[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

annypooh!

Where is the facepage for JiSun? Is it Taiwan fan organized??

I would love to see!!

orionofthewolf!

Thank you. We will wait for you. Don't worry.

Viki.com is just amazing--It is work of love--they must love AB to make the trans 100% so quick!!

Thank you all!!

Did you see the part in epi7 where Le WuWu would not allow Nite to lift up the heavy bag so that he can conserve energy for "that" whereas ZS is made to drag that heavy bag??? I was cracking up so hard!!

And XF and LeWuWu' interactions are just so hilarious!!

It is sad but I just laughed and laughed...

Hope you all enjoyed it too!!

hahahahaha

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheerkoo....see if you can search for Jisun couple on Facebook. My phone won't let me copy the link. I'll try to get the link from my computer when I get to work. Hehe. This person just created the page so the page don't have that many info/picture, but it is in English.

Orionofthewolf.... Yes dear, I was able to watch ep 7 from my husbands laptop. I don't know why but I can't view it from mine.

Thanks ladies for giving me advices/thoughts, that was very kind of you all!

I was just wondering...... Should we create a Jisun couple page by ourselves too? Since we have lot of pictures that we could share with others??

Guest S_sun

Plants watered, dill and string beans planted. Recap done. Whew. Is Sunday here yet? I can't wait for episode 8!!!!

AB 7 Recap

Orionofthewolf, thanks for the entertaining recaps. Your writing style is back! I felt you were pressured when you did the recaps for ep 6 when you were so busy with your family.  Ep 7 is the most interesting! I love all the  episodes but ep 7 is when I fall for Night , too. Night evolving to  human is so romantic..first we have the romantic kiss of life/CPR out of  the water. It was more of a kiss than CPR..I will take that any day! XF  being kissed back to life and Night being reset back to XF. Then Night  deviced ways of kissing XF with the encryption excuse. I swooned. kekeke  Night is now wanting to fight for XF's affections and getting jealous.  To top it all, we have love advice from Miss Smarty Pants,who is proving  to be a better, more sincere friend than MJ. Unfortunately, the love  advice is not much of a help as she did not know XF has to decide  between a human and a robot. XF overcoming her fear of breathing  underwater means that she has fallen for Night, she is resisting it  because she knows there is no future for them. I love to see a hot  passionate kiss before the sadness. ZS is overprotective. Although he is  kind and sweet, I feel he treats XF like a child, telling her what to  do,as if he knows better than her. Him telling Night that XF is not  happy when she is with Night is too presumptuous. We had seen XF happy  with Night moments. In public, XF seemed  anxious. That is because she  is afraid of being discovered and Night is still pretty naive, she has  to watch over him.

The pinching of cheeks is hilarious. Yes, GHS is really into the character, but Kunda , being a gentleman, can't pinch Hye Sun too hard. Hye Sun, is so lucky to work with co-stars who are so nice,and considerate. In the press conference, one can tell Jiro and Kunda are gentlemen.

Best of all,are the hilarious scenes with LWW. I look forward to those scenes so much and I laugh the hardest at those scenes.

Sue, thanks for your insights.I don't know much about symbolisms. I read Alice in Wonderland when I was young many years ago.(ssh! Not telling how many..ha,ha,ha.) In the end it was a dream. But I know there are many interpretations of the symbolisms in that story. It had been analyzed to death. Would you believe it..even a sexual one! For me, falling down the rabbit hole is like falling into unknown, into confusion,new adventures. Don't know if the writer meant anything by it or just created a situation for XF to be rescued.

Annypooh, glad to hear you got to watch ep7. Thanks for the info on the facebook and pic of handsome Jiro and Kunda. Ratings is down a little to 0.64. Wish it  will go up and Hye Sun can go to Taiwan to promote more, coz there's the normal practice ..the casts keep promoting it while the drama airs in Taiwan.

Ep 8 preview looks interesting. Sunday seem too far away! AB fans, have a good week.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hi annypooh!

Almost did not make it to this new page....have to get used to it. keke

I did not find the facepage. sorry.

I am sure it will turn up.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Plants watered, dill and string beans planted. Recap done. Whew. Is Sunday here yet? I can't wait for episode 8!!!!

AB 7 Recap

Hello orionofthewolf. Thanks for your recap.

I should do some gardening too~

In your recap, you did not mean to say that ZS knows that Nite is a robot..right?

or did I miss something??

keke

I would imagine that LeWW's hope and plan will not succeed.

I guess I really did not read the manga thoroughly--all is knew to me.

A new robot is to enter the drama--right?

It is sad that XF cannot talk to anyone about her dilemma--she does feel attraction to Nite but the reality that he is a robot prevents her from going further. She cannot forget that he is a robot. Maybe ZX might give her another advice? keke Or maybe even SKY?? keke

I like all the subtle differences in characters. MJ is sweet on the outside but cold and suspicious inside. ZX is cold and money-hungry on the outside but sweet and believes in romance inside. Sky is an open book--does not hide anything---he is out to find love no matter what...keke

This drama is finally starting to kick things up a notch with episode 7. I'm now looking forward to the next episode for a reason other than Jiro. This might be a horrible thing to say, but I can't wait for things to get really angsty. The fascination I have with this manga and its drama adaptations is how the AI+Human relationship is dealt with in each version. The genre is always comedy, but it's actually such a dark subject because it's so hard to comprehend this kind of taboo relationship. The recent story arc with Night forgetting Xiao Fei because of a simple reactivation should really make her realize how artificial her relationship with him is, but then he still remembered her... so I'm torn.

