Aishhhhh....WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING GOODBYE?..I THOUGHT WE STILL HAVE THE COOK OUT AND THE DETOX PROGRAM TO GO TOO.. :))
We will meet again..sooner than you think...so next time we share the same forum...don't forget to say HI...and just give this AHJUMMA a nudge as to which forum we were spazzing in ( I tend to forget...my mind is going south...OLD AGE!)  =)) :x

ok Sudden THOUGHT came to me while watching the KISSPIRIN... did you guys talk abt this already?
how did the aspirin go frm DAEJANG to ES if not through his SALIVA?....WOW...is that romantic?...hahahaha...WELL IF its LMH...I TAKE IT!!! =)) =P~ :-*

OH.. my.. me too I can't finish reading previous pages.

Today I feel rather sad cause I'm not ready to let go of Faith and this thread. Both have been a part of my life for more than months. I should have find all of you and this thread sooner.

I bet tonight's episode will be full of surprise. I'm going watch the lagging live streaming and stay here with you guys.

Oh..no I hate to say goodbye to a serie I love....SOB. I'm certain that after the serie ends I will still checking this thread to make sure I don't miss any of the discussion about Faith.

Have this posted here before? Forgive me if it has but this thread is so fast. Although I go through every posts, it's impossible for me to remember everyhing. Again, I'm sorry.

Wow! They have so much chemistry, I really can't imagin other actors to portay CY and ES. Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun are doing an amazing job in Faith.

tumblr_mcnwreF83h1rj1b07o3_1280.jpg 206C4F35508EDCBE09216F017C4146508EC44905DA3212693A35508EDCBB0D0CC91510954C508F03C52EB8561614764C508F03C32E817F1518474C508F03C32B8F61

1445BC35508F7A0D1170972036BF35508F7A0B347BBD154BD635508F7A0A04EC01

This one I love most:

6d436ee3gw1dyd9vabdyoj.jpg

You can find more beautiful pictures in here: http://blog.daum.net/_blog/photoList.do?blogid=0SZ2w

Anyone has the problem of Spoilers not opening up at clicks unless "refreshed"? I seem to get this problem a lot. Unfortunately most exceptions are noodles/gc's spoilers :( :( :(67 pages to finish reading, hopefully before ep 24 in 3 hrs or so... ie if no one posts! =))

i think it has Not been posted in here

the BTS from ep.23 :

F1.png

F3.png

Wooldachi with their fans :D

F2.png

another KHS selca , beautiful :x

E3.png

credit : as tagged on picture