Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Guest Jessi15

I am waiting for an article that says JW and JSY are dating. 1. the ratings will go up definitely 2. more real chemistry between the characters they portray 3. KT-MD shippers better satisfiedtalk about killing 3 birds with one stone ahaha

Anyone seen the video preview of episode 13?
It is out. I read the post on chinese baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1711201677
but the video posted there cannot be viewed outside of China. If someone has a link, please post it. 
Meanwhile, can scroll down the page for the kiss Gaksital gave to Mok Dan and more screencaps of the preview here. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1711213248
Thank you

Guest mrs_d_42801

I think it's pretty safe to say that the majority of us want MD to fall for KT before she learns that he is Gaksital or the young master. I think she realizes that he changed a bit, everytime he's acting considerate or smiling at her or when he looks at her with his eyes that say how hurt he is to know that she hates him enough to want to kill him... Ahhhh those eyes, they do weird things to me ahaha! I think it would be possible for her to fall for him as KT and it would mean so much more for KT to know that not every joseon people hate him.

Guest bluedelacour

OMG I saw the little preview so awesome @mrdimples thank you 
I think we will have action next week and btw did she say goodbye to BM??? 
wish I could understand korean ^^

Guest mrs_d_42801

They're still shooting ep 13 and 14? Why are they so behind?

Guest mrs_d_42801

Anyone seen the video preview of episode 13?

It is out. I read the post on chinese baidu 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1711201677

but the video posted there cannot be viewed outside of China. If someone has a link, please post it. 

Meanwhile, can scroll down the page for the kiss Gaksital gave to Mok Dan and more screencaps of the preview here. 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1711213248

Thank you

Guest bluedelacour

Oh I wanna see it, unfortunately I'm not in China. That's sad : (  Can you at least describe what is there?

Guest bluedelacour

I hope the kiss will be as long as the hug XDDD
sometime a forehead kiss can be hotter, cuter and even better than a normal kiss geez is it wednesday already??? last weeks were a torture to me 
like literally XDDDD
guess we will have the kbs preview on monday  *sighs*
btw @mrdimples thanks for the translations my heart oh my poor heart so Mok Dan will be away 
geez -EDIT-
wait a second ... from the preview...
the hug was all night?? cause she is sending him away in the morning ... and we saw the sunset in ep 12 right? ... from the text preview Shunji was wondering where Kang To were since he didnt see him sleep... so I should say was the longest hug ever XDDD

Guest Jessi15

@mrdimples Your comment makes me laugh so hard, the part about the clothes or the mask k :)) Thanks for the link to ep13 preview. It is so sad to see them say goodbye. I hope it won't be for too long, may be 1 episode. I can't think of the possibility where there is no BM-MD or KT-MD for the next 2 episodes. It is too much [-X So MD called BM "Young Master" ? And met with no response again? If so it is the strangest relationship ever.... and also confirms my thinking about MD's thinking or heart set on BM being the "Young Master". Oh my ... how is BM/KT going to get out of that alive? Isn't it like a suicide mission? I suspect he may be captured or injured and that's where Rie will come in and starts another 3 way love relationship... can't wait until Wed, why is it so slow ** sigh**

I hope the kiss will be as long as the hug XDDD

sometime a forehead kiss can be hotter, cuter and even better than a normal kiss geez is it wednesday already??? last weeks were a torture to me 

like literally XDDDD

guess we will have the kbs preview on monday  *sighs*

btw @mrdimples thanks for the translations my heart oh my poor heart

so Mok Dan will be away 

geez -EDIT-

wait a second ... from the preview...

the hug was all night?? cause she is sending him away in the morning ... and we saw the sunset in ep 12 right? ... from the text preview Shunji was wondering where Kang To were since he didnt see him sleep... so I should say was the longest hug ever XDDD

omomomooooo!!!thank you  @mrdimples  !

I just translated MD and KT's lines because come on... thats what we really want to know right?

episode 13 previewwwww omgahhhh
MD - I'll pray that we will one day meet again. When that day comes I hope to see your face. the face that must have changed. I'll pray that I can see your face.

KT - BoonYi, even though I let you go right now, I just need you to survive. Wherever you are, whatever you do I will always find you. when i find you I will always protect you.

AIGOOO I just hope he doesn't get hurt..... T^T that emo samurai looks menacing.... 

youtube link for the previewhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbTmB_an_ZM&feature=youtu.be

Just returned from overseas. Need a lot of catching up to do. Hope the ending will not be a tragic one. I would be outraged if it were.

Wow, thank you so much for all the links and scrn caps. So we'll have at least one week without MD? :( Dang.

Guest dreamlover01

Hi. I've been a silent lurker and somehow i'm propelled to register and post something here. I was a soompi member about 10 years ago... Anyway, I'm loving this kdrama especially with what's happening with MD and KT. I hope MD will love KT and not BM. I watch BM live every Wednesday and Thursday night and I don't think many of you know about this link that I found accidentally. It's for smartphone users out there.

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php