Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Episode 13 preview text translation (different from the video posted on page 73):
http://welcometohappysworld.com/2012/07/kdrama-bridal-mask-episode-13-preview/

Here is KBS World Preview of Bridal Mask:

You can use this to tell your friends about BM.

Based on what has happened, I really think it's either Dam Sa Ri and/or Rie finding out next. It shouldn't take Rie long to put her facts together:
KT loves MD + Gaksital keeps on saving MD = Gaksital is KT

Even in the episode 13 preview which I mentioned before, Rie's bodyguard wields his sword, but it looks like someone's arm goes up to stop him. It probably is Rie, since she is the only person he's willing to listen to.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Based on what has happened, I really think it's either Dam Sa Ri and/or Rie finding out next. It shouldn't take Rie long to put her facts together:

Even in the episode 13 preview which I mentioned before, Rie's bodyguard wields his sword, but it looks like someone's arm goes up to stop him. It probably is Rie, since she is the only person he's willing to listen to.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Waaaahhhh In the BTS, the way Joowon put his hands around JSY face was so cute He seems to be more comfortable around her. I like them so much this pairing. Hoping for a real relationship between these two
@marie...he..he..i like their interactions too..and hoping for a real!!!..he..he
but JW always taking care and being nicely to all his co-stars in drama, and it's look like he taking care of JSY like his little sister..
and i love the interactions between JSY & PKW..they seems so comfortable to each other also!!

@marie
he..he..i like their interactions too..and hoping for a real!!!..he..he but JW always taking care and being nicely to all his co-stars in drama, and it's look like he taking care of JSY like his little sister... and i love the interactions between JSY and PKW..they seems so comfortable to each other also!!

Waaaahhhh In the BTS, the way Joowon put his hands around JSY face was so cute

:P

He seems to be more comfortable around her. I like them so much this pairing. Hoping for a real relationship between these two

:P

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

When i look through the various Kang To caps i suddenly noticed something: once he becomes Gaksital, he starts wearing light colored suits as opposed to the dark ones (minus his police uniform) that he wore all the time pre-transformation. Too bad, I like him in the dark blue suit he donned during Damsari's trial, so effin stunning!
Alas I'm probably just overanalyzing because of the desperation for next epi!  :)>-

I see you guys are going to enjoy episode 13 while I'm still on my bed sleeping... :D I can't wait for tomorrow too! I will probably catch the ending part of tomorrow's episode! Please share comments if you can. Episode 12 made everyone start talking a lot and I'm surprised for so many graphics and some mvs you guys created.

^ do you know when is it released for the OST? I bet the thid one will be MD's point of view. Yay! I can't wait. Maybe it'll be a mix of KT & SJ, or maybe just her and KT because from ep 12, it seems that she only loves BM and/or Young.

^ do you know when is it released for the OST? I bet the thid one will be MD's point of view. Yay! I can't wait. Maybe it'll be a mix of KT

based on this news it will be released on July 12, tomorrow :) can't wait ;))
joo won's twit today :
수요일 각시탈 13회 방송 날 입니다^^ 오늘 그리고 내일 방송까지 장난아닙니다!!ㅎ 좋은 하루 되시구요~ ^^ 빠잇!
Today is wednesday ! gaksital 13th broadcast to air today,  and tomorrow is not a joke! Have a nice day ^ ^ Fighting !
*what does he mean for tomorrow's episode not a joke ?