[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Hello AB :)

@kimmy10 please update us as much as you can we love a lot of updates and I really appreciate it :)

@darkpadme you have a really great eyes I cant believe you can see that thanks for pointing that to us :)

I love it when her and night broke up and got back together in 5 min I just love it :)

@sue thanks for the lyrics of the song I really appreciate it :)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerkoo1430281614

ZS and XF talking on the bench scene~according to the Korean translation, ZS does not say he has insomnia. He says he tends to sleep late. But he is more amazed that sleepy-head like XF is still up at that hour. (I think Korean trans makes more sense.)

In the 2nd part, when NT no longer chases after XF who got into the taxi, Le WuWu says that NT made his own jugment about what to do.. He says NT is functioning beyond his programming (according to the Korean trans.--so I guess we will see more and more inner conflicts in NT and making his own judments, not just following XF's prearramged program settings....more emotions!!)

Guest Kimmy10

Hello AB

Here, I put the picture of how you vote

AB.jpg

Jiro Wang is on # 11

After you tick # 11, you scroll down to the bottom on the left, there is green colour and you just click on that

Oh and one more thing, we have to sign up to Weibo to be able to vote :)

Good luck

tumblr_m3dd3bb9dS1ru255vo1_250.gif

Cheerkoo, I don't know when the vote will be finish, perhaps other Ab lovers from Hong Kong might know :)

562001_446002522080082_265250893488580_1880279_1161170455_n.jpg

cr Fb AB

Guest Kimmy10

Spoiler Alart

653a5862gw1ds6k8dn8vag-1.gif9213b07eca8065385af283b097dda144ad34827c.jpg

cr as Tag

08f790529822720e6b8e0f5b7bcb0a46f31fabcb.jpg

Currently Watching ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

DC poll:

Which female and male stars look like they stepped right out of a manga page?

GHS's name is the second one...right now, she is not winning.

Right now, YoonA is winning in females and DBSk's Changmin is winning in males.

Thanks.

http://poll.dcnews.i...l/poll_list.php

It ends May 8th and I think you can vote once a day...not sure.

Guest lotis

Waves to all AB lovers!!! Just finished watching ep4 with english sub.

I like that the story is fast moving and the conflicts within the story is resolved right away while moving ahead with the main plot.

Each episode also never fails to touch my heart. In this one, the part where Xiao Fie decided to return Ni Tie.

Although the story is being presented in a comedic way, you can never take away the humanity presented in each episode as it never fails to tug the heart.

BTW, just loved the character of Lie Wu Wu. He was also a supporting cast in one of my other all time favorite TW drama Fated to Love you.

Thanks to all for the updates and for sharing.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I hope it is OK if I at times point out the slight discrepancy in translations of AB in MySoju/Viki.com vs the Korean translation.

Of course, the bad thing about the Korean translation is that the video keeps on jumping from scene to scene and there are many parts that I still did not see yet....

But in part 4 of epi 4, when ZS takes NT and XF out for dinner...

Viki translates that NiTe says that "according to my analysis, ZS shows that he is worried about you."

In Korean translation, Nite says, "According to my ananlysis, ZS shows all signs of being interested in you".

It is a slight difference,,,but the Korean translation somehow tells me why ZS and XF had such big reactions to NiTE's analysis.

It is the first time that all of them are confronted with the love triangle issue at the same time......

I see that viki/mysoju still is not completely translated...there are several spots here and there without the subs....I hope they can finish it...I feel like I don't want to miss anything....keke---

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you Cheerkoo

Do we have to sign in to vote?

Btw AB lovers here is the preview of ep 5

AB_preview_5

Preview_5_part2

Cr Meowmm13

Btw you guys can watch AB chap 4 at mysoju.com ^^

No signing in necessary---vote GHS who is on the second line and then go way below to blue box to vote. It seems only one vote per day. Thanks

I saw the preview that meow13 and you posted here. Thanks so much kimmy10!!!....ugggg....too sad....

