Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

14 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Wow @mintea18! just read the first post of this thread! Great job!! Complete info on Jo Jung Suk :):wink: 

It‘s more complete than wikipedia :D 

Btw, anyone ordering DVD jealousy incarnate? just wanna know what is the content :D 

Hahah thank you!! :D. It means a lot that you guys like it!! :blush:

Yesterday Lee Shi Eon was in Life Bar and he tried to copy how JJS hyung's character is to him. So hilarious. These two's interaction in Two Cops will be daebak! :)

Engsub by ForJojeol

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Wow @mintea18! just read the first post of this thread! Great job!! Complete info on Jo Jung Suk :):wink: 

It‘s more complete than wikipedia :D 

Btw, anyone ordering DVD jealousy incarnate? just wanna know what is the content :D 

@mundaliv - no, I did not order the DVD and I am curious about additional unseen footage of JI especially the BTS for all the kiss scenes (dormitory, locker room, Nari's bed!!) and the wedding scene!

10 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Hahah thank you!! :D. It means a lot that you guys like it!! :blush:

Yesterday Lee Shi Eon was in Life Bar and he tried to copy how JJS hyung's character is to him. So hilarious. These two's interaction in Two Cops will be daebak! :)

Engsub by ForJojeol

Lee SiEon is getting a lot of work lately!  Was just in Reunited Worlds, beer CF with JJS....and wow, didn't know JJS was his college sunbae.  The new actor Kim SunHo in Two Cops also studied at the Seoul Institute of Arts.......looking forward to great acting from the cast!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

New video sub by ForJoJeol. I don't really get the questions of the MC but let's just focus on how cute JJS is haha

More videos here https://mobile.twitter.com/ForJojeol/status/921629764401561600

The 2nd question is a tad ridiculous, IMO....Q:  Do you prefer to eat faeces that tastes like curry or eat curry that tastes like faeces????

but like his answer to the question "The 3 moments when you feel the most good looking".........."when I act, sing and dance"!  

There're more fanpics of him filming together with Hoya....and the detective seems a bit overdressed in the turtleneck and leather jacker:o

DMpdPlZVoAAc4Xw.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@mundaliv - no, I did not order the DVD and I am curious about additional unseen footage of JI especially the BTS for all the kiss scenes (dormitory, locker room, Nari's bed!!) and the wedding scene!

me too!! I‘m also very curious to see the unrealeased BTS :D Wondering where can we see these short clips for our curiosity :wink:

If I calculate then two cops will be on air on December 4, right? I think it‘s quite some time for them to shoot lots of episode first. Hopefully they don’t really have to shoot all night long until the day of the last episode! Still remember how HwaShin looked so exhausted last year.. with bit swollen eyes :wink: 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

There're more fanpics of him filming together with Hoya....and the detective seems a bit overdressed in the turtleneck and leather jacker:o

I guess in the pic Cha Dong Tak is being processed by Gong Su Chang, he dressed like that cause it's supposed to be funny (?) Anw, I hope the outfit will look better on screen haha

• LOL 2

• mintea18 changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 • Upcoming Drama: Two Cops (December 2017)

'투깝스' 형사 조정석X기자 혜리, 목소리 전초전…앙숙 케미
naver.me/5N0Syxxb

171023 New still cut released for Twocops 

Jojungsuk & Hyeri 

DMyaRHpVQAE8mZq?format=jpg&name=large

DMyaSRbUQAAIEPt?format=jpg&name=large

another translation from twitter poofyheadmom

Spoiler

DMyf7inUEAUwm2k?format=jpg&name=large

DMyf7ijUEAAGvTU?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Jinny_jw said:

'투깝스' 형사 조정석X기자 혜리, 목소리 전초전…앙숙 케미
naver.me/5N0Syxxb

171023 New still cut released for Twocops 

Jojungsuk & Hyeri 

@Jinny_jwWow, thanks! Two Cops OTP looking good :wub:  @mundaliv yeah, his haircut in this pic looks so much better  (sexy and young!) than at the script reading!  Soooo excited already :D

Bigger pic..... to swoon over this cop's handsomeness :tongue:

zmH9Dbk.jpg

• Like 3

@kenjo80 @Jinny_jw who is the girl in the CF Fitz super clear? I though it is Gong Hyo Jin.. but turns out it's not... somehow I got her vibe in the CF.. hahaha..

@kenjo80 yeah.. his eyebrow has to be shown and not covered by his bang.. hehehe.. he looks so young in the new still cut :D seems he only has less than 5 years age difference with Hyeri... :wink: 

• LOL 2

Our Detective looks so young and swoonwothy in the new still cut... Are they releasing still cuts of Gong SuChang wearing the leather jacket too? :rolleyes:

@mundaliv @sarafem @Jinny_jw I find the model get the GHJ vibe too! Maybe we miss our actress too much :D

@Jinny_jw Thank you for the Drug King Crank up pics!

8 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

awww~ I miss my favorite couple! Why is the DVD taking so long?!

Anyways, if this haven't already been posted, go visit the DVD website! There are 2 new clips!!!

<3 <3

Wow, thanks so much @soulgirl012 for the link! I can't help but giggling along with JJS and GHJ! They are supper comfortable with each other :tongue:

• Like 4

Is it just me or the website for JI DVD can't be accessed by phone? (it requires signing up or something). Anw, I uploaded the teasers vids for those who want to watch them on phone.

*Pls don't take the videos outside of this forum :wink:

BTS Ep.9

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1