[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest mrs_d_42801

BTS of episode 12~~~

OMO the girl who plays mokdan isn't scared of the loud bang when she fires her gun! LOL

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrs_d_42801

Based on what has happened, I really think it's either Dam Sa Ri and/or Rie finding out next. It shouldn't take Rie long to put her facts together:

KT loves MD + Gaksital keeps on saving MD = Gaksital is KT

Even in the episode 13 preview which I mentioned before, Rie's bodyguard wields his sword, but it looks like someone's arm goes up to stop him. It probably is Rie, since she is the only person he's willing to listen to.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Guest JenA313

When i look through the various Kang To caps i suddenly noticed something: once he becomes Gaksital, he starts wearing light colored suits as opposed to the dark ones (minus his police uniform) that he wore all the time pre-transformation. Too bad, I like him in the dark blue suit he donned during Damsari's trial, so effin stunning!
Alas I'm probably just overanalyzing because of the desperation for next epi!  :)>-

Guest sunshine4ever

I see you guys are going to enjoy episode 13 while I'm still on my bed sleeping... :D I can't wait for tomorrow too! I will probably catch the ending part of tomorrow's episode! Please share comments if you can. Episode 12 made everyone start talking a lot and I'm surprised for so many graphics and some mvs you guys created.

Guest sunshine4ever

^ do you know when is it released for the OST? I bet the thid one will be MD's point of view. Yay! I can't wait. Maybe it'll be a mix of KT & SJ, or maybe just her and KT because from ep 12, it seems that she only loves BM and/or Young.

Guest sunshine4ever

^ YES! Yay, so I get to watch episode 13 & OST tomorrow. Thanks for translating JW's message. I don't know why I am not 100% crazy for any actors in this series, but I love this series so much. lol. I talked to my friends about it and I even brought it into my prayer life too. I experienced such a deeper and greater love that KT is experiencing as he is changing himself because of his brother's passing. How love heals and transforms a wounded and afflicted KT to someone totally new that he would even rescue people who used to hate him (village people)....collaborated with people he used to run after (Dam Sa Ri) ...and fall in love with someone he used to want to kill (Mok Dan)....except he has to do all of those under a mask and not as KT. Love is so amazing.

@cravey I agree that it would be wonderful to see MD fall for KT and not BM but if we look at the last hugging scene in EP12 then I can't see how it is possible. Please correct me if I'm wrong that by this stage of the drama, MD seems dead set that BM is her Young Master although I don't see how because he never said a word to confirm that he is indeed Young Master that she thought him to be. Remember the scene in the forest where MD first met KT/BM and she said something like "... even if you are not the Young Master..." so I think that she only THINKS that BM must be her Young Master because she found the knife in the valley. I think that the writer and production company has overlooked some crucial points that makes the story realistically. Another scene in EP12 where I found it a bit far-fetched and unreal is where SJ woke up after being hit in the police station and run after and found BM with Comrade Park talking. The camera angle shows that he can see them clearly, not as if they are hidden behind the pillar or something and yet with his skill, he missed!!! I need to go back and check it again to be sure, may be I have missed something..

Now let us go back to the discussion about MD falling for KT, to me the HUG in last episode confirms how deeply she is in love with BM. I don't think it is a hug out of gratitude for having safe her life. It is part of but not just because of that reason. From the way she keeps holding on to the knife consistently from the ep1 to now, that act speaks for itself that she is the type who is true to her love and she won't easily fall out of love (now this is where I puzzled and contradicted myself that we viewers knows that KT and Young Master is one person but what if MD found that BM is not who she thinks he is!!). If that hug didn't come about then yes, I would agree it is possible for her to gradually fall in love with KT may be after a lot of painful soul-searching but after seeing the way she hugged BM, I can't think how the writer is going to make MD falling for KT as KT. Well, with drama it is nothing impossible but to make it happen, there needs to be a lot of twists and I am all for it if they can think of some plausible scenarios to push the rating up.

I think Mok Dan highly suspects Gaksital to be the young Master. It's just that he never said so and hence there's a niggling doubt (although very slight in her mind) that Gaksital is someone else. 

As to why she doesn't ask if Gaksital is dumb, I think she assumes that he just doesn't want to talk. Mok Dan is still in her hero-worship phase. She won't force Gaksital to do or say anything, She will just take whatever he gives. Questioning the hero? No, non-existent in Mok Dan's worldview. 

About the hug...i think Mok Dan feels a great sense of relief. Sure she also likes this masked person who she thinks it's the young MAster and she like the young Master. But I think the hug was not so simple. It was also about holding on to Joseon's hope. If Gaksital had been killed by Shunji, the Joseon people would lose their morale and the fight for Independence becomes much tougher. For MoDan, it's relief that the (assumed) young Master is alive and that the hero is still alive. 

Of course, Kangto hugging her back has altogether a different meaning XD for him, it's finally getting to hug the girl he thought was dead all these years. And at the same time holding on to the girl for almost getting herself killed to save him.That's the last thing he wants. At this point, i'd say he likes her more than Mok Dan likes him (as Gaksital).

