sia3 said: Another news to share:
DC Minoz have asked about Faith Wrapped Up party. After confirmation, there is no party. So all the pressies for Faith crews/actors have been sent to their agencies.

- Wow...never heard of this before. I do hope it was just because everyone is tired! And it will happen still!
- Imja couple gets some rest finally. I think they need it, their complexion are starting to look bad compared to the early episodes.

Written Text Preview:
Eun Soo is kidnapped by GC and they wait for the heaven door to open the whole night. GC shows the third item to ES and ES cries once she sees it.

I believe it must be the aspirin box and CY's collection of her gifts. Then ES learnt the only way to get back to the heaven is simply let herself to die. Thus, she is so sad and cries too much perhaps.

xopo17 said: @sia3 : ha ? what the?

i wish i can see their wrap up party.

maybe its because the low rating they have. then they have no bonus / extra money plus their budget is decreased since the low rating begun, and so they are too lazy to do the wrap up party, but still, atleast they have to do it, to cheer up them from their hardwork for over 3 month.
sighhh :(

sia3 said: Another news to share:
DC Minoz have asked about Faith Wrapped Up party. After confirmation, there is no party. So all the pressies for Faith crews/actors have been sent to their agencies.

- Wow...never heard of this before. I do hope it was just because everyone is tired! And it will happen still!
- Imja couple gets some rest finally. I think they need it, their complexion are starting to look bad compared to the early episodes.

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
I believe so, yes. You know the flash-back scene that was shown when ES laid Young down on his bed and they talked about his sword?
That scene WAS supposed to be in EP22 according to the script, but instead it was edited out. I am so glad they showed it!

Addition:
What are you going to do if they really did not show it :))

sia3 said: xopo17 said: @sia3 : ha ? what the?

maybe its because the low rating they have. then they have no bonus / extra money plus their budget is decreased since the low rating begun, and so they are too lazy to do the wrap up party, but still, atleast they have to do it, to cheer up them from their hardwork for over 3 month.

xopo17 said: sia3 said: xopo17 said: @sia3 : ha ? what the?

@rian77
lol sorry I can't coz I don't know a word of Korean. I won't know where to click if I go to Song JiNa's official website. What I've shared was someone nice enough to translate the tidbits into Chinese so I could understand it and then I shared it with you guys. She's sort of our icesiren in that forum. :)

It's not PD-nim is stingy enough not to make a wrap up party. And not because of low rating they don't want to do it. It's because the main role is busy. 
Lee Min Ho with tight schedule. I heard Starhaus postponed his fan signing session in Manilla because busy filming.KHS is accepting a job in Shanghai. 
It will be awkward if only RDH and PSY show up but the main character didn't show up.It'll be okay if only KHS show up but she is busy too.

Guest poohie222

what/no party ooo whyyy? they should do this. rating is low or high whatever they should do this. arang and magistrate did their rating is not that higher(13,14%) but they do. i want to see them together again then take some photos for fans.  [-( someone tell me this is just lie  :((