I'm also really impressed with how openly the drama is talking about Xiao Fei possibly having sex with Night. Now I'm expecting the drama to give us some kind of reasonable resolution and not using romance as an easy way out.

Guest orionofthewolf

Hello orionofthewolf. Thanks for your recap.

I should do some gardening too~

In your recap, you did not mean to say that ZS knows that Nite is a robot..right?

or did I miss something??

keke

You know, when I was writing that recap, I kept referring to Xiao Fei as Zong Shi and had to keep correcting myself (no, I have no idea why I kept doing that. In earlier recaps, I had to stop myself from typing Gong Xi from Skip Beat!). I guess I might have missed one and that made it a little misleading. Eventually, I might go in and fix it... :-P

A new robot should be entering the drama soon if they go by the manga (which they have been followng pretty faithfully.so far). Really, the introduction of a new robot was to try to get Xiao Fei to actually act (not necessarily with Night), but she ends up choosing the old model vs. the new.

@S-Sun, the 6 recap was probably not the best as I was writing it later at night and I actually didn't have the raw to replay like I normally did to make sure I covered things like I wanted. I really,really loved 7. The CPR that wasn't. Ahh. I so wished I could have been in GHS shoes. Ahem.

For thos looking for the Facebook page, is this it? JiSun Couple

And this site redesign has me totally lost. It's not bad, but I kinda miss the old layout. Impatiently waiting for Sunday!

Guest Kimmy10

Hi Ab Fans

Wah Soompi new layout very nice but kinda confusing hehhe... I guess need sometime to get used to it ^^

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, comments, recap, photos etc. Sooo loveee reading and looking at them :x

I really enjoyed Ep 7 the scene where nite saved XF frm the pool and give a cpr hahaha.... its super hot ..Nite indeed is her knight in shining armor

tumblr_m4d37sMT8w1r2k391o1_250.jpgtumblr_m4d37sMT8w1r2k391o2_250.jpgtumblr_m4d37sMT8w1r2k391o3_250.jpg

tumblr_m4d37sMT8w1r2k391o5_250.jpgtumblr_m4d37sMT8w1r2k391o4_250.jpgtumblr_m4d37sMT8w1r2k391o6_250.jpg

I also like the scene at the beginning where Xf was trying to kissed N, her face was cheeky cause she knew N can't move Lol.....

Cr Xiaokhat

The scene where they were on bed, soo romantic hehhee..... :\"> :x :x :x :x

tumblr_m4kb2eup5Q1qgfew7o1_250.giftumblr_m4kb2eup5Q1qgfew7o2_250.gif

tumblr_m4kb2eup5Q1qgfew7o3_250.giftumblr_m4kb2eup5Q1qgfew7o4_250.gif

tumblr_m4kb2eup5Q1qgfew7o5_250.giftumblr_m4kb2eup5Q1qgfew7o6_250.gif

cr Dramalatte

Guest S_sun

Sara18,you can get Eng subbed version at Viki http://www.viki.com/channels/1892-absolute-darling/videos

If you cannot access it in your area, you might try through other sites like mysoju, dramacrazy, which stream it from viki. Some people have better luck doing it this way..Good luck.

Annypooh, those 2 pics are so cute.Thanks.

AB fans, thanks for your comments.Love them.Not long to ep 8...Yes, more intimate scenes please...kekeke

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks annypooh for so cute and oh so same pix of GHS and JW with the little girls.

I know that GHS took her pix before April of 2012.

About when was JW's pix taken?

Thanks again.

Guest orionofthewolf

Cute JiSun pictures from JiSun page on Facebook. They aren't the best quality, but still nice. These two are soooo cute together.

581046_225796010871595_223415114443018_380575_439600190_n.jpg

574899_225794314205098_223415114443018_380572_394693984_n.jpg

554775_224508304333699_223415114443018_377523_840215679_n.jpg

Only 2 days left til episode 8!!!! [and episode 15 of Love Forward... sigh... I think I like AB a whole lot more]

Guest S_sun

Cute JiSun pictures from JiSun page on Facebook. They aren't the best quality, but still nice. These two are soooo cute together.

581046_225796010871595_223415114443018_380575_439600190_n.jpg

574899_225794314205098_223415114443018_380572_394693984_n.jpg

554775_224508304333699_223415114443018_377523_840215679_n.jpg

Only 2 days left til episode 8!!!! [and episode 15 of Love Forward... sigh... I think I like AB a whole lot more]

Ah...so sweet together. They do look good together. Jiro is such a gentleman. I wish there had been no language barrier, otherwise they would have been close as they share same interests..music, art, food. Hye Sun appeared shy and quiet, but there is another side to her, she also has a bright and sunny and mischievious personality as seen in the bts of BOF.

Archived