[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest orionofthewolf

Ah, melancholy ahead. Say it ain't so. I'm so invested in this drama, it will be sad to see it end. And I am equally sure we're going to have a sad end. I curse Yuu Watase (the original mangaka).

Okay. So here is Episode 10 Recap

And is anyone interested in very low quality videos with the English subtitles to download? I have episode 10 and can get the earlier ones. The English subtitles are really good as they are from Channel U. Let me know.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, melancholy ahead. Say it ain't so. I'm so invested in this drama, it will be sad to see it end. And I am equally sure we're going to have a sad end. I curse Yuu Watase (the original mangaka).

Okay. So here is

Episode 10 Recap

And is anyone interested in very low quality videos with the English subtitles to download? I have episode 10 and can get the earlier ones. The English subtitles are really good as they are from Channel U. Let me know.

oh yeah!!! i'm so interested!! man, but its getting sadder and sadder. this couple cant get a break at all. i know the ending wont be pretty but they better dedicate episode 13th for this couple. i mean, they better let them spend some time together from the beginning til the end of the last episode, then and maybe then i'll be satisfied. hehe.

waitttt...did he ever meet XF's parents? did i missed it?

and last but not least, thank you so much for the recap!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

orionofthewolf~

Thanks so much for your wonderful recap in your blog!

I know I felt the same sadness for ZS---he loves XF and is slowly and gently trying to have XF see the logic of needing to choose human over robot and he tells her he loves her and feels regret that he did not do it sooner. I love that touching scene.

But,  can XF really be moved by logical love? As you say orion,,,XF never really loved ZS that way.

But, next epi seems to indicate that XF almost coldly tells Nite to leave her. ????? What is happening there??? Say it isn't so!! So, did XF change? Did she say yes to ZS's proposal of marriage in epi 11?

Now I feel so sad for Nite and XF..

Even ZS says that XF is different and tends to choose the wrong things or make wrong decisions and make other people worry about her...like her getting into the car with the destroyed number 2 robot model....logic should have told her not to do that..but she is just being XF. She is a lovable and impulsive woman who causes trouble for herself and that is also how she met Nite....only a person like her would also fall in love with a robot. ZS does see XF as somewhat incapable of taking care of herself and as "dumb". ZS and XF's relationship reminds me of "I Love Lucy"--does anyone ever remember seeing the comedy of Lucille Ball? I am a classics buff. XF basically follows her heart and she survives--doesn't she??

Did you also see the increased physical power in Nite to defeat ZhunShu when he felt confirmed that XF is his gf and when he saw that ZhunShu does not love XF as ZhunShu pushed XF out of his way during the fight?? That scene moved me too----the idea that when you truly love and feel loved and know your purpose, you become more focused and stronger. ke

But she loves kids too....enough that she would not hurt the COO--Chief Operating Officer of Koronos Heaven and hurt LeiWuWu instead...

That COO looks about 13 or 14 yo?? Kids at that age are curious about their body and sex....it is understandable he wants information about it...keke--he is a genius but still a normal kid...keke---

Thanks AB fans!!

You're welcome!

I think the previews for the next episode where XF asks Night to leave her will probably have to do something with what the COO tells her about Night not being able to be fixed. I wonder if the COO tells her that its her fault because her relationship with him is what basically is causing him to malfunction (because he is becoming more and more human an going against his programming which puts a heavy taxation on his processor). So XF wants Night to leave so he can live, not necessarily because she wants to have children. Plus, isn't there always adoption?

I am also working on setting up an AB page on my blog where you can access the episodes with English subs and will let you know when I have that up.

I think that's what the wedding scenes might be for. It's the last hurrah for the couple as I think they will follow the manga's sad ending, so that means that XF and Night will have their last time together. So hopefully the writers won't skimp on that.

okay, if they're trying to follow the manga to the T then they must show her parents. i dont know why but i LOVE the scene when ZS was holding XF's hand. i thought it was adorable. hehehe.

Guest orionofthewolf

okay, if they're trying to follow the manga to the T then they must show her parents. i dont know why but i LOVE the scene when ZS was holding XF's hand. i thought it was adorable. hehehe.