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

From both Eng and Korean translatiosn, I gather that XF's utter discomfort about her attraction to NT has to do with the fact that he is after all a robot. She just cannot get it out of her mind that he is kind of a refrigerator. She rationalizes that Lei Wu Wu  increased the programming in NT to be more seductive. That is how she explains her own attraction to NT. In a way, as Lei Wu Wu said, XF may only see NT as close to being her pet/doll/surrogate bf with whom she can pretend/practice having a bf---poor, poor NT...I wonder if NT, as he has started to analyze and even feel beyond his programming and set functions, will he try to give up on XF(I saw in preview to epi5 that he has a new lady friend) to allow XF the "real" happiness with ZS  OR whether he will try the human games of arousing jealousy and hurt and more??

Oh, well...back to waiting...:crazy:

Any news on how AB is doing in Taiwan and SG??

The fact that Jiro and Kunda are still promoting--is that also a good sign??

Guest orionofthewolf

I am totally loving this drama. It's quite different from the Japanese version, but that's not a bad thing. It makes it easier for me NOT to get stuck comparing the two constantly like I did with Ikemen desu ne and You're Beautiful.

Anywho, for those interested in a full episode recap, I finally just got episode 4 up on the site. Check it out here: AB 4 Live Action Recap

From both Eng and Korean translatiosn, I gather that XF's utter discomfort about her attraction to NT has to do with the fact that he is after all a robot. She just cannot get it out of her mind that he is kind of a refrigerator. She rationalizes that Lei Wu Wu  increased the programming in NT to be more seductive. That is how she explains her own attraction to NT. In a way, as Lei Wu Wu said, XF may only see NT as close to being her pet/doll/surrogate bf with whom she can pretend/practice having a bf---poor, poor NT...I wonder if NT, as he has started to analyze and even feel beyond his programming and set functions, will he try to give up on XF(I saw in preview to epi5 that he has a new lady friend) to allow XF the "real" happiness with ZS  OR whether he will try the human games of arousing jealousy and hurt and more??

Oh, well...back to waiting...:crazy:

Any news on how AB is doing in Taiwan and SG??

The fact that Jiro and Kunda are still promoting--is that also a good sign??

Sue/Cheerkoo.... If I remember correctly, Technically, NT got a job wishing to help XF with the maintenance fee BUT.....

Guest kayshuliang

Olivia Ong - 明明 ming ming (eng sub)

I tried to translate as best i can but i am no expert

if there are mistakes please let me know

verse 1

眼睛明明比我還清楚

Yǎnjīng míngmíng bǐ wǒ hái qīngchu

My eyes were obviously telling me very clearly

為誰才能留下精彩的淚

Wèi shuí cáinéng liú xià jīngcǎi de lèi

To whom I should leave those wonderful tears

耳朵明明約好了只為

Ěrduo míngmíng yuē hǎole zhǐ wèi

My ears had agreed to whom

誰的嘆息一整晚不用睡

Shuí de tànxí yī zhěng wǎn bùyòng shuì

I would sigh the whole night without asleep

我明明理智地固執地等著誰

Wǒ míngmíng lǐzhì de gùzhí de děngzhe shuí

I knowingly and stubbornly waited for

心跳別跑來搞鬼

Xīntiào bié pǎo lái gǎoguǐ

The heartbeat that never happens

chorus*

笑也不對 哭也不對

Xiào yě bùduì kū yě bùduì

I couldnt laugh nor could i cry

你那種不完美

Nǐ nà zhǒng bù wánměi

Your kind of imperfection

明明我才懶得想非非

Míngmíng wǒ cái lǎnde xiǎng rù fēifēi

But I was too lazy to bother

想也不對 忘也不對

Xiǎng yě bùduì wàng yě bùduì

I couldnt think neither could I forget

心事天花亂墜

Xīnshì tiānhuāluànzhuì

My mind is in confusion

可我明明以為我沒醉

Kě wǒ míngmíng yǐwéi wǒ méi zuì

But I thought I knew I was not drunk.

verse 2

眼睛明明比我還清楚

Yǎnjīng míngmíng bǐ wǒ hái qīngchu

My eyes were obviously telling me very clearly

你的眼神不夠電力陶醉

Nǐ de yǎnshén bùgòu diànlì táozuì

Your eyes were not captivating enough

耳朵明明約好了不准

Ěrduo míngmíng yuē hǎo liǎo bù zhǔn

My ears had agreed that i won't

留下你那不動人的是非

Liú xià nǐ nà bùdòng rén de shìfēi

Leave this fake impersonation of you behind

我一定會遇見完美的那個誰

Wǒ yīdìng huì yùjiàn wánměi dì nàgè shuí

I will certainly meet a perfect guy

心事別突然迂迴

Xīnshì bié túrán yūhuí

whose feelings will not suddenly reverse themselves

repeat *

(feel free to share)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

orionofthewolf! Wow..thanks very much for the great recap: I look forward to your next recap!!

