Annyeong everyone :)

I'm gonna park myself in this thread till this drama ends :). I like this story that mixes with magic. Always love movies like LOTR, Harry Potter, so this kind of drama is my cup of tea :). Furthermore, its Lee Min Ho. He looks so gorgeous in every scene. I have forgotten how good looking he is since BOF time. Of course I'm also looking forward to Kim Hee Sun, this is her 1st drama since she was married and became a mum, I think so :). Looking forward to Ep3 tonite.

After 2 eps of Faith I like it very much. The actors are very charming and I get the feeling that they do it for fun, because they like it, and the feeling is great. It's a combination between seriousness and sense of humor, drama and comedy. Dr. Jin was a little bit too... (how do I say it... very serious) you know there is a saying: ~If you take yourself too seriously, no one else will~ LMH and KHS does this combination of feelings and I really love it. 
Looking forward for it! 

Guest shinhaku

http://www.vingle.net/posts/45160 wow I just found out someone is actually doing the live recap of Faith ep 3 in Vietnamese! At times like this I'm so happy I know Viet!!!

Guest katkat88

After watching Episode 3, I'm starting to love this drama. :x   I'm no longer annoyed with KHS and I think she and LMH do have great chemistry on this episode.

hi everyone, transcaps by softy and joonni on this link:
http://joonni.com/2012/08/20/faith-e3-live-recap/

thanks so much @semi-fly

@marie67  i have that feeling too. :(  i hope the princess wouldn't fall for CY and that CY will help that she and the prince will reconcile.  
i like this drama but it doesn't have that riveting factor that Arang has.  am not really comparing because they really are different.

My streaming was buffering so bad tonight :(
If anyone knows any streaming link to watch, please share. Tudou, youtube etc. Cant wait to watch :) 

Just few quick thoughts before I get my hands on the HQ version torrent:

The first half was a little bit slow for my taste but it picked up the pace in the second. However, they should seriously do something with that luckluster editing.

We learned that the king met the princess before their introduction, he thought her a Goryeo person who was also held prisoner and wanted to run away with her, he told her he doesn't want to marry the Yuan girl that was showed on him. It looks like she liked him from the beginning.

34012e8c.jpg07a1acae.jpgffefa187.jpg

ES bringing enlightment to Goryeo - Make up

12ba5409.jpg

ES injured herself and CY saw her roll up her pants and looked shyly away :\"> I think he's smitten

d8060077.jpg949541d1.jpg

I loved the last 10 minutes :x Those people who think there is no chemistry between them are seriously blind. It burns.5279298c.jpg70f2d5a6.jpg2aeb27d0.jpg2c6bed94.jpgecf40464.jpg729591fa.jpg

Guest kayana20

I'm just waiting for EP 4 to come out then am goig to marathon it together.LMH is playing this part and looks so sexy doing it too. I just don't get why so many people are annoyed with KHS though?She is a beautiful women and her acting is okay but it's only the first 3 episodes. I hope she can hold her own against CY as the female lead and surprise us because we already can tell she is intelligent but to be a fierce heroine too would be so cool.