[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest Jessi15

@princess-narnia
[blockquote]BIG YES to Mok Dan thinking about this. He has seen her at close range so many times now and she should realize that this boy keeps tabs on her pretty closely. There is no way leaving her hair down and wearing a dress and pretty shoes (she looked gorgeous mind you) would make her look different to him. Oh, and should I mention that if anything he would have stopped and actually looked for a moment? She's an attractive girl. She was directly in his line of sight. I hope this actually does come back to bite her in the backside soon because I want her to figure some of this out [\blockquote]

My sentiment exactly!! She is not stupid and I want her to start thinking why KT was helping them by not blowing her cover there and then? I don't hope for it to happen in this week episodes but wouldn't be a true turning point if it does happen in the next few week's episodes? I would love to see MD give KT the staring, questioning looks rather than the hatred kind of look. I am a bit tired of late looking at those knitted eyebrows from both KT-MD. They will get wrinkles soon :) For KT-MD loveline to pick up then she has to have doubts and it should be about now. I rather MD find out KT's BM identity first before others do so that she can start to learn to love the man for who he is and protect him since he is the love of her life. It is not necessary for her to find out his identity right away but start with the doubts, the questions and then the attempts to find the truth and finally the discovery, all this spanning out in the next 4-5 episodes will be fine. After that, KT-MD loveline can really begin. But like others has already pointed out, may be Rie will beat MD to it. I can't wait for tonight's episode to see MD's reaction when she finds out about Shunji and his beating up her father. She hated KT before when he captured her father and wouldn't hesitate to plan to kill him. I am scared what she would do to Shunji now that the history kind of repeats itself.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flipz

My sentiment exactly!! She is not stupid and I want her to start thinking why KT was helping them by not blowing her cover there and then? I don't hope for it to happen in this week episodes but wouldn't be a true turning point if it does happen in the next few week's episodes? I would love to see MD give KT the staring, questioning looks rather than the hatred kind of look. I am a bit tired of late looking at those knitted eyebrows from both KT-MD. They will get wrinkles soon

:)

For KT-MD loveline to pick up then she has to have doubts and it should be about now. I rather MD find out KT's BM identity first before others do so that she can start to learn to love the man for who he is and protect him since he is the love of her life. It is not necessary for her to find out his identity right away but start with the doubts, the questions and then the attempts to find the truth and finally the discovery, all this spanning out in the next 4-5 episodes will be fine. After that, KT-MD loveline can really begin. But like others has already pointed out, may be Rie will beat MD to it. I can't wait for tonight's episode to see MD's reaction when she finds out about Shunji and his beating up her father. She hated KT before when he captured her father and wouldn't hesitate to plan to kill him. I am scared what she would do to Shunji now that the history kind of repeats itself.

Guest trixicopper

It's reasonable to assume that MD's father and his associates are communists. They do call each other comrade after all which is usually a dead giveaway. During the Japanese occupation there were

several factions involved in the Independance movement. Some were communists, others weren't.

Guest alysanne

@sunshine4ever: Wait, what, did Katsumaya just join the police force??? (I gathered he was just Rie's bodyguard, is that right?)  Damn, all these men in uniform.   :x
@flipz: I agree with your reading of the KT/MD romance, and all that conflict is probably why I'm still on the fence about the romance aspect of this drama, at least when it involves those two.  The childhood love trope is such a common plot point, unfortunately.  On one hand, it does make for an interesting romantic and dramatic conflict when your childhood love is now drastically different from how you remembered and there are still residual feelings.  On the other hand, it's a difficult conflict to resolve satisfactorily because it would take such a big leap to believe that MD will be able to just forgive and forget everything KT has done even if he is the young master + Gaksital.  I'm trying to convince myself to not expect a very neat resolution to this aspect of the drama so that if the writers ever think of something awesome, I can be pleasantly surprised.  *sigh*

I'm sorry to be a downer but it feels like yesterday's episode was sloppily written or at least not as good as the past few. Surely, there could have been better ways to give Kangto an alibi. Kangto is not stupid so I wish the writers gave him better excuses for being away. Although I guess they need a set up for Shunji to clue in on Kangto...

I like that I’m getting more of our lovely actors but the plot needs to move more. Them disguises got to level up man! We need to kick some richard simmons here you know!!