I am sure I am asking way too much....but are your recaps available in your blog before or on Mondays after the new AB episode is downloaded in various drama sites?? You see,,,, waiting for the translation at viki can be downright hard. I do appreciate them and they did do a pretty fast job for epi4...But getting such a recap really helps....as the story gets more involved, I think translation will be absolutely necessary.

annypooh!! I just assumed about the content of the epi5 previews. Since there is no translation of the previews, I just guessed what could be happening. But thanks for the information...So, Nite is just helping XF out?? I wonder if NiTe was able to get more out of what XF is thinking and feeling by putting his head against hers at the cafeteria?? Oh No, if he kisses another woman, does he become someone else's bf?? I think that is what happened in the Japanese version. I hope that does not happend here.

kayshuliang Thanks so much for the Olivia Ong's song...I love the music but I am not sure if I really get what she is saying in the song. ???? Song of confusion of feelings??

orionofthewolf! Wow..thanks very much for the great recap: I look forward to your next recap!!

I am sure I am asking way too much....but are your recaps available in your blog before or on Mondays after the new AB episode is downloaded in various drama sites?? You see,,,, waiting for the translation at viki can be downright hard. I do appreciate them and they did do a pretty fast job for epi4...But getting such a recap really helps....as the story gets more involved, I think translation will be absolutely necessary.

annypooh!! I just assumed about the content of the epi5 previews. Since there is no translation of the previews, I just guessed what could be happening. But thanks for the information...So, Nite is just helping XF out?? I wonder if NiTe was able to get more out of what XF is thinking and feeling by putting his head against hers at the cafeteria?? Oh No, if he kisses another woman, does he become someone else's bf?? I think that is what happened in the Japanese version. I hope that does not happend here.

kayshuliang Thanks so much for the Olivia Ong's song...I love the music but I am not sure if I really get what she is saying in the song. ???? Song of confusion of feelings??

Sue/Cheerkoo..... That's why I put "BUT"..... Hehehehe.... Since this drama is following the manga almost to the T, I think his intention was helping XF out but yes, as soon as he kissed the other woman, he's "supposedly" forget about XF BUT (yes, another but).... Hehehehe

Thank you all for updates/info/recaps/translations...etc....I've been silently lurking due to load of work that I have, but I never forget to visit this page n GHS' page.

Nt/XF/Z, you guys are breaking my heart!!!!

Nt- drop dread guy that I want to bring home to look at

Z- such a cute/sweet/adorable guy like a lost puppy that I just want to hug and take care of you..... Sighhhhhh

... I've never been torn because of the main lead n the other guy before.... I didn't even feel this bad when I was watching BOF....what are y'all doing to me???

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks annypooh!

http://blog.naver.co...gNo=50140337673

This blogger posts pix and mv about Taiwan AB. She is a fan of Jiro Wang since he appeared in Playful Kiss and it was also a hit drama in Korea!! The blogger says that these days she is absolutely in love with Taiwan drama, AB!!

Guest orionofthewolf

Well, just like when I did recaps for Skip Beat!, I try to get them up on Monday or Tuesday, but it really depends on me getting my hands on the actual video which sometimes takes awhile, like it did for this week. And then there's real life. Whether or not I have time or feel up to watching dramas after I get home from work or if I have to go around catching up on chores for my grandparents. I will try to get them out during the first half of the week, but can't guarantee it.

Just thought I'd share this random bit of silliness I created after watching episode 4. Did anyone else wonder about the missing luggage? It was a minor detail that drove me crazy...

Anywho, enjoy. I'm thinking about doing a new video a week, but will have to see...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=568547450035

Archived