CAN"T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! Hope it's going to be fun as per Joo Won's twitter :D

Guest Jessi15

According to this article from Joo Won't international website:

http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/bridal-mask-kiss-scene-of-joo-won-and-jin-se-yeon/

so he (BM) did admit to MD that he is the Young Master that she was waiting for but not disclosing that he is Kang To. Woww.. so where the loveline goes from here? At least that part is out of the open which is very much in my line of thinking. Can't wait for tonight episode.

Guest rebecca55

http://www.vingle.net/posts/34580  LIVE RECAP of tonight's Bridal Mask episode 13 starts in 10 minutes or 9:55PM (KOREAN TIME)! Do not miss it!

Guest sunshine4ever

Watching this live: (Thanks Cravey for links)
http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=KBS2# (right side, click on "KBS-2TV")http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/kbs2-live2.html http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/ (in Korean & requires registration)
I don't known Chinese & Korean, so I just picked the second link livedekankoku.web since I just clicked on it and it played automatically for me.

Ep. 13
Wow, I can't believe that this drama actually has a 40 minutes on going episode without ads! I'm giving props up for people giving recaps from vingle.com. *bows down* I wish that I can read recaps, but I'm busy watching. KT is so great. He's giving away information to DSR.

I'm so glad the count is back. I was wondering what ever happened to him. He's one few funny character in this drama that I enjoy. :) And I'm so glad MD is still in the picture for episode 13. Totally awesome. She looks so different and pretty in the new dress.

-edit- after ep 13 done airing

oh, goodness, I'm so glad I made it to the beginning until the ending of this episode...is it just me or KBS is different from other channel? they let you watch the whole episode without ads? Or other channels are like that too? I haven't been watching live for years.

anyway, I can't wait for episode 14. Oh, it's soooooooooooooo amazing. I just can't help but fall in love with Kang To and how he had become to be. At the end of this episode KT actually helped DSR by causing problem for other people and caused distraction so that DSR can leave. It's awesome plotting and everything.

Episode 13 didn't have much of romance. I am glad they decided to have BM kissed MD...otherwise we'll all be lingering so much because they're gonna be apart for a while. I hope Viki community will have subs soon today. ^^

Now I know why Joo Won says episode 14 is something he's looking forward too. Episode 13's ending's so great. Just look at the way BM used the Japanese sword to cut off the banner. Oh, I hope anyone who is Japanese watching this series will not be offended in any way.

Breakfast time, work, and then more BM later. I think from now on I'm going to identified BM as BMKT just so I can be remembered that BM is actually KT. :D I cannot, but admire Kang To so much. I am so certain that MD is too because he was trying to help her dad.

The scene that Shunji was beating MD's dad up made me wanted to cry real hard. Just imagine if SJ killed MD's dad. MD will definitely have to take revenge if it happens.

I have a feeling that DSR and/or Rie probably already know that BM is actually KT.

-edit-

OH, about the forehead kiss (it's so pure - a gesture from a friend rather than a lover)...I am not sure if MD will have a heartbreak later when she found out BM is KT...and/or found out about BM's past sins. I can't believe he just kissed her like that without a warning. No words coming from his mouth and she lets him kiss her.

O MY GOD (I think this will be my openings words for expressing myself after watching an episode of Gaksital) HOLY....

I was sooooo anxious the whole time. I hate S now...how he beat MD's father is beyond animal gestures...sorry for my words. But the ending was so good :D Cant wait for tomorrow!

Guest Jessi15

O MY GOD (I think this will be my openings words for expressing myself after watching an episode of Gaksital) HOLY....

I was sooooo anxious the whole time. I hate S now...how he beat MD's father is beyond animal gestures...sorry for my words. But the ending was so good :D Cant wait for tomorrow!

Disappointed in today's ep. I just can't watch Kang To sacrificing himself for stupid people. WHY THE H they had to bring in Mok Dan? Everyone knows her face, anyone can recognize her! WHAE???!!! Seriously this episode rubbed me the wrong way. Apart from Kang To and the Count's scenes this episode was just bleh :( Hoping for a better one 2morrow  [-O<

Guest JenA313

Can NOT wait til engsub is ready tomorrow morning!
Isn't it cool if Rie reveals herself to Shunji and the two can be vicious while coping with their demons together? What can I say, I am easily drawn to suffering villains lol

Guest apache934

A great & wonderfull episode 13

Thanks director & all actors & actress so so so much

I really love this drama

Guest Jessi15

Disappointed in today's ep. I just can't watch Kang To sacrificing himself for stupid people. WHY THE H they had to bring in Mok Dan? Everyone knows her face, anyone can recognize her! WHAE???!!! Seriously this episode rubbed me the wrong way. Apart from Kang To and the Count's scenes this episode was just bleh

:(

Hoping for a better one 2morrow  [-O<

Archived