Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Yay script reading today, Sept 27!!  Hope there will be lots of pics and videos :D

http://news1.kr/articles/?3111852

Lee Si Eon also appeared as JJS's friend in My Love My Bride and they seem to know each other pretty well.  He talked about JJS's success on Radio Star...."I can't stand it when others are more famous than me.  He's famous. I'm not. I have everything he has.  I can  be like him" and when Kim GuRa asked him who made him feel like that.....when Lee Si Eon answered "JJS", Kim GuRa sarcastically said "I don't think you are on the same level as JJS......you'll never catch up!"  Such humiliation :wacko:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 27/9/2017 at 7:48 AM, kenjo80 said:

Yay script reading today, Sept 27!!  Hope there will be lots of pics and videos :D

http://news1.kr/articles/?3111852

Lee Si Eon also appeared as JJS's friend in My Love My Bride and they seem to know each other pretty well.  He talked about JJS's success on Radio Star...."I can't stand it when others are more famous than me.  He's famous. I'm not. I have everything he has.  I can  be like him" and when Kim GuRa asked him who made him feel like that.....when Lee Si Eon answered "JJS", Kim GuRa sarcastically said "I don't think you are on the same level as JJS......you'll never catch up!"  Such humiliation :wacko:

He always tries to involve his friends in his activities. I think he also recommended Sanghoon for the PD role in JI hehe

• Like 3

On 28/9/2017 at 5:31 PM, kenjo80 said:

What happened?  No pics of yesterday's script reading???  Such hush-hush affair :confused:

Article on Lee SiEon translated by @forjojeol on Twitter : Another lifetime drama of #JoJungSuk will be born #조정석 #TwoCops

http://m.newspim.com/news/view/20170928000231

mpyk773.jpg

Ahh we are dying of waiting and this kind of news doesn't help lol :lol:

Taiwan fanclub just shared this video of him practicing for fan meeting back in May:heart:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Thank @Jinny_jw for many updates!^_^

So cutee~

So he and Nara didn't have any performance today.. Aigoo, I must have misunderstood a Forjojeol's post :tongue:

Thanks @Jinny_jw @mintea18 for all the HanDon event pics.  Nara is REALLY tall :tongue:

Aigoo........no performance, and he's still sporting the longish haircut!

2AULSuy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1