Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Gong Su Chang vs. Cha Dong Tak :wink:

Cr: shirotora

Aigoo......the bangs :rolleyes:  He certainly had a haircut and it looks pretty cool from the back, and sexy too......Cha DongTak-Gong SuChang fighting!

aIWdiIx.jpg

• Like 2

kjoCN7y.jpg

Cr: shirotora

Oh boy, JungSuk must be feeling tired from back-to-back filming for Drug King and Two Cops!  As a cop, there's definitely gonna be a lot of action-packed scenes such as this one .......from the get go, he's already chasing after criminals at the back alley!  He will lose weight, for sure.....must have been working out to get in shape for Two Cops!

gdF5aYm.gif

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Catherine Kim said:

Please translate this post :bawling:

Let me try to translate by calling on Mr. Google :)  The hashtags are #팝아트초상화  #Pop art portrait  #인테리어 #Interior #art #수제팝아트 #handmade pop art #인테리어액자 #Interior frame #GongYoo #JoJungSuk #AnneHathaway.......and the last bit seems to be saying that he/she likes Gong Yoo, JJS and Anne Hathaway's drawings the most!  

• Like 3

On 13/10/2017 at 10:17 AM, kenjo80 said:

Oh boy, JungSuk must be feeling tired from back-to-back filming for Drug King and Two Cops!  As a cop, there's definitely gonna be a lot of action-packed scenes such as this one .......from the get go, he's already chasing after criminals at the back alley!  He will lose weight, for sure.....must have been working out to get in shape for Two Cops!

gdF5aYm.gif

Love this gif hehe

Yeah, our actor must feel tired from doing a lot of action scenes for Two Cops after 5 months shooting for Drug King ;_; (along with holding fan meeting). And filming for Two Cops will last at least 4 months...

Aigoo, please always stay healthy actor Jungsuk~

I prefer his hair without the long bangs too. He would look even hotter if his bangs was short and spiked up, especially with his lightly tanned skin!! Obviously his skin tone is no longer pinkish white after filming in the countryside for so long :o:tongue:

kMz2K6y.jpg

• Like 2

Although Suk looks gorgeous in any hairstyle I still think he looks best without bangs. I actually thought he was going to sport a short brushed up do a la Eun Shi Kyung (military hairstyle) since he's supposed to be playing a cop. Anyway, I have yet to see the trailer to figure out if those ultra long messy looking bangs look good on him on screen or not. Maybe he'll look as beautiful as ever. If not, they can always improve the styling as the show progresses. In You're the Best Lee Soon Shin he also had bangs which I didn't like. Thankfully they changed his look towards the middle of production and he's been even more charming since.

• Like 4

So our actor is sporting bangs for this dual-character role in Two Cops!  Well, he does look good (and youthful) in these photos but am hoping that like Shin Daepyo in YTBLSS, he would change his style mid-way........not a big fan of the bangs. And his forehead and eyebrows are too sexy to be hidden under those bangs :rolleyes:

wzLbEaX.jpg

• Like 3

Hi guys.. long time not jumping in this thread :D 

wow.. JJS will have bangs in two cops!! not a fan of his bangs also :wink: hope he will change his hairstyle in episode 5 :) a fan can wish, right?

but perhaps the bangs are made to bridge the age gap with Hyeri? he looks younger though in the pics, although not his best look IMO..

waiting patiently then for two cops, I heard also the 20 century drama is good (predecessor of two cops).. 

• Like 3

@karen527 I think so, he looks best without bangs. I like Hwanshin hairstyle more than Cha dong tak and hope he will change his hairstyle towards the middle of production same as You're the best lee soon shin or Oh my ghost. 

DMOARoSU8AA__Ie?format=jpg&name=large

TwoCops still cuts JoJungSuk

DMN_n7OV4AAvW-J?format=jpg&name=large

This is Cha Dong Tak in my imagination

DML5ecLU8AAq1fe?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

DMOINg_VwAESUva?format=jpg&name=large

DMOINg-V4AAve3s?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Bigger still cut of detective Cha :heart: Can't wait for what his acting and determination will bring :wink:

DMPhhwqVwAAITP1.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the bangs too... Those eyebrows and forehead are too beautiful to be hidden underneath the bangs! Though this hairstyle does make him look youthful and suit the outfit he wears. And ofc he still looks as handsome as ever.

@mundaliv Hwashin's hairstyle is and forever will be the best hairstyle of JJS hahah.

I watched the first 4 eps of 20th Century Boy and Girl and really liked it, a light and feel good drama, really recommended :wink:

• Like 2

On 25/05/2012 at 8:47 PM, biruCHOCOLATE said:

does it really need to end his character sadistically like that?...it feels like someone cut open my chest and take out my heart...stabbing heartlessly 1trillion times!!!!....every scenes involving the princess...seriously makes me cry so bad...feels like seeing my boyfriend died infront of me....uwaaaaaaa~

dear...keep on posting his future projects....i just can't get enough from this drama....want to see happy ending for him....

I agree with you on the ending!! sobsob. But sure hope that his future dramas have a better fairy tale ending. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Bigger still cut of detective Cha :heart: Can't wait for what his acting and determination will bring :wink:

I'm not a big fan of the bangs too... Those eyebrows and forehead are too beautiful to be hidden underneath the bangs! Though this hairstyle does make him look youthful and suit the outfit he wears. And ofc he still looks as handsome as ever.

@mundaliv Hwashin's hairstyle is and forever will be the best hairstyle of JJS hahah.

I watched the first 4 eps of 20th Century Boy and Girl and really liked it, a light and feel good drama, really recommended :wink:

@mintea18 I am watching 20th Century Boy and Girl and enjoying it too!  Too bad, its ratings for the first 4 eps are the lowest among the 3 dramas airing at the time slot. Hope Two Cops will do well in the ratings battle :)

Chef :heart:

AaU3qWF.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/16/2017 at 8:39 AM, Jinny_jw said:

@karen527 I think so, he looks best without bangs. I like Hwanshin hairstyle more than Cha dong tak and hope he will change his hairstyle towards the middle of production same as You're the best lee soon shin or Oh my ghost. 

This is Cha Dong Tak in my imagination

DML5ecLU8AAq1fe?format=jpg&name=large

He looks so rugged in this outfit.........Cha Dong Tak 왔다!! 

• Like 3

JCS official site update!

There is no Lee Hwa Shin left in this image...

DMZbikqXUAILoln?format=jpg

DMZbikrWkAAOzL8?format=jpg

DMZbikgWAAIpLwv?format=jpg

Cr: Chojungseok.co.kr

Btw, I just updated the 1st post of this forum. Better late than never. But it's not the final version yet, feel free to tell me if you want to change or add anything :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Btw, I just updated the 1st post of this forum. Better late than never. But it's not the final version yet, feel free to tell me if you want to change or add anything :D

@mintea18 Oh wow,  that was an awesome job you have done to update the first page of this thread.  It does not look "outdated and unloved" any more.  Thanks, chingu!  You're amazing :wub: 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 Oh wow,  that was an awesome job you have done to update the first page of this thread.  It does not look "outdated and unloved" any more.  Thanks, chingu!  You're amazing :wub: 

Heheh thank you chingu! Actually it's just a guide to all the stuffs we've posted since last year! All of us have been doing a good job to keep this thread updated and alive! :tongue:

====

Another sighting at Two Cops filming site today:

DMgCntYVQAEwnlK.jpg

• Like 2