[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Not sure if I can post this here. This is Joowon's video cut of him posing for Vogue magazine in 2010. I have seen a couple of the photos but not this video which was posted on baidu. I just want to say he looks so beautiful in some of the shots. He looks hot when he is not smiling but the moment he smiles, and those dimples appear, it's like the sun shining and the birds singing, LOL. 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oOeA90J1Y7M/?resourceId=0_06_02_99?fr=2

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Bridal Mask Cast Interview 6/27/2012

part 1

part 2

credits to JooWonder Boy Youtube Channel

@ rhaps - Thank you so much for elaborating on and explaining more about KT & MD and how he behaved towards her. Reading your post on p. 85 made me feel like I want Wednesday to come so fast, but next week I don't think I even get to watch episodes 15-16. If I do, I'd probably been dead watching it in between. I have work and a class next week. I'm going to try to balance things out as I'm an introvert. I need a lot of self-resting time. :) Trying to stay away from Bridal Mask is definitely a very hard spiritual exercise. I actually attempted and worked well when I did not watch episode 14 live and also not watching it in midday on Thursday. Hopefully it'll work for me next week.

OMG look at cutiepie Joowon sleeping!!! Its on the set of Gaksital.

Thank u all for answering my question regarding Kangto x Mokdan romance ;) I too think this is the OTP but since we have not seen Mokdan being lovey dovey with Kangto it made me worried. I really really think its time for a kiss scene between Kangto x Mokdan :P

Wow @sunshine4ever

Haha Joowon says such lovely things about JSY. :P And wow the director wanted him to watch her bath scene, look how timid/naughty he is :P I really ship these two ;).

And I dont understand cuz JSY said it was hard expressing her feelings about when she found out Kangto was Gaksital. But she hasnt found out yet. Does it mean she has already filmed that scene?

In EP13 wherein Bridal Mask appear during the commemoration, all the generals and  police force are there with arms which could kill Bridal Mask if they wanted to shoot him. 
Anyway this is just a drama wherein everything is possible. I'm one of those who is hooked to this drama. This is my first time to watch Kdrama during their Japanese invasion.

In EP13 wherein Bridal Mask appear during the commemoration, all the generals and  police force are there with arms which could kill Bridal Mask if they wanted to shoot him. The Governor General is very coward also, imagine hiding under the table which is enough not to respect him anymore by his officers.

Anyway this is just a drama wherein everything is possible. I'm one of those who is hooked to this drama and this is my first time to watch Kdrama during Japanese invasion.

Gaksitaaaaaal why am I so addicted to this drama? I will maraton this drama if the ending is a happy one :)

I seriously hope we will have a kiss scene, but I think ep 16 will have a kiss scene with Mokdan and Kangto ;) Lets hope for this <3

@marie67: I don't think I will maraton BM since I've been watching the past episodes all over again for 1 month and a half, now :)

[-O< That would be amazing if we would get a kiss this week but I'm afraid it won't happen. The longest K-drama I have ever watched was Brilliant Legacy which was also 28 episodes long and the first kiss happened past the 20th episode. I'm really curious if KT will have the mask on or off during their first kiss :-/ (I would like it to be without the mask). If they would give us such kind of a kiss like was in 12th episode of Big or the rooftop kiss in City Hunter then BM would certainly rise quite a few places on my personal list of best dramas I have ever watched  :x

Guest Jessi15

I am most anxious to see when and how MD finds out that KT is Gaksital and her reaction to the man she seems always hate. It is a very important scene and I hope YSY is up to the task, being so young and have never been in a relationship,  I am bit worried as to how she can deliver such complicated emotion, the anxiety, the confusion, the turmoil, the love and hate, the disappointment... Will she be facing it headon or avoiding BM/KT until she can come to term with KT being Gaksital? I hope the discovery won't bypass the 20th episode because it needs to give MD to go through the phases dealing with her inner emotions before she can accept and love KT. I think it is only then that we can see another era of their romance where they are truly together.

Guest ricecak3

You know what? Why dont KT just confess to MD that he's the young master? It'll put away lots of misunderstanding *but we won't have the love-hate relationship between them,

which is kinda cute*.

Guest flipz

You know what? Why dont KT just confess to MD that he's the young master? It'll put away lots of misunderstanding *but we won't have the love-hate relationship between them,

which is kinda cute*.

Btw, I think Abe is pure Japanese and loyal to the empire. That way, the movie can show that there are still good Japanese people around *dont they try to avoid giving Japanese a bad name?* Koisho is more likely to become a spy.

Guest JenA313

The scenario that I want: MD finding out KT's double identity without him knowing, so we can have a perplexed MD torn between her hatred for KT and desire to help Gaksital. If that happens, it's an uncharted water as far as plot goes because just about ANYTHING can happen. Whereas if it stays hidden like now, we're just going to go the MD-as-bait, Gaksital-saves-her, MD-gets-moony-eyed circles all the time, which frankly is getting old fast -_-

Guest Jessi15

Monday already and still no preview for EP15 yet? Hmm... I hope they are not behind with their filming, it's no good to rush things.

Guest RoxyYEH

A very romantic MV of Gaksital I found in Youtube <3 : 

by laliprod.
Sighh...watching this mv makes me imagine Mok Dan and Kang To scenes. Now I'm growing even more impatient for the upcoming romance. Here's to hoping that they kick things up in the romance angle this week like some of you have speculated :D

Archived