I hope we level up the plot writer(s)-nim! And make the resistance fighters and Mok Dan smarter! Like Shunji! Not some all brawns no brain gang! 

i still can't get over the fact that these Kimura men cannot use a gun properly. Surely, police men can't be THAT inapt? For Shunji maybe but for Taro? I accept that they are no snipers but the way the guns were used... :-O Even if they are samurais and are therefore skilled at using swords, surely they can't be that hopeless at guns hahah!

Gaksital is still awesome though. :D 

@Jessia15, Kangto probably knows his hand to hand combat from his family. This is also in keeping with his character description as per the first page of this thread :) His dad and Kangsan were fighters too! Then he also had Shunji teaching him how to fight with the sword. 

@ricecak3, i think if Damsari's gang had an informat in the police station, the fella's cover better be that he's a Japanese and not a Korean! 

I wonder why Katsuyama is wearing the uniform too...on Rie's orders? 

I think at one point Rie will work together with Gaksital. This will be when she finds out the real reason of her parents being killed. My guts tell me it has to be one of those corrupt men maybe S's father? And then she will also seek revenge...

But please more of Mokdan Kangto love scenes...

Just a little something :D Y'all know I love the Count  =)) 
tumblr_m71h5wtC5C1r0td7go1_250.gif tumblr_m71h5wtC5C1r0td7go2_250.giftumblr_m71h5wtC5C1r0td7go3_250.gif tumblr_m71h5wtC5C1r0td7go4_250.gif
And P.S. - I STILL LOVE GAKSITAL & consider it one of the most epic Kdramas ever created! Just because yesterday's ep IMO was crappy doesn't mean I've given up on the whole drama. I'm stayin' till the end ;)

Guest rebecca55

http://www.vingle.net/posts/34980-Bridal-Mask-Episode-14-Live-Recap-Tonight-7-12  LIVE RECAP again tonight of Bridal Mask!! It will start at 9:55 PM (KOREAN TIME) or 2 hours and 30 minutes!  Do not miss it!

Guest Jessi15

E14 written preview by Sparkey..

http://www.ohkpop.com/54382/bridal-mask-episode-14-synopsis-video-preview

Poor KT, such difficult choice!! what is he going to do??? He must be so tormented .. He can't go against Shunji's order otherwise he will blow his cover. On the other hand how is he going to beat up, torture his lover's dad and face MD's later with the possibility that DSR may die by his hand ... OMO, I can't think, it is going to quite a cliffhanger episode. IF MD thought that her father died by KT"s hand then the gap is wider, more hatred ... and yet she is so much in love with BM not knowing BM is KT. What a twisted fate .. I sincerely hope we don't get to that ...

Guest apache934

hello everyone

I would like to say ( sorry all fans )

why MD was there ?? did she think she's more beautiful than before then noboby recognizes her ??? stupid !!

the 39minutes ,Damsari & that lady are very very STUPID , why did they talk too much in that house ???

KT must be more dangerous because of them ( their stupid)

Guest aondb

Plenty of news and cute BTS videos here on Bridal Mask in case anyone is interested:   http://www.facebook.com/bridalmaskdrama
I can't really paste all of them here because there are too many ^^;
I am really looking forward to tonight's episode. Several of you said that Ep. 13 wasn't fun but imo it was really exciting!! I love how kangto is struggling with his double identities. The last scene was especially nerve-wracking. I sure hope Damsari finds out about KT being gaksital tonight though since it would make everything a lot more fun and introduce even more conflict. According to the preview KT gets injured by Katsuyama's sword so i think that wound is going to be a dead giveaway if anyone bothers to check :/

OMG OMG OMG OMG the best cliffhanger ever!!!

S heard KT asking DS about Boonyi!!! And KT didnt know S was there! I am now curious as where the writers will go now. Maybe they will make it that Boonyi is KT's love and hence she will not be involved with BM. Maybe she will play along and make them think KT was her first love or so...Or maybe KT will play along and tell S he knew that info cuz he has been observing her too.

BUT FCKING S. Ok I am really sorry for my language but the way he tortured that poor man was beyond animalism and craziness. OMG I am still afraid of that scene.

The episode had me screaming "NNNOOOOOO!!!" at the end!
And we have to wait 1 WEEK to know what happens next.If only Kang To didn't say "Boon" then he could have made some excuses out of it. 14 more episodes with that suspense? This drama will be the end of me!

Guest -quiescent

I don't know why some people didn't like yesterday's episode! It was intense with all those side-hawk eyes by the characters, suspenseee!

Today's episode was <3 love it!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHH THE ENDING!

Archived