I LOVED that scene. I also though in my head how on earth is he steering the cart so straight one-handed? I fail at one-hand cart navigation. I love Night. I really do, but i also really, really want Xiao Fei to  be with Zong Shi since he's loved her for years (although he's a dolt for not confessing sooner, but since he really gets Xiao Fei I think he was kind of afraid of rejection since XF can't really seem to drop that barrier of him being solely a friend). That said. I don't want them to be together ONLY if she can't be together with Night. It's like settling and it's not fair to ZS.

i agree but it seems like ZS' love for XF is like undying/selfless love. hes willing to wait and willing to accept even if he knows he's the 2nd choice; as long as he got the love of his life. :)

i think if you give XF more time, she'll start to like him too, but Naite is always around and if he's not then his freakin hologram will be there, so XF didnt really get to "know" ZS, know what i mean? hehe

lol. oh i steered the freakin cart with 1 hand before, and it was NOT easy. i was like "awww, look at their hands.....they're are so adorable...." he looks somewhat manly in that scene. am i being weird here?

sowwie Naite, i love you but i love ZS too. DAMN, i'm torn!!!! can they just forget about the true ending and just let XF lives with both of them? hahahha

Guest S_sun

Orionofthewolf, thanks for the entertaining recaps. I had as much fun reading it as watching this episode.I don't know why some people could not relax and enjoy this episode and stop complaining about XF or it being unrealistic.I watch different dramas for different reasons. For this one I want to be entertained and boy was I entertained. It had everything this episode, it had action, humor, romance, fantasy,sadness. Yes, please let us know when you have the episodes up. I watched ep 1 from Channel U before it got pulled from YT. The subs there were better than those at Viki.

Annypooh, I think as long as Night is around, ZS will never stand a chance as XF has already fallen for Night. She is going against her logical thinking. She has resisted Night because she knows there is no future with a robot,but she could not stop thinking about him. She forgot all about ZS until she saw him the next morning.Poor ZS was abandoned in the abandoned factory. LOL  I hope XF goes with her heart, love with passion, even if it is going to be short-lived.

The loveline between ZX and Sky is random but perhaps it has relevance later to our story. The writing has been so good, so I am inclined to think there must be a reason for it.

Jiro excelled in this episode. The transition from different languages was really smooth. The confession in Korean and kiss was so romantic. You can feel it came from his heart and not as programmed. I laughed so hard when XF said she watched kdramas and she understand what he said. (That is me- I also understand what he said because of watching kdramas).

I wonder what Yuu Watase is trying to say when she put kids as boss of Kronos. Is it because kids are technical genius, so naturally they are the one designing the robots and they are curious about relationships and sex? Or is she saying that people at the top /in power are immature and childish? I could not find out much about the personal life of Yuu Watase, other than she wrote many mangas and she is 42 years old. Anyone know if she is married?

Ep 11 is going to be sad from the preview. So sad to think that we have only 3 more episodes....Thanks for all the comments.Have a good week, AB fans.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

annypooh! What is that pix of XF and Nite inside the computer? Just fan-made pix or does it mean something in AB story? ke

I am enjoying so much discussion among us about AB! I think that is what make a good story/drama too. Don't you think?

I love ZS too--he is more perfect than robot NT. He is the absolute ideal and he also loves XF since 4th grade! XF confessed love at least 3 times before but never to ZS--poor ZS. Maybe he became so angry and that is why he bickers with XF--calling her airport, calling her dumb, etc...kekeke But that ony made XF even mroe angry at him....tsk, tsk..

I am just so curious as to how everything will finish up.

There was something mature about COO in the way he conducted business with XF--don't you think? He is a creator of great and amazing "toys" for adult. I wonder if we will hear about why COO decided to have such a business?? I wonder if he will build female robots?? It seems that the the XF's boss may need such a companion. keke don't you think? ke

When I saw the preview about Sky getting into a car accident and seeing XS's expression....that was very sad too.Their relationship just started and Sky gets into an accident. I hope he does not die in the story....But that little preview reminded me of GHS's novel TANGO. After finding true love and after only a short time together, the man dies in a car accident...Like XF,  the female heroin also experienced worst possible rejection from her previous bf. As you say S_sun,  I (also) hope XF goes with her heart, love with passion, even if it is going to be short-lived.

