Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

On 9/7/2017 at 3:24 PM, Jinny_jw said:

[TRANS] 170907 #JoJungSuk & Ryu JunYeol will receive an award for their participation in "Air Kiss" campaign #조정석 

Too bad, JJS was not able to attend the award ceremony!  Just realised that Ryu Jun Yeol is the bf of Hyeri .... is this a sign that Hyeri is going to accept the reporter role in Two Cops?:o 

:heart:

y2DYD0y.jpg

On 8/9/2017 at 4:14 PM, kenjo80 said:

Too bad, JJS was not able to attend the award ceremony!  Just realised that Ryu Jun Yeol is the bf of Hyeri .... is this a sign that Hyeri is going to accept the reporter role in Two Cops?:o 

What a coincidence... But it's just an award @kenjo80, don't worry :tongue:. Yeah, too bad he was not able to attend the event. It's been quite a while since we saw him in a tux.  

I'm still swooning over how handsome and sweet he was in the Dongwon event. His cheeks must have hurt from all the smiling :wub:

g0u2czg.jpg

py2McjS.jpg

WhEpzAQ.jpg

Credit: Uzuzu

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Well, while waiting JJS in a new event.. this is the part where I first knew that he has amazing voice! After this episode, I googled him and found out that he is a musical actor :wink: 

Aigoo, this soompi forum is driving me crazy right now.......hope they get the upgrade over and done with ASAP!

@mundaliv yes, JJS was amazing in this scene, coming to the rescue of Pyo Nari and singing that lovely duet.......and awww, his rendition of the super difficult song, "Wrongful Encounter" was PERFECT.  Can never get tired watching him in this scene :wub:

20 hours ago, mintea18 said:

What a coincidence... But it's just an award @kenjo80, don't worry :tongue:. Yeah, too bad he was not able to attend the event. It's been quite a while since we saw him in a tux.  

I'm still swooning over how handsome and sweet he was in the Dongwon event. His cheeks must have hurt from all the smiling :wub:

@mintea18 - yeah, it would have been such a treat for us fans if he were to attend the award ceremony in his tux!

Agree, he was smiling widely throughout the Dongwon event and if I were there, I would definitely go weak at the knees :lol:  Because of him, I am now a fan of the Dongwon Tuna too.....yummy!

Here's another video of the event by BBolls.........the fangirls couldn't stop saying "wow, so handsome!" :blush: p/s Mianhae if it has been posted earlier!

Uzuzu just published another YouTube video of JJS singing HwaShin's theme song, at the Tokyo fanmeeting Day 2 (such a difficult song to sing live but he did well:wink:!)

• Like 1

Wow there are so many new pictures of JJS now :) He is very busy with all the products. I haven't tried any of it (what kind of fans am I :D ).. Well, I have to try IOPE and Dong Won Tuna then. I already checked that Dong Won Tuna is halal certified from Korea Muslim Federation (KMF). Yeay!! But now it's quite difficult to buy IOPE in my country, as it's only available via online shopping, and there is problems regarding VAT on cosmetics in the online shopping app for korean cosmetic. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Wow there are so many new pictures of JJS now :) He is very busy with all the products. I haven't tried any of it (what kind of fans am I :D ).. Well, I have to try IOPE and Dong Won Tuna then. I already checked that Dong Won Tuna is halal certified from Korea Muslim Federation (KMF). Yeay!! But now it's quite difficult to buy IOPE in my country, as it's only available via online shopping, and there is problems regarding VAT on cosmetics in the online shopping app for korean cosmetic. 

Yes @mundaliv he has been pretty busy with his CF activities!  Yay....so many new pictures of JJS looking drop dead gorgeous!! You must try IOPE Air Cushion.....and will end up with skin as luminous and clear as JJS's :wub: I love it and luckily for me, I don't have VAT problem when buying online :lol:

13 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

Sexy Hwashin :wub:

Sexy Namja in The Room:blush: :heart:

oNkgDRC.gif

• Like 1

Whoaa, so many beautiful updates~ :D Love all the new photos and video released by IOPE Official.... Finally Soompi has allowed me to login again!! (soompi's new layout still takes forever to load tho, and I can't see the Reactions buttons :wacko:)

On 12/9/2017 at 9:02 PM, Jinny_jw said:

Sexy Hwashin :wub:

His shirt here totally reminds me of Hwashin! :tongue: He looks handsome in his jacket too but I wish he didn't put it on so soon hehe.

wSRoNt5.jpg

2XK5puy.jpg

T8tyU5e.jpg

JFE5pzc.jpg

Credit: PLUTO & CHOJUNGSEOK

• Like 1