[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my translation from baidu which was translated from Korean into Chinese. They aren't quite clear on some parts but you get the drift. 

Shunji: Kangto actually knows Boon Yi? Could Kangto be the one who gave her the knife?

Kimura: Please give your greetings. This is Ueno Hideki’s daughter.

Rie: My father will be coming to Joseon. You should know what to do next

Kangto: So I want to help you.

Kangto: In this country where living is meaningless, at least hand over the task to me.

Kangto: Please help me

Anna: Now that Mok Dan is caught, no matter whether it’s leader(Damsari) or Mok Dan, really can achieve?(this part doesn’t make sense to me)

Shunji: I will surely kill her if I catch her

Shunji: I will let that fellow see clearly, for once let him have the feeling of his heart being shredded into pieces.

Shunji: The one who gave the knife to that wrench must be Gaksital.

Guest Jessi15

This is my translation from baidu which was translated from Korean into Chinese. They aren't quite clear on some parts but you get the drift. 

Shunji: Kangto actually knows Boon Yi? Could Kangto be the one who gave her the knife?<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Kangto: In this country where living is meaningless, at least hand over the task to me.

Anna: Now that Mok Dan is caught, no matter whether it’s leader(Damsari) or Mok Dan, really can achieve?(this part doesn’t make sense to me)

Shunji: I will let that fellow see clearly, for once let him have the feeling of his heart being shredded into pieces.

Guest aondb

Haha, if you go to this page --->  http://www.facebook.com/bridalmaskdrama
They have a question that cracks me up   .... Which option would you vote for?

In the drama "Bridal Mask", how do you think Kangto manages to change into the Bridal Mask outfit so fast, anytime and anywhere?

1. He has multiple outfits hidden in every bush in Joseon.
2. His manservant stalks him like a creep and helps him change.
3. He's a wizard.
4. I want to help him change :P

Guest sunshine4ever

Shunji: Kangto actually knows Boon Yi? Could Kangto be the one who gave her the knife?

Guest ricecak3

Yay, waiting all day for the video preview..thanks

@ idless  agreed XD sometimes i find myself attracted to Shunji indeedI'd be sad if they're pushing the romance further backKT/Shunji torturing MD is better than no KT-MD / Shunji-MD any day of the weekOMO the big bad boss is coming to town...hmm..seems like KT has a lot of working / covering up to do
I really want to see some serious cat fight / mind game between Rie and MD - something needs to spice up the draaaaaaaaaaamaaaa

Please forgive me for the triple post, my laptop was really laggy, so I didn't know the comment got posted three times.

Haha Dam Sari's real life wife is Kim Do Jin's mother of Feast of Gods :P. And wow she is 9 years older than him :O/

I dont know what to say of the preview. But I want ROMANCE ASAP. I mean ok we have had enough of Shunji's whining face, we want to see more of Mokdan.

Guest ghettoe

It's been a while since I've joined a drama discussion but here I am after marathoning twelve episodes. I am really enjoying this drama but I sincerely hope it does not head where I think it will. For one, the female lead being used as bait has been severely milked. They need to let that story line go because it is starting to get quite repetitive. I also can't help but feel like she plays a huge part of this story for no particularly good reason other than being the first love of these two folks. Really now? Come on, they seriously need to stop using this first love thing in dramas. It would make for such an interesting plot if the male lead could fall in love with someone else. The strong point of this story is the rivalry between the two main leads and the first bridal mask. Anyway, let's keep watching.

OMOMOMO!! I JUST HADDD to start classes today didn't I!?!? 
THAT PREVIEW!!OH NO! Shunji got wind of who Kangto really is!!! I wonder if he would feel guilty if he found out that it was his brother who killed Kangto's mom though.... HMMMMMM~

prob not...T__T

Guest serendipity8989

The previews were always somewhat misleading, so I'm hoping for some interaction between KT, MD & SJ. But I don't know, maybe all this waiting is getting to me, I don't think there will be much interaction between the three of them. At this point, I kind of gave up on the whole romance part, especially because I feel like the writers are being kinda lazy about it... All I want in some interaction!! 
But the one thing that stands out from the preview is Rie revealing herself to SJ. Cause SJ knew her as Ra-ra from the club, but now that he knows who she really is.. it might get somewhat interesting. I'm interested to see the development of these two characters & how they work together. But I ultimately want more interactive MD scenes. She needs to play a bigger role as the female protagonist here! 
& I really like "FLIPZ" suggestion. I think it's kinda cheesy having MD be the first/only love for BOTH men, soooo unrealistic. Lol, in real life, they'd be all over RIE. Or would've moved on to another chick. But I guess it's the nature of K-Dramas to play the whole first love angle. And I too am sick of the whole using MD as bait scenario. They need to change it up and actually make some progress in terms of the story line.
I'm a bit disappointment at how long it's taking for at least ONE person to find out KT is BM! It's ridiculous. I'll be glad if SJ finds out, cause at least that means: More action/ character development.
& the romance doesn't seem to be so smoothly integrated in this drama. It should come naturally, but IDK. Just TWO MORE DAYS. 

Archived