in the drama. Lee Si Eon also appeared in Jungsuk's JungKwangJang CF and Fitz beer event (Maybe in some other projects too but I can't remember :tongue:)

When will the script reading of Two Cops take place?? Jungsuk's been in ninja mood for a while ;_;

• Like 2