Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

@princess_narnia haha

:P

Lets hope together for a good ending...But first we need some cheesy romance and deep deep emotions from both of them for each other

;)

. Would like to see Kangto X Mokdan kids. Would be so funny him running after them while she reprimands him for not keeping an eye on them, and he goes all lovey-dovey on her, she still being angry. He goes and changes into his Bridal Mask outfit and takes her captive until she is all lovey-dovey too

:P

. THAT is the PERFECT ending for this drama ^^

Guest TaroTard

I am FINALLY caught up with this show, I had been watching it weekly until episode 6 and then my life got so busy I was unable to watch the episodes as they came out, I read what was going on in here and on dramabeans and had been desperate to catch up, it finally happened!!!
I have been a lurker in this thread since it started, but I felt this drama is so good I need to leave at least one comment in here. I love how they have done the transformations. Also I think and hope MD got that KT was warning her last episode, it looked as if she got it because she looked confused. Kudos to the old guy for getting KT spot on, everyone else thought her was ridiculous for suggesting KT has feelings for MD, loved that. But ya, I really hope that it was realisation that I noticed there, it might bring something new to their relationship. So far it has been MD hating on KT, which is fair enough, but if she figures out he warned her something could finally start developing from the confusion.Anyway, babbling cos I am so excited XD
Can't WAIT for the next episode <3 keep up the good comments and theories guys, I love to read them ;P and thanks muchly to the people who work hard to give us the episodes and subtitles! I am so eternally grateful!

Guest stoffkimba

@stoffkimba: OMO your description of how Mok Dan sees Gaksital had me giggling her for a few minutes. You're so right. He's an idol star of sorts for her. And yes they have been really clever about it so far. I found him having to watch her pretty interesting. They are just bickering right now and she did try to stab him several times (fiery pair, aren't they?), but she is noticing that he's softer now. His behaviour seems to baffle her. [...] She's going to wonder what on earth is going on. I'm loving it.

^^^^^ YOU ARE AWESOME
1/. Has anybody got any idea how old the main characters are supposed to be? or about what ages??? MD definitely seems very young, so Im not sure if she's supposed to be younger than KT or what.
2/. YESSS. Im praying for a happy ending - something different. I don't feel that killing off characters in the end is a good way to wrap up things. KT and MD deserve to live, don't they? I want to see them at least get married and have kids. I watched East of Eden having soo much hope in a happy ending, but the writers were trying to be creative (sarcasm) by killing everybody off. shucks

@nenechanchan, I think they're in their mid twenties. Since their flashback was 13 years ago, KT then looked to be somewhere between 12-14 and MD 12 or 13, dunno. So that would make KT 25 - 27 and MD 1 or 2 years younger than him. That's my guess. I could be wrong of course ;)

Guest crazy lulu

@stoffkimba, abe is the best, overall. ha. i love the bumbling innocence of his character. so unbelievable that he's an officer, but who cares. :) and i don't know that i'm fully on the konno ship--there isn't too much to go on when it comes to his character-- but i don't mind him, so that's a plus. :)>-

Guest stoffkimba

@cravey: about their ages... I think you are right with regards to the math, but I just cannot see MD as anything else but a 19, maybe 20, year old. They both totally have that "young" vibe... I don't even think of them as man and woman (in an erotic sense). They're both cute little kids - what do you call it? dongsaeng? - to me. puppy kitten aaaaaaaaw ^^; If they are really supposed to be mid- to late-20s, they are doing something wrong. (Or maybe not wrong, but strange.)

@Crazy LuLu: :) I kind of want Abe to have a love line with the circus girl and get some happy ever after. He could be that Japanese who stays in Korea and is loved by everyone anyways. :) But, yeah, him as a police man? *hmmmmmm* But I don't mind. Maybe it's 'cause I grew up on Indiana Jones Nazis and such (who were *"$&%%§ idiots) and not the Col. Landa type. So, never mind realism. I'm a SciFi fan, anyway. :P

Now, for something completely different: BM needs more love! And ratings.

In connection to that I've got a question: do they count those viewers that watch on their site (after having registered)? If so, then that's what we should be doing. :) Has anybody from overseas - I saw they had a possibility for "foreigners living overseas"  to register - any experience with the official KBS service? If you register as a foreigner, do you get to watch the Korean programmes or are they trying to give you some "international audience" BS?

Somewhat OT, but I kind of wanted to share "da love". I did some print-outs of GS screencaps and such (I'm using GS for drawing practice atm - if I can't escape the "fever", I might as well embrace it, eh? :3), left the room and when I got back I found my cat sprawled on the pics. Looks like he (it's a he) kisses KT and goes possessive on Shunji. :D (Maybe you think I'm crazy for posting this; if this is considered spam, I'll just delete the link. I'm a cat lover, so I'm not sure if my judgement in these matters is not a bit furried. ;) )

junilovesgaksital.jpg

@stoffkimba I know what you mean. I see them as 24 and 19, just as the actors portraying them :)

@nenechanchan, I think they're in their mid twenties. Since their flashback was 13 years ago, KT then looked to be somewhere between 12-14 and MD 12 or 13, dunno. So that would make KT 25 - 27 and MD 1 or 2 years younger than him. That's my guess. I could be wrong of course

;)

Guest mrs_d_42801

Hi. I've been a silent lurker and somehow i'm propelled to register and post something here. I was a soompi member about 10 years ago... Anyway, I'm loving this kdrama especially with what's happening with MD and KT. I hope MD will love KT and not BM. I watch BM live every Wednesday and Thursday night and I don't think many of you know about this link that I found accidentally. It's for smartphone users out there.

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

Guest mrs_d_42801

Joowon's twitter update (July 8, 2012) @MoonJunwon:
모두 기상할 시간에 촬영 종료!^^ 이제 수원으로 바로 가서 촬영 준비!!! 잠깐이라도 잘 수 있어 좋으다~~^^ 월요일 이네요!!^^ 좋은 하루 되세요~ 굿모닝~~~

Translation (credits to Anna Kang from Bridal Mask Facebook page):"just finished shooting when everyone else is probably getting up now. Now im off to Suwon to get ready for shooting again! Im glad i get some time to sleep. Its monday! Everyone have a good day!! Good morning!"

i still don't like the thought of gaksital and mok dan together. :'(

kangto-yaaaa, FTW!

Guest flipz

Here's a fan video I made today, found a good song that goes with their theme.

Lyrics are here - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kutless/promiseofalifetime.html

http://youtu.be/PbWMUsffU4M

from KBS official page : Gaksital cast and crew gathered together for a refreshments break . HOT HOT HOT!
1341820075.jpg1341820087.jpg1341820096.jpg

Those last two pics are soo gonna make some KT/Shunji slashers go crazyy :D
P.S - @flipz, just watched your video - really beautiful ;) I liked it :)

Guest CatyRae

Sooo isn't that song that played at the end of ep 12 part of the ost?? Did they not release it yet?? :(