As orionofthewolf also tell us about why XF coldly tells NT to leave her ( in the preview)...because she wants him to live even if it is without her--I guess I will have to have a box of tissue ready next week....

Thanks ABfans!!

Orionofthewolf, I look forward to the translated AB from SG...Thanks a lot!
---------------------------

I found this excerpt from JiSun Facebook describing one of the BTS scens--does anyone know what this means? It is English but I still don't get it. Did Jiro or HS tell each other to shut up???

Jiro wanted to hug Hye sun. when the scene Hye Sun at the time wanted to help push in choke Naite. Naite hye sun tried to help her but instead avoidance so he just hugged wall. when cut, nai te asked hye sun why she was avoidance? , You should shut up and be my arms. # while stretching out the hand

Hello Guys :)

awwww I missed the spazzing today :(

anyway @ orionofthewolf thank you so much for the recapp I really appreciate it :)

so many question AB needs to answers them in 3 episodes I really like this episode XF and Nite their love for each other is so wonderful, however im still hoping for ZS and XF ending up together :)

That little boy is so cute he reminds of little LWW LOL

Have a great night :)

Cheerkoo

annypooh! What is that pix of XF and Nite inside the computer? Just fan-made pix or does it mean something in AB story? ke

I am enjoying so much discussion among us about AB! I think that is what make a good story/drama too. Don't you think?

I love ZS too--he is more perfect than robot NT. He is the absolute ideal and he also loves XF since 4th grade! XF confessed love at least 3 times before but never to ZS--poor ZS. Maybe he became so angry and that is why he bickers with XF--calling her airport, calling her dumb, etc...kekeke But that ony made XF even mroe angry at him....tsk, tsk..

I am just so curious as to how everything will finish up.

There was something mature about COO in the way he conducted business with XF--don't you think? He is a creator of great and amazing "toys" for adult. I wonder if we will hear about why COO decided to have such a business?? I wonder if he will build female robots?? It seems that the the XF's boss may need such a companion. keke don't you think? ke

When I saw the preview about Sky getting into a car accident and seeing XS's expression....that was very sad too.Their relationship just started and Sky gets into an accident. I hope he does not die in the story....But that little preview reminded me of GHS's novel TANGO. After finding true love and after only a short time together, the man dies in a car accident...Like XF,  the female heroin also experienced worst possible rejection from her previous bf. As you say S_sun,  I (also) hope XF goes with her heart, love with passion, even if it is going to be short-lived.

As orionofthewolf also tell us about why XF coldly tells NT to leave her ( in the preview)...because she wants him to live even if it is without her--I guess I will have to have a box of tissue ready next week....

Thanks ABfans!!

Orionofthewolf, I look forward to the translated AB from SG...Thanks a lot!---------------------------

I found this excerpt from JiSun Facebook describing one of the BTS scens--does anyone know what this means? It is English but I still don't get it. Did Jiro or HS tell each other to shut up???

Jiro wanted to hug Hye sun. when the scene Hye Sun at the time wanted to help push in choke Naite. Naite hye sun tried to help her but instead avoidance so he just hugged wall. when cut, nai te asked hye sun why she was avoidance? , You should shut up and be my arms. # while stretching out the hand

Cheerkoo- she says that was from one of the scenes

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks annypooh!

I must have missed that scene--that was when Nite was working in that host bar....

When orionofthewolf has the videos from SG, I will rewatch from beginning to end...keke

thanks again.

Guest S_sun

Orionofthewolf, I type in the password but the access was denied and it also said that the site is protected by anti spammer registrations plugin, whatever that means. Anyway, I still appreciate you put so much effort into it. Hopefully other AB fans can access it. Thank you.

Meow, thanks for the vid of the talk show. I am ready for a sad ending but it sounds like it is going to be a real tearjerker if Jack Ne can't stop crying when he read the script. I need more than a box of tissues!! I agree with him, this drama has lots of humor, but also a lot of humanity as well. It is really very well-written.

Annypooh, thanks for the pics.Jiro and Hye Sun are so cute together. This time I feel it is unfair competition, as how can Night compete in his present state against ZS? He really can't do anything.

GHSforever, hopefully after ep. 11 you can join us to spazz . Love to hear your insight as well.

Only a couple more days to Ep 11......I just love AB ! So sad only 3 episodes left....

Archived